Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. (4577 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:
^^^ At all. I'm not. But me sef don buy form for #TeamForeignGirls.

M.oron
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Man enough to date Lazy, Dirty, and jobless Nigerian ladies? I rather die single than date a nigerian woman..

*spits*

May your sisters die single smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Trash.. You want to tell me your hair is not fake? You want to tell me you wont fvck some dumb nigga for recharge card? You want to tell me you are not going to friendzone a nigga when you know you aint got sh!t for him?

Abeg swerve...

If those are the types of Nigerian girls you meet everyday....you should really look inwardssmiley

Dumb dumb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaziblake:
I apologise cause I gat no time for trouble this evening.

Ignore him..he isn't worth it.
Ayam cool jhoor!tongue

I just needed to say my mind! The incessant jabber and hullabaloo was too much abeg!

We need to defend OUR Country jaweh! nne, skarlett Ain't it?cool

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

My mother is a B!tch
[s]
Nigerian girls, are living fake lives more than their foreign counterparts. Obviously the celebrities here go a long way to remain presentable on TV. I aint talking about billionaires who's got money for Botox procedure or breast enlargement. I mean the average woman. How many ladies can afford those things you mentioned? So you cannot use that.

But a nigerian woman as low-class as she is financially, will still want to appear fake by using cheap Brazilian hair, cheap breast and butt pads.. bleaching creams and so on.. when they go unclad everything falls flat. You see their face light and their legs black. Nigerians are worse.

Let me even assume the foreign ladies do so to, but they do theirs perfectly. Not half-done job like nigerian women.

So again......[/s].

The last ttime I checked foreign guys have the same the complaint.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Just another pained Nigerian girl whom the truth hurts.

You are so hurt. undecided

B!tch

Your mother is the b1tvh

Weren't you the fool that wrote BS about revamping Nigeria when your country isn't any better? To think you have got the guts to come online and complain about Nigerian girls, you deserve a bullet to the head

Ewu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by terminatorrr: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Man enough to date Lazy, Dirty, and jobless Nigerian ladies? I rather die single than date a nigerian woman..

*spits*

I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual... No Nigerian girl wants you either. And I kinda get the feeling foreign girls wouldn't want you either cos you are a big loser and no one wants a LOSER!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

Does a white woman have nigerian on her tree? undecided

9) Nigerian Girls are not intelligent...

- A Foreign lady is so much smarter than a nigerian woman undecided

Yeah they are smarter than your mother and your sisterssmiley

Ewu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
LoL Sickstars dont bother your pretty head.

We are traditional women, women of culture.

No sane man would give us up for weirdos.

These morons dont make upto 2% of Nigerian men. Why do you think many Nigerian men abroad still come home to find wives?

Because foreign women esp western women are known for competing with men. They are not feminine or cultured.

I pray non of these retards marry any of us. They are below "our spec".
angry don't compare urself with american girls, karishika angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
just one word @ op, FOOL!, you said Nigeria girls have fake boobs, hair etc, lemme ask u a question, between Nigerian and foreign girls, who go for breast enlargement more?, between Nigerian and foreign girls, who go for botox procedures more?, between Nigerian and foreign girls who go under the knife(surgery) more just to look beautiful?, if u can answer all the questions without being biased then u would know who is more fake between the two...

and do not generalized, not all Nigerian girls date guys for money.
he is right buh i don't support him 100%, Nigerian girls think they are smart, buh I still love Nigerian girls why because i know how to handle them
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
India is rated Number 4 in Asia after china

India currency is 66 against dollar. Naira is 301 against dollar

India currency is 0.0003 against naira.

So madam India is sure one cool place

And talking about his wife and kids is immature. And only gives the post a higher credit. You divert from a post to someone's life and family outside nairaland shows how great Nigerian girls are.

Going racist saying his country is poor lol.. India is a top game in Asia. Indians rule Nigeria economy indirectly come to Lagos you see they own most manufacturing companies and private hospitals. But this ain't about race instead you showcase your immaturity and inferiority.

Lol

Estharfabian:
You shouldn't have apologised to that nitwit!undecided

I actually didn't Diss The Op coz He's actually Nigerian. and I could sense some Sarcasm in his post. Buh that dumb Excuse of a Racist kept ranting shiits like He knows the first thing about Nigerians?

He's Indian for Christ's sake! A lowlife! And he's here screaming #TeamForeign girls like he knows half of the substance Nigerians are made of. I keep seeing him on these Anti-Nigerian threads Making pejorative remarks about Us.

Isn't India among the top10 POOREST country in Asia? What's he feeling like!? smh!

He claims he's married with like 195kids! he should really tame them. So they won't grow up with such Ridiculous mentality!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
And you think this is a post?

Nigeria is nothing. I'm sure if you are given visa outta 9ja you'll take it

Estharfabian:
Ayam cool jhoor!tongue

I just needed to say my mind! The incessant jabber and hullabaloo was too much abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ayam cool jhoor!tongue

True jare, if we don't who will?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by kaziblake(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ayam cool jhoor!tongue

Alright.

