Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (42334 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by NobleAngell(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'll allow her pick up and I'll wait to hear how she responds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will slap the phone

1 Like

Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Warin aigo do, aftall secret admire full grand, she fit be him secret gbagaun, the nxt tin na to dial d number and listen to the rapour, him go dey jabo ontop phone nah, na Der ago catch am lobatan ooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by tottinova: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kolababe:
Over to you guys....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/relationship-question-of-day.html

I won't do anything cus nothing like dat can happen.

No na undecided
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Strahovski1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

I take it you are an Indian guy in love with Nigeria sad

Am I right?

No
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by stchinedu: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

I wnt decide immediately coz it doesn't show av caught her red red handed,I will just manage to change my voice to that of my fwend and quickly asked her " will you get time to come in the night and go bk 2morrow".....

That question is Enough to clarify the fact.Either YES or NO,she don fall hand......
Good one!
But I will prefer to keep quiet and let her talk first. Their 'closeness' will be known by what she calls him as she talks and how she talks. Don't forget she will be thinking it's her 'bae' that is calling. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Just be mute...her first three statements will unravel the mystery grin

You don't know how your friend communicates with her...If you talk first, she may easily detect that he is not the one talking.
Just call, pretend the network is bad...as long as the connection is on, she will talk, thinking it's her 'bae'.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by stchinedu: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
I'll allow her pick up and I'll wait to hear how she responds.
On point!!!
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
wetin make I do.......kill masef lailai! pretend lyk notn apind,strategize on ao 2 gt dem,wsh dem luck & move on.........
@lst na my lover no b my husband.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by dyn1800: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
If it is not a truecaller stuff.... Then I will keep my cool and keep quiet..... Sure ma silence will be very golden and devastating
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
dats hw i met a fyn gal on d road after toasting she agreed to give me her number.as a sharp warri boi i decided to flash d number fr confirmation next tin dat pops up on her phone is strong mumu.....i swear i nvr c ds gal bfre o i wonda hw she take gt my number till today
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by scarpos: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls wat is d meaning of Bae
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kolababe:
Over to you guys....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/relationship-question-of-day.html
SMH.
Oro di hmmm
Oro pesi je o, oro di hmmm
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by anigbajumo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
stchinedu:

Good one!
But I will prefer to keep quiet and let her talk first. Their 'closeness' will be known by what she calls him as she talks and how she talks. Don't forget she will be thinking it's her 'bae' that is calling. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Just be mute...her first three statements will unravel the mystery grin

You don't know how your friend communicates with her...If you talk first, she may easily detect that he is not the one talking.
Just call, pretend the network is bad...as long as the connection is on, she will talk, thinking it's her 'bae'.

Yea!!!! U garrit

1 Like

Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by osumak2: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
me I will keep calm and continue my call jare ;Dme I will keep calm and continue my call jare
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by cricifixo: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Seriously? I will acknowledge d fact that his phone is indeed a smart phone grin

1 Like

Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by festyese: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Use them for blood money and thank me later.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Aremu01(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shuuu
CaroLyner:
killing them both
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by ishola24: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
I may not say anything if my friend is a trusted person.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by hamzeiy: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
i go assume say na TRUECALLER cause am.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
i go try collet my one last Bleep

then bye bye..
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Phonon: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
"Bae" means poop in Danish. angry
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Tinyemeka(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't have a girlfriend.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
In a situation like this, u shouldn't be quick to judge. My bf calls me bebeski, all his friends calls me the same thing too. Some dnt even know my real name cos of dat, so they use bebeski to save my no too
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Nicepoker(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kangol99:
embarassed[size=20pt]aahhhhhhhh!!! Serious fight go sele oooo[/size]
them go beat u
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by Babyphinas(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pretend & play along
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by hoodmenconcepts: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2016
washerey! coming soon...
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by chrismex(m): 2:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Life continues wont kill myself because of this. But if she is my wife different case i would make sure the both suffers for it. But i doubt it can never happened to me because i know the kind of friends i keep
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by BabaArmstrong(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
I will make my call without deleting the dialled call . So that the two of will be thinking of the lie to tell me while I am giving thunder food on their behalf
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by jackima: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Send a txt "Come over for the weekend as usual" Reply will determine next action.
Re: You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... by bukqar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
haha it will be funny to me oo but i will treat dia furkups ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.