Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (296 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday February 9th 2016)-Victory Through Praise

1. I worship you Father because you are the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.

2.Father, You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

3.You are He who was, who is and who is to come.

4.My Father, Your name is highly lifted up, you are the lion of the tribe of Judah, the rose of sharon, the lily of the valley.

5.You are Jehovah the man of war, the one who has never lost a battle.

6.Father, you are the one who can do what no man can do, please, do not let my own be impossible for you to do.

7.Arise, oh Lord and let all your enemies be scattered.

8.Father, send confusion into the midst of my enemies and let them begin to fight and slaughter one another.

9.Father, send your divine warriors to fight for me and give me total victory over all the enemies of my soul and destiny.

10.Father, let your praise never cease in my mouth for the remaining days of this year.

11.Father, let every weapon/arrow of death and accident targeted against me and my family this year, go back to sender.

12.Father, as my praise goes up to you as a sweet smelling incense, let your blessings, favour and victory come down upon my life.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by cassidy1996(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2016
AMEN!!! Nice one thanks....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of February 2016 / Solution. / Painting The Town Red.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.