Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude (589 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by CChine(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Am certain this short write - up, will upset some ladies, but the responsible and understanding ones wudnt take any offence.

Let's go.

Its the valentine, and the only question I have been receiving from ladies is (Where will u take me to, on valentine day and What will u buy for me as a gift?). And the funny thing here is that I see nothing wrong taking a girl out on valentine and also buying her gift.

But I have a question for the ladies. Are we celebrate "Female valentine day"? I know the question sound funny, but the reason for asking this question is, why must it be the males buying the gift for the females, why are some girls not saying "darling, I will be taking u out on valentine day".

I believe we are celebrating love, and its all about sharing. Why don't we buy gifts for ourselves. Why are the ladies seeing it as if the guys alone are to buy the gift while they enjoy the presents.

I think if the ladies believe love is all about share everything with each other, I think its time to bury this val attitude and embrace sharing every situation, emotion and season with their love ones. I kn a responsible girl is thinking of getting a wonderful gift for a special person.

Ladies, we re celebrating VALENTINE's DAY, not females day.

God Bless the Responsible and understanding Ones. God forgive the Gold diggers.
Re: Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by Strahovski1(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Oh... if you are a female I must say. Your husand is/will be a lucky man.

To the gold diggers undecided see your self
Re: Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by vault(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2016
naija ladies...... can't do with em, can't do without em grin
Re: Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by ifenes(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2016
You can do without them. It is a choice to do with them. Valentine is not a must,but if a well behaved,non materialistic girl comes around,give her a treat. Not the sharks who walk around in dolphin clothing.
Re: Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by Hadeep: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Women are always selfish . Always thinkin of wht they can get not wht they can offer in a relationship. Some African mentality thou
Re: Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? / Advise From Janet... / Can Someone Explain This Valentine Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.