Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get (732 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Believe me, if you live by this brief facts, you will sure enjoy your relationship and marriage:
Dear guys, please note that no lady is actually cheap. Dear ladies, no man is actually a fool or your mugu.
Guys, do you know that the beautiful lady you’ve been chasing for over 12 months and she has been posting you and saying “give me time”, slept with another guy just few days after she met him?
Guys, that fine lady you had in your bed in less than a week after you met her, is being chased by another guy for several months, and she has refused to even visit him not to talk of kissing him…
* If she sees a quality in you and falls for you, never stand anywhere to say she is Cheap. Never!
Dear Ladies, do you know that this new guy who bought you an expensive Phone or took you out for shopping did not buy even a wristband for his ex? He never took her beyond Mr Biggs while dating…
* If a guy is in love with you and taking care of you very well, never call him your Mugu. Never!
Don't take her for granted…Don't take him for granted. Don’t lose your “love” chasing shadows. Be guided!

Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by ourkobo: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
hehehehehe.. make I spread mat for here
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
when ur love has been taken for granted take ur dignity nd move on cheesy like i did

U can date jesus But im jesus main chick tongue
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
when ur love has been taken for granted take ur dignity nd move on cheesy like i did

U can date jesus But im jesus main chick tongue
angry how many girls jesus dey date
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2016
lilzcee:
angry how many girls jesus dey date

Alot but he is not cheating tongue
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Mologi(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Date the calendar if u don't want a cheat..... cool
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Is it Morning alredi? *yawns*!
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

Alot but he is not cheating tongue
is not fair
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by vizkiz: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
even girl is just claiming "Jesus chick" and yet they still cheat on Jesus with other guys. Chai grin
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
lilzcee:
is not fair

If its not fair abeg bleach it tongue
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:
even girl is just claiming "Jesus chick" and yet they still cheat on Jesus with other guys. Chai grin

Hain wen did i cheat on jesus?
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:
cheesy
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by iykekelvins(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
sinaj:
Is it Morning alredi? *yawns*!
Good Morning
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by vizkiz: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

Hain wen did i cheat on jesus?

The guy you furcked the other day nko?
undecided
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Mjshexy(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning Lovers cheesy
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

The guy you furcked the other day nko?
undecided

Shhhhhhh dont let people kno na

U cant even keep a secret
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by vizkiz: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

Shhhhhhh dont let people kno na

U cant even keep a secret

can Y'all see why Jesus wept? grin
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

Ever heard tears of joy? Thats why
Re: Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

Ever heard tears of joy? Thats why tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Photo Just Made My Valentine / Share Your Valentine Funny Pictures / Scam Turned To Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.