Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna (9436 Views)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Ijawman(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2009
Govt. bursts ‘sex camp’ in Minna
Written by Ayegba Israel Ebije, Minna
Activities of sex syndicates have been truncated following a raid by the Niger State government after a tip off, the Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs Elizabeth Makama, disclosed.

The commissioner explained that the camp which is a farm belonging to one Sarki Kasuwa, over time has been in use as a place where teenage girls between the ages of 10 and 12 are sexually trafficked.

She said the place which houses six rooms is used as a sex house for teenage secondary school girls who are lured into it at a fee of five hundred naira for each customer satisfied.

She added that the security man in charge of the place who acts as a middleman between men who patronise the place and the teenagers, takes N300 leaving the girls with only N200.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Tudor6(f): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2009
Wow! Who the hell sleeps with 10 to 12 year old girls??
I'm pretty sure they don't get much patronage.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by kosovo(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2009
news pls?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by puskin: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2009
These child-traffickers, dnt they hv their own children or younger siblings they can traffic with.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2009
Tudór:

Which world do you live in?
Dont you know that in some places in nigeria, its acceptable to marry a 9 years old girl?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2009
Bloody hell! angry shocked
This is absolutely disgusting and every one of the operators should be hung by thier balls and shot point blank! angry
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2009
Tudór:

I love question like this.

I think you would find followers of Muhammed think it is pretty cool to Bleep an 8 year old. Just ask richyblack.  cool  How much more a 10-12 year old. In fact, 10-12year old are probably of child bearing age in the eyes of these people.

Allahu Akbar.

PS
Link please.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by walakolobo: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2009
Even white folks rape 3 year olds talkless of 10 - 12 year olds.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2009
walakolobo:

Rape is wrong and punishable by law. However, when you have a religion where the so called prophet sleeps with an 8 year old. I think you would find that is a different kettle of fish.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by No2Atheism(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2009
hmm, grin, where are the muslim brothers is nobody here going to comment from the muslim perspective.

I guess it would be dangerous to do so considering someone dear to them also slept with some even younger.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Lagosboy: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2009
ElRazur:

I love question like this.

I think you would find followers of Muhammed think it is pretty cool to Bleep an 8 year old. Just ask richyblack.  cool  How much more a 10-12 year old. In fact, 10-12year old are probably of child bearing age in the eyes of these people.

Allahu Akbar.
PS
Link please.

Gentleman You need not stoop this low and type these kind of comments. The level of peadophila in the west is extra ordinary , these arent muslims but perverts all around the world. Can you guys not treat crime as crime and not associate religious conotation to every thing. A child prostitution ring was allegedly smashed instead of giving kudos to the govt for doing such , the next thing is to level the crime at the doorstep of islam. I really think we should be more enlighthened that this.

If it were other news people will scream at th eposter for link and source befor emaking comments but it is islam , the haters will comment first and then ask for source. Welcome to the world of islamophobia  grin  grin

walakolobo:

Thanks mate for looking at the issue from a wider perspective.

ElRazur:

Rape is wrong and punishable by law. However, when you have a religion where the so called prophet sleeps with an 8 year old. I think you would find that is a different kettle of fish.

What has this got to do with the crime in question? or the many peadophilia crimes in the west everyday?

By the way where is your proof for this alleged statement ? I dont like to really drag religion into this section but what was our beloved Mary's age when she bore the blessed Jesus (Peace be unto Him). It is only when issues relate to islam people tend to forget the many cultutral practice of the thousands of years ago. In many cultutes of those early ages once a girl start to mensturate she is deemed as matured and ready for marriage . In even in the ancient yoruba culture that was the practice. It is only modern awareness and level of education that regulates all this.

Now tell me in the UK i have seen 11 and 12 yr old girls being handed morning after pills and taught how to have sex i guess islam is responsible for that as well. My cousin is 11 and she was handed those pills, Little girls of 8 and 9 are being taught how to have sex in UK schools now and the results are devasatating. Lets learn to look at issues objectively and not always add our various religious bias into issues

1 Like

Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2009
Good!
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by walakolobo: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
@LagosBoy

By now you should know that people talk thru their butts half way open.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
Lagosboy:

Gentleman You need not stoop this low and type these kind of comments. The level of peadophila in the west is extra ordinary , these arent muslims but perverts all around the world. Can you guys not treat crime as crime and not associate religious conotation to every thing. A child prostitution ring was allegedly smashed instead of giving kudos to the govt for doing such , the next thing is to level the crime at the doorstep of islam. I really think we should be more enlighthened that this.

