Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. (4576 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
So i have observed Nigerian women for so many years and i see that indeed, their foreign other are much better. No i am talking about hollywood nope, i mean for real. See:

Comparisons Between A Foreign Lady & A Nigerian Lady:

1.) A Nigerian lady would friendzone you for backup. Whilst dating some other and still keep you friendzoned incase it doesn;t work with her current date then she falls back to you. In business, we call this, Redundancy.

- But a foreign lady, she would let you know, she has someone already, and set you free to move on with your life not friendzoning you cool

2) A Nigerian lady would tell you 'no sex' in your relationship, in the end, she is not a virgin. It means she is banging one dude for what? 2k recharge card

- A foreign lady will let you know, she aint virgin, but she doesnt just want to bang you! Its much better than that of the 9ja women cool

3) A nigerian lady will have sex with your best friend just to hurt you... Funny enough it doesnt hurt. It only means on thing.... shes a hoe.

- A foreign lady don't need to do that, If you cheat on her, and you are sincerely sorry and prove to change your ways, she would forgive you and you both continue, then if it happens again, she moves on. Not rocking your friend. undecided

4) You have no job, a Nigerian lady would friendzone you on the spot. OR, just reject/dump you once she realize you aint got a job.

- A Foreign lady, wont mind supporting you(if she has a job) whilst you are seeking one. She wont mind carrying copy of your CVs around for you to places she knows. Thats a wife material (A Supporter). Its only when you show signs of not willing to work, then she dumps you. Thats ok.

5) A Nigerian lady would reply kk, k, ok, kk, kkkkkkk after 5 hours to your messages, when you send a recharge card, she replies 'God Bless You. Is it MTN or Etisalat? ' immediately.

- A foreign lady, yeah, she might be busy, may not reply on time, and even if reply kk kkk, when you send her anything of monetary value, she blocks you instantly. That proves she aint after your money or recharge card. I have personally tried this with over 20 ladies in Australia.

6) A Nigerian lady is fake, yes, fake.. Fake hair.. Fake Face, Fake Skin(Bleach), Fake everything... Fake boobs(Pads) ... yuck

- A foreign lady, is original. Yeah! Her hair is real, she can go in water with it perfectly, her face is real, she doesn't need any cream, and yeah, foreign ladies have natural endowment. The one who doesn't have wont fake it. Because she knows there are dudes who like her that way. Thats what we call self-esteem cool

7) A Nigerian lady will slap you if she is in military for calling her beautiful even when she no fine oooo...

- A foreign military cadet would not only appreciate you, but, also, you stand a chance at dating her. 9ja different.. shioor

8-) Nigerian ladies are too religious... S.Us and the thing is, they are comiting all sorts of sins everyday. You will see, many will get pregnant this valentine.

- A foreign lady aint got no sh!t with religion, she just does her thing. cool

In wande coal's voice "... I think i should stop here"

My dear Nairalanders, all i can say in conclusion, is:

Keep Calm, and Love Foreign Girls.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by INTROVERT(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Rub

Ish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
I concur.

Op, you need a beer. Awesome post

smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Synzu(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Hehehehe...... Searching4love is that you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by wiringdpt(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Leave Nigerian girls alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
^^^ At all. I'm not. But me sef don buy form for #TeamForeignGirls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
If u ever end up marrying a nigerian op i swear i will Gun u down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Emmatdayo(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
If u ever end up marrying a nigerian op i swear i will Gun u down .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Strahovski1(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Yeah I support op.

Yeah. #TeamForeignGirls
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
If u ever end up marrying a nigerian op i swear i will Gun u down .

Bae... I am not marrying a Nigerian woman. God has answered my childhood prayer.

so allow me enjoy the moment.

sickstars:
If u ever end up marrying a nigerian op i swear i will Gun u down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by vault(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2016
not their faults..... they have this fetish and kinda lame mentality..... including my own sis self.

all you gotta do is to use their believe against them, that normally teaches lessons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Mprex(f): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2016
p tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
The #TeamForeignGirls Ministry is expanding grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Poseidon000: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2016
[size=13pt] I concur!

Tho 15% of your assertion is mere postulate.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Poseidon000: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:
The #TeamForeignGirls Ministry is expanding grin
[size=13pt]
We shall move to the permanent site soongrin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Ussyyn(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2016
coolsix:
I concur.

Op, you need a beer. Awesome post

smiley

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
See bad market. No wonder some guys keep chyking the likes of Yourmain and MrsPhyno. Are they also foreign girls? cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by oyinbogirl(f): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Did you write this up yourself? If so, nice ! cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Bae... I am not marrying a Nigerian woman. God has answered my childhood prayer.

so allow me enjoy the moment.

Just make sure aint no nigerian on her family tree ok?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Delusions of grander.
You're projecting your ideals onto foreign women.
This is not Nationality specific but person specific.
It's about what that particular Lady is gon do.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Strahovski1(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2016
^^^^^ lipsrsealed

Op is right. And I support the op not because I support the #TeamForeignGirls ministry but op actually wrote based on his observations.

Like the part of the military is correct. We saw the news on nairaland front page once.

