Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari (39303 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria Customs Service Dismisses More Customs Officers / Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever / You're Criminals,stop Applying For Asylum In UK - Buhari Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by yemmight(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

Na Buhari u dey called dullard? Apart from being the President of the country, that man fit be your grandpa. The dullest person on earth na your brother wey just ruled the country without having a clue how to run a government.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by YelloweWest: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

Your parents are the dollars for not teaching you to recognise greatness. Check out the diplomatese and the choice of words of the urbane, sophisticated president. It would have been illegal in the UK to mention any names . He even praised the UK agencies to encourage them. The way he addressed the Shekau thing is also masterful. Now compare this approach to the annoyingly pedestrian and low class way Jonathan would have done this or the unnecessary aggression that Obj would have started blurring it out names This is top class stuff and you k ow it only you were not brought up to admit truth that makes you feel inferior.
Definition of zombie u are

6 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Bigtoto(f): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari mouth just dey leak like a loosed CUNTinent. Why oga dey fall our national hands?chai! I am shaming oh!who give me jazz wey make me vote papa şef?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Adminisher: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2016
YelloweWest:
Buhari is seriously making a fool of himself

Funny , you are the only one who thinks so.
Maybe you should check yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Joarams(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI #3

Dear Sir,

BETWEEN US, WHO IS A CRIMINAL?

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity should come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed!

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a graduate with sound certificate.
I am a Linguist.
I am a communication expert.
I work with an Insurance company.
I am a writer.
I read, research and think as a hobby.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
I have a clean slate.

Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!

Lawrencia Chioma...a linguist that struggles to read and understand plain English?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by platido(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2016
if he can....catch them...lets support him by killing dem ALL..(spartacus wife voice)

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

E-wailer spotted cool

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by YelloweWest: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

Funny , you are the only one who thinks so.
Maybe you should check yourself
Keep deceiving yourself. Nigerians are tired of buharis bark with no bite
He can't do anything other than make noise

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by alaskido(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari is looking for the leader of Boko Haram? I am surprised. He is the leader now. How can a President in a foreign country talk evil about his own people. This is a shame. He is blaming Jonathan to the white man. He is blaming Nigerians for running to the UK for Asylum.

Have you seen the American President or British Prime Minister come to Nigeria and start to blame their predecessor over the demise of their country. This Buhari is a shameless man. I think he is suffering from old age and memory lapses.

7 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Ephemmm: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

You need to go and re-read this interview: only someone with empty brain comments in this manner.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by dabimzy(f): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Yes, jona's soulmate.
ddippset:
That's madam froggy eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by mrjangaweed: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on

6 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by sankky: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Joarams:

Lawrencia Chioma...a linguist that struggles to read and understand plain English?

I guess that is your most intelligent explanation for all the disturbing issues raised against PMB in her writeup ?

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by ZZ22: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari should go back to school he needs to be taught many things

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by jibga(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
Only u president, c.I.d, lawyer, judge, magestrate, army, police, efcc, information minister etc. Nawa o, I tire 4 u sef.
that is the brain active president not that indomie brain president

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by diegwu01: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Wailers Heaven!!! grin grin grin
i hope y'll will be alive to witness PMB sweep 2019 polls, if Heart attack no kill una b4 then
**..whistling..Burna Boy's Jealosy**

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by robosky02(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Always looking for what to say. Do something

to be president no be for mouth oh

gbamurege baba do something gbamurege

in tony tetwila voice
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Chai! Mbuhari is a failed presi"dent", a disgrace and a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by RVBC: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

i was reading as a visitor when i saw your rubbish post, had to log in to tell you that may God punish you for this statement

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016
I wonder how Nigerians voted this man. He should be lectured thoroughly about the game of politics. Always talking as if he is in his private house.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by mekonglobal(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
undecided Old age is really catching up with him, but then again he is not d oldest president nah...so y all dis

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by yommys01(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
Only u president, c.I.d, lawyer, judge, magestrate, army, police, efcc, information minister etc. Nawa o, I tire 4 u sef.
And you are too unintelligent to know that all the aforementioned government parasatals could be giving the president feedbacks hence he knows so much?

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Laid2001: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2016
@sankky
Those issues are thrash, dealt with in details by so many past governments and dumbed in the waste bin where it belongs.

And mind you the $2.8 billion saga was not when PMB was @ the PTF but rather when he was Petroleum Minister under OBJ!. were you even born then? That money has been looked at several times and FGN never had evidence of missing money during that period.

sankky:

I guess that is your most intelligent explanation for all the disturbing issues raised against PMB in her writeup ?
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2016
yommys01:
And you are too unintelligent to know that all the aforementioned government parasatals could be giving the president feedbacks hence he knows so much?

I tire for the way some people just make plain dumb comments on here, do you guys even understand what it means to be a president of a country at all, so he shouldn't know so you guys can call him clueless and dullard, the way the average Nigerian think is so low and dull, all they do is insult President, i remember vividly Former president Jonathan saying he was the most abused or rather insulted president in the world, i thought that was funny but with the new president, it is obvious most Nigerians have a problem with understanding, if he doesn't say anything, you would insult, he answered all the questions in an intelligent way but no, people that can't lead 4 people talk of a state or country would come online and insulting anyhow, utter nonsense.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Sanchase: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Whether Buhari talks about corrupt leaders in Nigeria or in a foreign land, it doesn't matter. Let's call black black, any person who has soiled their hands in corrupt practices deserves to be publicly humiliated.

Buhari is being open minded about the whole issue, there is need for openness in leadership to help understand who is accountable for various practices. The issue with Buhari is this, his probe on the past leaders are always insufficient and inconclusive. A person who embezzled $100 million was granted bail of N200 million naira, there is no correlation between $100 million and N200 million naira.

Secondly, the corrupt leaders charged to court such as Saraki should be stripped off the office of the Senate President and have their assets confiscated, buhari is failing to do such.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by yommys01(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2016
koikoi2:
Buhari is a coward. How many mouth him get? Last time he said they don't hv evidence against Diezani, now he said Nigeria's biggest criminal is living in UK. How does she become a criminal when u don't hv any evidence against her to prove that.
What a big embarrassment our dullard presido is putting us.
And you lot go about calling the president Dullahino or whatever, whereas you people are duller. You expect him to say he has evidence so the opolo eye woman can cover her tracks?

You dense no be small.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Joarams:

i was going to comment on this dude but you did ok, there is really a huge gap between between being knowledgeable and being intelligent; just because we finished uni and work and earn your wages just like thousands of us means little, your write up really disapoints, argue with facts not back in 1956 it was said that you did that and did that.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by 989900: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:

[s]Dear Sir,

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a Linguist.
I am a writer.
I earn my wage.
I have a clean slate.

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!![/s]
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by solonazzy: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
U c D difference?...wat makes him a dullard really....
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by justiz5(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by urshawmoore(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Madam Linguist, what has all these you typed taught us?

I think you should publish this your rant in the national newspapers instead of NL. Better still, go to channels TV to air your views like Mr Aluko did.

sankky:

Dear Sir,

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a Linguist.
I am a writer.
I earn my wage.
I have a clean slate.

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2016
E be like say na interview Bros Buhari go give for UK, interview wey him nor grant for Nigeria, he goes to UK and suddenly becomes very chatty with UK journalists. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.