If it were other news people will scream at th eposter for link and source befor emaking comments but it is islam , the haters will comment first and then ask for source. Welcome to the world of islamophobia  grin  grin

What comments? For stating the obvious? Erm okay. I would just post in a way that suit you next time. **rolleyes** Paedophilia is wrong and there are law to protect the young ones and laws to punish those sexual predators that violates them. It is funny how you are quick to link the west with Paedophilia - not a problem mind you - but once the same hand is extended to Islam, people go up in arms. Seriously, what is your motivation for that?

This is not "other news". Islam is known to indulge in what is perceived as paedophilia. I need not ask for link on that one. It is common knowledge the Prophet Muhammed had sex with a minor. As for the news at hand, I DID asked for a link - that is the important point.

Further hypocrisy from you. I looked at the same issue  from a bigger picture point of view too, but where is my thank you? grin

What has this got to do with the crime in question? or the many peadophilia crimes in the west everyday?

It is called looking at the bigger picture and drawing a comparison.

By the way where is your proof for this alleged statement ? I dont like to really drag religion into this section but what was our beloved Mary's age when she bore the blessed Jesus (Peace be unto Him). It is only when issues relate to islam people tend to forget the many cultutral practice of the thousands of years ago. In many cultutes of those early ages once a girl start to mensturate she is deemed as matured and ready for marriage . In even in the ancient yoruba culture that was the practice. It is only modern awareness and level of education that regulates all this.

Let me guess, you are asking for a proof that Muhammed married a girl of 8 and "consummated" her at 9? That is like asking for the proof that thje sun is hot.  Don't make me laugh please.

Now tell me in the UK i have seen 11 and 12 yr old girls being handed morning after pills and taught how to have sex i guess islam is responsible for that as well. My cousin is 11 and she was handed those pills, Little girls of 8 and 9 are being taught how to have sex in UK schools now and the results are devasatating. Lets learn to look at issues objectively and not always add our various religious bias into issues

Misconception. Misconception and more misconception.

I won't even attempt to defend the UK. But here a few things for you to think about. In developed countries, children over all are reaching puberty quicker due to advanced health care and better facilities. Fact.

Kids are not being taught how to have sex. Fact. Kids are instead taught how to protect themselves and be responsible IF/WHEN they start having sex.

Pills are not handed out like that. Pills are given to teenagers who goes to the clinic at their own request if they have had unprotected sex.

Next time, read up on these things before you come here babbling. In the mean time, Muhammed had sex with an 8 year old. Fact.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by No2Atheism(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
Lagosboy:

grin grin grin

Going by your comments which i have highligthed, it means you are saying:

- those people who did those things are perverts.
- those people who did those things are peadophiles.

- those people who did those things might be muslims.
- those people who did those things might not be muslims.

- some people in the west also do that same thing

Hence since

- mohammed also did the same thing.
- then mohammed is also a pervert.
- then mohammed is also a peadophile.

Those are ur own conclusions not mine grin grin grin grin
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2009
@No2Atheism

The silliest defending from muslims I ever heard on this is that. It is the "norm" during his time. On top of that, today's standard cannot be used to judge his actions.

shocked

I mean WTF! What kind of man finds sexually immature females - especially an 8 year old attractive? shocked AllahuAkbar.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by No2Atheism(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2009
Don't mind them, most of them do not even know Arabian history.

- Before Mohammed did it, it was an arabic abomination to sleep with someone as young as Aisha.
- Mohammed was the one who turned it into a norm by his action and fiat.

I always enjoy it wen i use their own words against them, giving them enough rope so that they can hang themselves with their own words, @lagosboy just contradicted himself by calling those people perverts, hence why i use his own words against him and his prophet who did the same thing.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by no21: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2009
Where are the abokis on this forum?

No comment from them yet.

Because i am sure this kind of thing can not happen in my part of Nigeria
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by DisGuy: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2009
funny country funny people

how did this turn into a religious issue?

when girls are turned to baby producing machines in south east theres absolutely no link to religion
when girls in a lagos sex camp brothel explained our they share the proceeds with their landlord it didnt turn into a religious issue,
now its Niger state, automatically indicating its north and muslim huh? undecided
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by DisGuy: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2009
no21:

Where are the abokis on this forum?

No comment from them yet.

Because i am sure this kind of thing can not happen in my part of Nigeria

where's your part of nigeria?

The commissioner explained that the camp which is a farm belonging to one Sarki Kasuwa, over time has been in use as a place where teenage girls between the ages of 10 and 12 are sexually trafficked.

when did 10-12yo become teenagers?
some nigeria journalist sha
they never mentioned or interviewed this imaginary sarki?
how are we sure tehy are not cooking up this story
how come the guy has not been arrested?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by back2back(f): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2009

indeed.

and who did Cain and Seth slept with to continue the population growth?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2009
Lagosboy:

I find it interesting that you suggest religion not be dragged into this however felt to mention the WEST in this. You sure say this no be denial? What has the west to do with this particular case? If you are willing to call out that Islam not be dragged into this, why did you willingly offer up the?

