Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery (14729 Views)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China / Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
haqueurate:

Illiterate spoted. So english is your problem, am sure somone can translate it to igbo for you grin
i'll enroll for you to teach me
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
yommys01:
Learn to spell "deceive" then come back and let's talk.
i know you live at school road
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
erico2k2:

Just watch some MU MU go still come shout sia Baba lol
correcting someone is good but becoming stupid.....
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
kenonze:

Ur grammar is too poor
noted
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
ObidikeObinna:

You need to improve your grammar my brother
To decisive people?
Na wa ooo
today is my bashing day. Noted
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by RillJ(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cut down on the over-bloated budget while you are at it. Just wondering how ministers/ministries will own up to their outline projections in the 2016 'Budget of Change'. Certainly not the Minister/ministry of health.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by kunle75(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
tuniski:
IPOB must be giving u nightmares! Anyway, I am yoruba and a northerner. Yeye zombie. TSA is only an audit tool not an increase in revenue however,it helps in reducing leakages on one hand but introduces bottlenecks that could lead to eventual erosion of same saved leakages.
Bottom line it is basically a snap shot of government revenue cycle at any given time. The propaganda is sounding as if such reflection has no expenditure side!

You both dont have to fight as long as it saves Nigeria from been collapse........we all shoud be happy that things are getting better.......Nigeria shall rise again.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by zikmanofficial(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
Nice , hope not to fund that budget of corruption.

Naso
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by yommys01(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
i know you live at school road
Pathetic excuse for failure.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by 989900: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
LordVoldemort:
What the hell is wrong with us Nigerians. When the budget was submitted you guys cried for almost a month that they they borrowing 2trillion to finance the budget and now someone came out to tell you there is an alternative and yet you keeping crying it is a scam!! Seems you guys just love crying

Maybe it's time I venture into tissue paper bizness

Dudes don't know the difference between criticism and nagging.

Their nagging is getting boring already, and of course counter-productive.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by 989900: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
RillJ:
Cut down on the over-bloated budget while you are at it. Just wondering how ministers/ministries will own up to their outline projections in the 2016 'Budget of Change'. Certainly not the Minister/ministry of health.

If they do, and add whatever EFCC recovers, we won't need to borrow 'nada' --- regardless of oil prices.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by blackpriest0911: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Foolish saTANoids...wailing wailers...PMB carry go
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
tuniski:
IPOB must be giving u nightmares! Anyway, I am yoruba and a northerner. Yeye zombie. TSA is only an audit tool not an increase in revenue however,it helps in reducing leakages on one hand but introduces bottlenecks that could lead to eventual erosion of same saved leakages.
Bottom line it is basically a snap shot of government revenue cycle at any given time. The propaganda is sounding as if such reflection has no expenditure side!
Does it sound to u like u made any sense? Some pple jus enjoy to criticise govt action no mata what govt does! Anyway a Wailer is alws a wailer!
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by abduljabbar4(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Using english to decisive people, using pen to write in the whole money.

Typical wailer
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by tuniski: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Does it sound to u like u made any sense? Some pple jus enjoy to criticise govt action no mata what govt does! Anyway a Wailer is alws a wailer!
and zombies always zombies! Sense is lost to zombies.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by emzila(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Using english to decisive people, using pen to write in the whole money.

if you are current and unbiased, you would have read on paper where buhari said the essence of TSA is to stop people from raising fictitious cheques for project not executed thereby preventing unused money for previous year budget from going into the new budget.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by erico2k2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
bapullow:
To honest IPob has no love for 9ja only for Jona yesterday we saw picture of projects what Ameachi did in river state, his legacy but someone challenge them to show even 2 picture of project Jona execute in river state, they fail miserably.
Mumu is GEJ from Rivers. See AS u take get F9 for Geography
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by erico2k2(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
emzila:

if you are current and unbiased, you would have read on paper where buhari said the essence of TSA is to stop people from raising fictitious cheques for project not executed thereby preventing unused money for previous year budget from going into the new budget.
U are at per with that guy.the word should e savings not generate. Most people on here seem to think TSA is a stationary entity instead of a system software.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
correcting someone is good but becoming stupid.....
Expanding sillyness in public is.. angry
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
erico2k2:

Expanding sillyness in public is.. angry
i know that you know that you are not perfect. So watch you back because i am coming.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
i know that you know that you are not perfect. So watch you back because i am coming.
Relax U nor reach.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by excellencyabia1: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
erico2k2:
Relax U nor reach.
not really to win
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by poiZon: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:

Clueless IPOB Youth! Those 17,000 accounts were hitherto, maintained by the Agencies and Departments, who generate, Consume(loot) and return little or nothing to the coffers of government..

