Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) (23834 Views)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / “ugly Idiot” – Lady Slams Timaya On Instagram (photo) / Jim Iyke, Paul (psquare) And Timaya On Set. New Banger Alert (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by konji1(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Timaya who is currently in Trini is about to jet back home (Nigeria) by sharing this photo on his instagram and caption:

Jetting back home. Paying no mind to BS...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBiFU_MnITr/?taken-by=timayatimaya

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by konji1(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Former plantain seller, indeed Hard work pays!... Plantain boy now flying!!
God abeg o, never ever let me to lack o.....
God bless our hustle!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2016
*Has he is*...

Speak English please.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2016
D plantain boigrin

1 Like

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by yaqq: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
This guy sure know how 2 dress

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by konji1(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:
*Has he is*...

Speak English please.

Nobody is above mistake cheesy Modified..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Dude can dress for Africa..
We pay no mind to BS broda.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by LaurelP(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa

7 Likes

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by amtaken(f): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok my bro!

Good morning this morning.

konji1:

Nobody is above mistake cheesy Modified..
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by konji1(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:
Ok my bro!

Good morning this morning.

Okay, Good morning to you too..
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
His outfit is super dope n on fleek

9 Likes

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:
*Has he is*...

Speak English please.
pics of your school certificate and i bet its 3rd class lowest lower.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
TIMAYA has the best dress sense amongs celebs in NIGERIA.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by MzzTega(f): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Nice outfit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by flokii: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
you don go do sheena again abi...

soon now we go see another instagram wahala... issokay
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Jacko1(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Nice shoes.... On point boss
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Aregs(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
ok
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
big boy
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
street boys goin places....street ti take over
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by OCTAVO: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by olaskul(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Abeggy plantain seller ke all this things na format, no be so one bros say he once had no shoe One even no get money to buy presidential ticket.
tomtween:
Former plantain seller, indeed Hard work pays now flying!!
God bless our hustle!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by ahizih(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
tomtween:
Former plantain seller, indeed Hard work pays now flying!!
God bless our hustle!!
If God wants to bless someone he will bless the person,he doesn't work hard more than barrow pushers out there in the market,is all about God bro no stress,he locates all angle

2 Likes

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Aregs(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
ok we don hear, but how Nairaland became the waste bin of Instagram is what I'm yet to comprehend... Maybe Oga Seun can help us change the name to Nairagram so we will understand that NL is now a subsidiary of IG

1 Like

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Timaya my boy!! We day for u!
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by ikombe: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
flokii:
you don go do sheena again abi...

soon now we go see another instagram wahala... issokay
hopeless nigerians hating on successful nigerians since 18BC undecided

1 Like

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by hustla(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
He dresses well but sometimes being simple in itself is nice

Ask David Beckham
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Dabamse(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Looking at this guy gives me high hopes that i will surely get there.
Hard work pays a lot.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by hustla(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Aregs:
ok we don hear, but how Nairaland became the waste bin of Instagram is what I'm yet to comprehend... Maybe Oga Seun can help us change the name to Nairagram so we will understand that NL is now a subsidiary of IG

Nairaland is more like a blog now
Yeye gossip and bs full everywhere

I miss Nairaland of 2005/2006

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: "One Dance" Is WizKid's Song / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.