Take care smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:
India is rated Number 4 in Asia after china

India currency is 66 against dollar. Naira is 301 against dollar

India currency is 0.0003 against naira.

So madam India is sure one cool place

And talking about his wife and kids is immature. And only gives the post a higher credit. You divert from a post to someone's life and family outside nairaland shows how great Nigerian girls are.

Going racist saying his country is poor lol.. India is a top game in Asia. Indians rule Nigeria economy indirectly come to Lagos you see they own most manufacturing companies and private hospitals. But this ain't about race instead you showcase your immaturity and inferiority.

Lol

Yeah, tell that to the dark skinned Indians or to their women etc
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaziblake:
I will modify the post..

I apologise cause I gat no time for trouble this evening.

Aii
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by kaziblake(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
lilzcee:
angry don't compare urself with american girls, karishika angry
she is more beautiful than American girls.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
skarlett:

True jare, if we don't who will?
smiley

Greene66, I won't give You the pleasure of rep!ying Your mentions. I'm sorry!wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by kaziblake(f): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
terminatorrr:

I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual... No Nigerian girl wants you either. And I kinda get the feeling foreign girls wouldn't want you either cos you are a big loser and no one wants a LOSER!
Thanks for this.

This is what you get when you are opportune to travel abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by zicoraads: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Your kids should be proud!grin

All of themwink Scumbag!undecided

I swear you are everywhere. You and Laveda embarassed sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Greene66: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
smiley

Greene66, I won't give You the pleasure of rep!ying Your mentions. I'm sorry!wink

You just did kid
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Miggs(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Your mother is the b1tvh

Weren't you the fool that wrote BS about revamping Nigeria when your country isn't any better?
To think you have got the guts to come online and complain about Nigerian girls, you deserve a bullet to the head

Ewu!
you are speaking from your ass.many indians may be disgustingly racist but I don't think strahovski1 is but compared to india,nigeria is nowhere.india is far superior to nigeria technologically and educationally.aren't nigerians travelling daily in droves to india for their affordable medical services?are indians travelling to nigeria for thesame functions?isn't india the fastest growing economy in the world?don't nigerians go to india and behave illegally and get imprisoned and assaulted?india may have large sways of poverty but with their population of over a billion,isn't that expected?leave strahovski1 and his wife and children in peace afterall,when he criticises nigerian men we don't rant and rave

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by doveda: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Miggs:
you are speaking from your ass.many indians may be disgustingly racist but I don't think strahovski1 is but compared to india,nigeria is nowhere.india is far superior to nigeria technologically and educationally.aren't nigerians travelling daily in droves to india for their affordable medical services?are indians travelling to nigeria for thesame functions?isn't india the fastest growing economy in the world?don't nigerians go to india and behave illegally and get imprisoned and assaulted?india may have large sways of poverty but with their population of over a billion,isn't that expected?leave strahovski1 and his wife and children in peace afterall,when he criticises nigerian men we don't rant and rave

Bla bla bla

Please shut the FVCK up!!!

Yeah, they appear to.be better than Nigerians however you won't deny that their citizens are as helpless as Nigerians. Don't let me go into gory details *shivers*

The slowpoke should remove the log from his eyes first before he offers to remove ours. And if you are in love with India, please hop on the next flight and move on!!!

Wow, I can't believe the ewu has the effontery to criticize Nigerian menshocked. I have heard stories....lots of it about their men too. Well, I am surprised you didn't attack him when he didundecided. Regardless it is your headache not mine and you cannot expect to follow your mumu lead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
zicoraads:

I swear you are everywhere. You and Laveda embarassed sad
Define "Everywhere" tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Strahovski1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
What a thread smiley

#TeamForeignGirls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by teechudleyy(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm worried.
I'm worried about the sorts of women the op has himself surrounded with.
Im worried about the level of intelligence such persons posses.
I'm worried about this visible amount of self hate expressed by the op
The kind of self hate that makes you put down your own and make u strive for something you feel is better than you.
Someone who tried 20 white women with recharge cards is a man LovePeddler. An intelligent white woman will see through your vanity in an instant. Apparently... They all rejected u by blocking you.

Even a white woman doesn't want to be generalised.
Many black women are epic fails. It is very true. But they run in their own circle.
There are several intelligent black women who will pray for you and support you with all their blood. They put all your theories to shame. Its unfortunate you don't mingle in their circle.

And as they say, birds of a feather...

Don't be that kind of racist. Choose your partner for her uniqueness and for the love u have for her. Not by the color of her skin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
zicoraads:

I swear you are everywhere. You and Lav eda embarassed sad
tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by zicoraads: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Laveda(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
zicoraads:

undecided undecided
Good evening tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by zicoraads: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Good evening tongue
I will pull out that tongue cheesy

Evening kiss

How was ur day? School...lectures...'boify'?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Laveda(f): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
zicoraads:

I will pull out that tongue cheesy

Evening kiss

How was ur day? School...lectures...'boify'?
cheesy you can't tongue

My day was great, lectures went well.
'Boify'? cheesy none jor.
How was yours? Work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Beautiful Girls Are Models; Some Are.....(pic) / I Need Help With My So Called Virgin Girlfriend / Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.