The one of the kkk kkkk was posted by another Nairalander with screenshot. So it's not like his assuming or generalising.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yeah I support op.

Yeah. #TeamForeignGirls
Nigerians are foreign to You...so! what are You really Tryna say?
Strahovski1:
^^^^^ lipsrsealed

Op is right. And I support the op not because I support the #TeamForeignGirls ministry but op actually wrote based on his observations.

Like the part of the military is correct. We saw the news on nairaland front page once.

The one of the kkk kkkk was posted by another Nairalander with screenshot. So it's not like his assuming or generalising.
You should really Learn to STAY outta things...

Especially since You're DEFINITELY NOT NIGERIAN! U obviously know little to NOTHING about Nigerians.
So! stop deluding Yourself into thinking You know shît about US just because You Subscribed to A NiGERIAN FORUM.

Most of the ABOMINATIONS they call "THREADS" ain't as half as genuine as U think.

i suggest You Mind other RELEVANT things. Like taking Care of Your wife n kids for instance? and stay outta anything Nigerian.
Or Just learn to Swallow In Things. that'd safe you a lotta trouble!undecided

Shalom!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Strahovski1(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nigerians are foreign to You...so! what are You really Tryna say? You should really Learn to STAY outta things...

Especially since You're DEFINITELY NOT NIGERIAN! U obviously know little to NOTHING about Nigerians.
So! stop deluding Yourself into thinking You know shît about US just because You Subscribed to A NiGERIAN FORUM.

Most of the ABOMINATIONS they call "THREADS" ain't as half as genuine as U think.

i suggest You Mind other RELEVANT things. Like taking Care of Your wife n kids for instance? and stay outta anything Nigerian.

Shalom!

Just another pained Nigerian girl whom the truth hurts.

You are so hurt. undecided

B!tch

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

Just make sure aint no nigerian on her family tree ok?

Does a white woman have nigerian on her tree? undecided

9) Nigerian Girls are not intelligent...

- A Foreign lady is so much smarter than a nigerian woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nigerians are foreign to You...so! what are You really Tryna say? [s]You should really Learn to STAY outta things...

Shalom![/s]

My friend shut up.

He is forever welcomed in this forum as much as anyone else is. Nonsense. Poor shallow 9ja girl dey follow foreigner talk. I am sure you are waiting for feb 14 to spread your dirty stinking legs in exchange for airtime or one day at TFC. Shioor.

All the social networks you register on top, na naija man get am? Why didn't you stay out of facebook and twitter? mtcheew.

Keep calm, and love foreign girls.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Just another pained Nigerian girl whom the truth hurts.
You are so hurt. undecided
B!tch
Your kids should be proud!grin
All of themwink Scumbag!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hehehehe, maka book small space here cos i knw this thread must cause heatgrin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Does a white woman have nigerian on her tree? undecided

9) Nigerian Girls are not intelligent...

- A Foreign lady is so much smarter than a nigerian woman undecided

Atleast a nigerian lady is not blonde nd can deal with a joke
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by terminatorrr: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

My friend shut up.

He is forever welcomed in this forum as much as anyone else is. Nonsense. Poor shallow 9ja girl dey follow foreigner talk. I am sure you are waiting for feb 14 to spread your dirty stinking legs in exchange for airtime or one day at TFC. Shioor.

All the social networks you register on top, na naija man get am? Why didn't you stay out of facebook and twitter? mtcheew.

Keep calm, and love foreign girls.

You are a very BIG FOOL. Do you even have a brain in your head at all? Fools like you are the problem we have in NIgeria. You are actually encouraging a foreigner to throw jabs at your fellow Nigerian? Go to Asia and try insulting an Asian lady and see if this same fellow won't have your head for lunch.

Have you even crossed Lagos airport before? What do you know about the so called foreign girls you are going on about?

Well, keep dreaming about the foreign girls cos no sane Nigerian lady would even want a piece of sh*t like you. You can choke on my comment! Insecure ret@rd.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
terminatorrr:

You are a very BIG FOOL. Do you even have a brain in your head at all? Fools like you are the problem we have in NIgeria. You are actually encouraging a foreigner to throw jabs at your fellow Nigerian? Go to Asia and try insulting an Asian lady and see if this same fellow won't have your head for lunch.

Have you even crossed Lagos airport before? What do you know about the so called foreign girls you are going on about?

Well, keep dreaming about the foreign girls cos no sane Nigerian lady would even want a piece of sh*t like you. You can choke on my comment! Insecure ret@rd.

Fool, i am currently in the U.S, Louisiana for your information.

Continue licking ass.. ass hole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by terminatorrr: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Fool, i am currently in the U.S, Louisiana for your information.

Continue licking ass.. ass hole.

Clap for yourself! You are really doing your country proud in the U.S.

And if there is any ass licker here, it's definitely not me. You are not just an ass kisser but a bloody c*ck sucker. Trying to identify with foreigners who don't give a f*ck about you.

The reason you can't date a Nigerian lady is cos you ain't man enough. Face it and stop whining like a spoiled brat!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? / How Can I Possibly Eject Her / Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.