However, with the coming of TSA, the government now control, dispense and give to those agencies and department what they actually need to function leaving little or nothin for them to loot...

na only ipob u sabi?
I pity nigeria for this long 3yrs 4months of this current admin, imagine a minister of finance not having a say in this govt.
I hv my reasons for saying this, we all know abt tsa n d news it generated last yr. atleast we were privy of the amount mopped up by the tsa reaching 2trillion naira. january came buhari and his finance minister invited imf to discuss loan issue n bailout to augment the deficit in the budget buhari presented to nass on 22 december.
2weeks or there about after imf boss left telling buhari to look inward that nigeria is still bouyant, mama finance went on media to intimate nigerians how much loan she will take n the purpose the loan will serve, meanwhile we had 2trillion plus in tsa.
just yesterday buhari was asked the question abt the success of tsa, he now disclosed the amount he has recovered. now the zombie woman n kindergarten finance minister had to make a turn around speech concerning borrowing. my question is, is it that kemi wasnt privy to the amount in the tsa or she is just a puppet n the conditions she is working under is like a slave master kindof?
nigerians we r doomed!
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by poiZon: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
buhari submitted budget 22nd december if am not mistaken, they knew they had a deficit of 2.2trillion naira.
they also knew the was 2trillion plus naira sitted in the treasury single account, so what made them approach imf for loan in january?
or is it that baba had sinister motives for the tsa monies? or he is simply brain dead ie he does not remeber any event that happened 3days earlier?
what was d reason kemi made a press statement to educate nigerians on the reason the buhari govt needed to get loans to help fund the deficit when they knew 2trillion naira was somewhere inside cbn vault?
something is really wrong somewhere, n if we dont ask questions then thes kleptomaniacs will take not only the crazy ZOMBIES but also we the wailers for a rough ride!

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
OGACLO:
As far Buhari lives and is in control of affairs of this country, I have no doubt that Nigeria is in a safe hands

We are very lucky that Jona didn't win. It would have been much worse. Buhari is the real "fresh air".
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by erico2k2(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
poiZon:
buhari submitted budget 22nd december if am not mistaken, they knew they had a deficit of 2.2trillion naira.
they also knew the was 2trillion plus naira sitted in the treasury single account, so what made them approach imf for loan in january?
or is it that baba had sinister motives for the tsa monies? or he is simply brain dead ie he does not remeber any event that happened 3days earlier?
what was d reason kemi made a press statement to educate nigerians on the reason the buhari govt needed to get loans to help fund the deficit when they knew 2trillion naira was somewhere inside cbn vault?
something is really wrong somewhere, n if we dont ask questions then thes kleptomaniacs will take not only the crazy ZOMBIES but also we the wailers for a rough ride!
Exactly, but yet they said we had no savings the vault was dry.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by Justinah4real(f): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
davidmark4naija:
What about the EFCC cash recovery?

Sebi day sed EFCC has recovered over 1 trillion naira, some sed its $2 trillion dollars so far(in 5D)cheesy?

So wia does all dat money go to? Abi dem just day give us figures to shop belleful ba?
The money has already disapeared into foreign bank accounts, shared by fashola and Ameachi. I pity the youths that have no future except they beg for work, with ghost workers representing them.
Re: FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery by Justinah4real(f): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
ishiamu:
Na only God get right to punish buhari and apc for all this their scam

Foolish and stupid FG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River APC Crisis: Enoh, Usani’s Supporters Clash After Court Judgement / Tribunal: Ganduje Opens Defense, Presents Witness With Fake Voters’ Card / Edo, Ondo Police Commissioners Redeployed Months To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.