Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (64502 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by excellencyabia1: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Lol, I no undastanding.. D tin wan affect my english self.. Na nice monkier dat 1 be oh.gringrin
up to you to fulfill. Because i no think the manpower dey
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
^ you go shock. Say menpower dey self
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by salamuu(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
I use am, I don marry with 4kidz.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin funny thee

ahnie:
Indomie generation will be like......this z just an ordinary exercisebook.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin

Oh boy m a victim o!
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Op won't you go and marry if you are tired of single hood
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by waleraji(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by FTBOY: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy i wont marry o

Infact come nd carry me go nd marry
you're the type to abandon house chores for nairaland....wrong choice for a cool nigga
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by stephnie1(f): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Thomsyne(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Looool... Epic!
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
ONWARD nko
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Dexema(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2016
na by force abi na you wan pay the dowry? never liked the book anyway...didn't have an idea what the man on the book was doing back then and it kinda scared me cos of the colour.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2016
I used it and am my twenties.. Is the book a criterion or Benchmark for marriage
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nairasurplus(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2016
I used it but I will not marry.I am a Rev. Sister. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Islamicpope(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin
u sef u Don marry? Old papa Methuselah. see wetin u fit go research.hahahaha

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Old storyyyy i don marry with kid sef, working n contented! No be beans na

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
DonBobes:

Oh boy m a victim o!

Ankul, shap shap go wed abeg.

Ps I hear say una never hold history class for una skul. Dat tym history never bgin. gringrin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
FTBOY:
you're the type to abandon house chores for nairaland....wrong choice for a cool nigga
tongue i even abandoned love for nairaland

My love for nairaland tho undecided
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by tical(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
lol. .I used it o and I am still searching for Mrs Right undecided
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by kwencypresh(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank God say i don marry
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you, I have since married. Even your nephews and nieces are sending their regards. grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by baba11(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
wilybebsy:
I used it and am not yet due for marriagesadsad

Same here....
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Dont worry more five yrs to go tongue...i still d clear d path.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy atleast we kno he can pay na tongue

Lemme go buy oil incase d bride groom comes i no wan b number one for foolish virgin list cry
Ar u still a Virgin? And u used dat book? I refuse to concur. cry
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by westlius(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Meanin of Olympic
Olu leave your mother Alone police is Comin.
Nic memory of old day bot hw person go marry when him neva see food chop/ no work
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Islamicpope:
u sef u Don marry? Old papa Methuselah. see wetin u fit go research.hahahaha

Haha uncle you ancient of days, I hear say una dey dsame class with Abraham
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Soso990240:
Ar u still a Virgin? And u used dat book? I refuse to concur. cry

Then u still dont know the power of super glue tongue
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by yoporchness(f): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Me don marry with 14 kids ohhh still counting sha. grin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Agboki: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Some wey use dis book still dey within d ages of 25 2 27 so dey still gat tym
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Op won't you go and marry if you are tired of single hood

Me na guy I be, oh Angel you ancient of days, you who has been and who still dey! Abeg go marry, see Lala se suen see introvent self
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Ankul, shap shap go wed abeg.

Ps I hear say una never hold history class for una skul. Dat tym history never bgin. gringrin

Walai! Den ma self atyms na slippers I de wear go school o. Trek frm here reach NIGER REPULIC, jst because say we wan use d money buy Guguru & Epa frm Iya Monsura!
Kai oh boy, men trained dos days o.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by anumide(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Vizkiz abeg propose to sickstars already.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.