Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (64485 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy i wont marry o

Infact come nd carry me go nd marry

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by vizkiz: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy i wont marry o

yeah, she is waiting for Jesus to come pay her bride price grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by excellencyabia1: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Na by force? Or u don marry?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by wilybebsy(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
I used it and am not yet due for marriagesadsad

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, she is waiting for Jesus to come pay her bride price grin

cheesy atleast we kno he can pay na tongue

Lemme go buy oil incase d bride groom comes i no wan b number one for foolish virgin list cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
LMAO chai i don still old o, d good old days. "some children like twaci,dollyjoy and amtaken will still come here and form dat they use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy i wont marry o
You are now eligible to be an ancestor.
Abi you wan be oracle ni??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

You are now eligible to be an ancestor.

Abi you wan be oracle ni??

Ancestors is better dem no dey ever go hungry na every time dem dey chop sacrifice

Oracle Na human being dem dey chop i no want

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by vizkiz: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy atleast we kno he can pay na tongue

Lemme go buy oil incase d bride groom comes i no wan b number one for foolish virgin list cry

see if I woze you ehn... angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Na by force? Or u don marry?

Na by force oh. Go go go go

Make I no forget my fav smiley gringringrin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by excellencyabia1: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Na by force oh. Go go go go
Make I no forget my fav smiley gringringrin
you get any available chikito
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

see if I woze you ehn... angry

cheesy i will turn d oda cheek for u to woze

Den me i will sit nd plan on ow to pull both of ur cheeks
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Where Lalalisclsala. You use am!! Come move this tin to the permanent site
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by vizkiz: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy i will turn d oda cheek for u to woze

Den me i will sit nd plan on ow to pull both of ur cheeks

yimu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Where Lalalistclala, we know say you use am, biko carry this thing to the permanent site
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

yimu undecided

Try me nd u will catch a body asin any body
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
you get any available chikito

I get. See LadyF gringrin, abi she never wake up cheesycheesy
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ahnie: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Indomie and chessballs generation will be like......this z just an ordinary exercisebook.

7 Likes

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by excellencyabia1: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

is this early grave call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by MoNickk(f): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
so I don old? hian

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ladyF(f): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

lmao but y! grin grin grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
is this early grave call

Lol, I no undastanding.. D tin wan affect my english self.. Na nice monkier dat 1 be oh.gringrin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
MoNickk:
so I don old? hian
Anty, my grand mother say I should greit you gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ahnie: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
I'm pretty sure lalasticlala must have being Baldheaded by now,because of too much Cc's.(mentions)
Macclane:
Where Lalalisclsala. You use am!! Come move this tin to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by MoNickk(f): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Anty, my grand mother say I should greit you gringrin
greet her for me too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Furck that book dammit!!! Marriage aint for me yet..
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:

lmao but y! grin grin grin

Ah, anty ryt on schedule!! Na me friend been dey look for good, sweet and hardwworkin lady ne oh gringrin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2016
MoNickk:
greet her for me too.
She told me much bout you.. U too your birth certificate don expire abi
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ladyF(f): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Ah, anty ryt on schedule!! Na me friend been dey look for good, sweet and hardwworkin lady ne oh gringrin
lol if person dey find wife, no be me you suppose mention o. Plenty wife material dey. grin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:

lol if person dey find wife, no be me you suppose mention o. Plenty wife material dey. grin

Since say their post no hit front page before or dey no get FTC dem still get work to do. U I no knw weda u be Lalalistclala nebo!!
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Wre is ritababe, cherrybrown, derahbaby, temihSmart u better make up your mind now oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Is This Not Too Much Sex Education For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.