Lagosboy:

You thank another guy for bringing the west into this but you castigate others for dragging islam into this?

Lagosboy:

Again freely offering up the WEST for crucifixion but in the same breath demanding Islam be left alone?

Lagosboy:
By the way where is your proof for this alleged statement ? I dont like to really drag religion into this section but what was our beloved Mary's age when she bore the blessed Jesus (Peace be unto Him).

Oh now Mary is to be offered up by you instead of Islam ? Huh?? Lmao!!!

Lagosboy:
It is only when issues relate to islam people tend to forget the many cultutral practice of the thousands of years ago. In many cultutes of those early ages once a girl start to mensturate she is deemed as matured and ready for marriage . In even in the ancient yoruba culture that was the practice. It is only modern awareness and level of education that regulates all this.

Cultural practise of thousands of years ago? Are you out of touch with the reality of life in Nigeria or what? Only a couple of months ago there was the debate against this same practise in the North and you say this is thousands of years ago? Dude, wake up to the reality of life in your own country at least.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article5248224.ece

Lagosboy:

Was your cousin FORCED to have sex? Did the pills FORCE your cousin to have sex? What exactly are you saying here?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2009
[size=14pt]Nigeria Struggles to Protect Child Brides[/size]
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article5248224.ece

In northern Nigeria, almost half the girls are married by age 15, and a law outlawing child marriage faces serious resistance from Muslim leaders, the Times of London reports. "We have no choice," says one teen who was brutally raped by her husband. As a result, fistula—a hole torn between the vagina and bladder or rectum during childbirth—and maternal death are common.

Young girls are the most frequent sufferers. Many are incontinent and sent away from their homes. "The woman ends up crippled for life: medically, socially, mentally, and emotionally," says a doctor who repairs the condition. Half of the country's states have adopted a 2003 law banning marriage under age 18, but the Muslim north resists. "In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage," says a cleric.

http://www.newser.com/story/43860/nigeria-struggles-to-protect-child-brides.html

http://thazonet.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=31&Itemid=134

It is 2009 and the Northern states continue to resist the law to ban this. most all states offer up the same excuse.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2009
Kobo, a woman from the BBC went to interview some religious leader in the north over what you posted. And these folks cited Islam as the reason not to change. No surprise there then. smiley
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2009
I am searching for that video as we speak. Do you have any idea where it is?
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2009
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by spoilt(f): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Half of the country's states have adopted a 2003 law banning marriage under age 18, but the Muslim north resists. "In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage," says a cleric.

Thats crazy. Next thing i know a fanatical retard will tell me my 2 year old is ready for marriage. shocked
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2009
You need to see this video to understand the reasoning of these people. Even those who have had seen and know very well of the problem are unwilling to change their ways.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Found it !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_oK7Ic1wg

Thank you for posting that. It is one reason why not to lie on a forum. grin

1.36 of the video is scary. What kind of Iman encourages paedophilia? Jeez! I guess if Mohammed can do it, then it is good for all muslims.

The Iman is stupid. He claims they may not have sex and should not get the female pregnant. . . .erm but why marry an immature girl [both mentally and sexually] in the first place? He is a purveyor of paedophilia to be honest.
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by ElRazur: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2009
spoilt:

Thats crazy. Next thing i know a fanatical retard will tell me my 2 year old is ready for marriage. shocked

If she is cute. . . I am willing to become a Muslim because of her. Allahu Akbar. grin
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by spoilt(f): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

The Iman is stupid. He claims they may not have sex and should not get the female pregnant. . . .erm but why marry an immature girl [both mentally and sexually] in the first place? He is a purveyor of paedophilia to be honest.

Why marry off a young girl and ask her husband not to consumate the marriage. Who is going to be there when he sneaks into the poor child' s room to indulge his perverted lust? **Shudders** in disgust.

ElRazur:

If she is cute. . . I am willing to become a Muslim because of her. Allahu Akbar. grin

Uuugh! Not while im warm and breathing!
Re: Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna by No2Atheism(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2009
See as most muslims have run comot for this thread.

- they never accept the law, because it would mean they are indirectly saying that: Mohammed was wrong and a pervert and a peadophile (something which they do not want to do).

- Even olabowale is happy he did not have a daugther, probably because he knows he's going to have a conflict because of islam.

- islam and truth and common sense are obviously mutually exclusive, cus most of the muslims on NL would never offer their own daughters for sex at such a young age yet they can't say mohammed is wrong.

Thank goodness for the Bible.

Fashola needs to continue sending all these jobless and useless abokis back to the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi / INEC Officials Colluding With Gov Emmanuel, Akpabio Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.