Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (50963 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Denounce Biafra / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Desciple: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
It shall well o! MAY GOD DELIVERANCE U KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Lin2o(f): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:
Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian..that one you call Kanu and his jobless n myopic supporters can all go to hell...'Ojukwu we know,, Kanu we don't' # I am Igbo n proudly Nigerian
biafra are for fools..... Proudly Nigerian IGBO

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Olabestonic001(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
lyterydim:
oga sorry for going to be harsh on you and am not going to be sorry for my self if am being banned again by the tribalistics op..my man you comment its just an exhibition of a stag illiterate who can't elucidate the difference between freedom fighting and money fighting against that's make you a zoo,is it not your follow geopolitical baboos that has tried with their life to manipulate the masses found through the means of budget now for once think like a sane human between this guy who is fighting for what he believes and those apc rugs with the help of buhari to hype nigerians who should be executed?

Very incoherent.
That guy insulted a whole country, the country is fighting him back and one guy thinks the guy dey make progress. That guy has murdered sleep, he shall sleep no more!
He does not have the clout of Boko Haram, he does not have the capacity to sustain his miscreants. They'll become hungry soon and return to their old ways. The comments on their FB page is dwindling. Most miscreants are Beasts of No Direction and PMB knows that the best way to quell their agitation is to Smite the Shepherd (33 Strategies of War) and the flock will be dispersed.
To the youths, let's join hands to build our world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by shamecurls(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Suffering can turn you to rags in days...

The whole butter looks as disappeared

Dude has really suffered....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Desciple: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
It shall well o, kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
dat one u call kanu........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
wailer spotted

APC's are aLL fraudsers...see ur president na he dey look for hole to run enterundecided

Note, i'm neutral in politics

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by TimeManager(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ipob sef.. I can't hear ipob wailers from the top of my building. Go & buttlick kanu in the prison, not on nairaland. As cowards as kanu. Dss beans don dry tire am.
No be lie na true!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstking01:
APC's are aLL fraudsers...see ur president na he dey look for hole to run enterundecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by xtrorry: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Very incoherent.
That guy insulted a whole country, the country is fighting him back and one guy thinks the guy dey make progress. That guy has murdered sleep, he shall sleep no more!
He does not have the clout of Boko Haram, he does not have the capacity to sustain his miscreants. They'll become hungry soon and return to their old ways. The comments on their FB page is dwindling. Most miscreants are Beasts of No Direction and PMB knows that the best way to quell their agitation is to Smite the Shepherd (33 Strategies of War) and the flock will be dispersed.
To the youths, let's join hands to build our world.

Without mincing words, your evil wishes will surely come back to haunt you hypocrite this year without fail!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
wailer spotted

APC's are aLL fraudsters...see ur president na he dey look for hole to run enterundecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Ofeakwu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:
Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian..that one you call Kanu and his jobless n myopic supporters can all go to hell...'Ojukwu we know,, Kanu we don't' # I am Igbo n proudly Nigerian

Who told you that you are Igbo?........ Kanuri blood

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by chudyboy05(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:
zombie keep claiming, osu like you .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
drag him down na cow no dey tak ordinary face come from inside van, u need to push him down..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by XBLadez: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
grin
With the adamant look on his face, do you think Kanu appears to be begging? Someone who even refused to remove his handcuffs. **** grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by fireforfire: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
This IPOB gust us becoming boring.
NEXT!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by PentiumPro(f): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
The got should save the money they are spending prosecuting this fool. Just give him the ULTIMATE SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by wordcat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:
This fool should be executed ASAP

A bullet through his eye balls will be the best execution method

The delay in delivering justice is frustrating

There are many who thought that they will witness Kanu execution but one way or the other, they're NO more as you're reading this.
Some died in the hands of Boko haram, some in road accident, some even died of rat poisoning!

Do you knw that there's 50% chances will not see the end of this month?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Dmillionaire: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazetitov:

You need to be taken care of. From your response it is obvious you needed some amount of care.

CC; Mynd44, lalasticalala

one thing I detest is insincerity, why not make reference to the first pics and statement were you first insulted me. nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by legaxi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Desciple:
It shall well o! MAY GOD DELIVERANCE U KANU
Which one be "It shall well o!" Abi na Igbo you they speak?
Anyway, one wailing Ekpa spotted grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by danot1030: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
The FG should transfer this man to kirikiri, the konji inmates in kirikiri needs to drill his ass for his sense to correct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by dacovajnr: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
FolarinLondon:
Lobatan!!!! See Gobe!!! Kanu!!! See your wasted life.

I warned this boy ooooooo to desist from abusing the Yorubas and Northerners cos Yorubas are gentle but poisonous to toy with

I beg my guy, Kanu, borrow my guy your British passport to work with until after your 50 years imprisonment. He go dey buy food for your wife and pikin until u come back, biko. Be Your brother keeper i beg.

The last tribe you want to toy with and get away with it is Yorubas; they will finish you and leave u as a living dead; deadly-friendly people.

Every Yoruba man on the street has one to two petitions in their pockets, that's how Yorubas roll and ball.......

In a restaurant where i was having my lunch jejely few weeks ago in Ibadan, Aleshinloye to be precise, a Yoruba submitted a petition against me and the restaurant's owner called my attention to it. What was my crime i queried, the woman said, o ya è wa malo.

lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by XBLadez: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=42761392][/quote]
Do fill up here. It's empty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by dacovajnr: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
FolarinLondon:
Lobatan!!!! See Gobe!!! Kanu!!! See your wasted life.

I warned this boy ooooooo to desist from abusing the Yorubas and Northerners cos Yorubas are gentle but poisonous to toy with

I beg my guy, Kanu, borrow my guy your British passport to work with until after your 50 years imprisonment. He go dey buy food for your wife and pikin until u come back, biko. Be Your brother keeper i beg.

The last tribe you want to toy with and get away with it is Yorubas; they will finish you and leave u as a living dead; deadly-friendly people.

Every Yoruba man on the street has one to two petitions in their pockets, that's how Yorubas roll and ball.......

In a restaurant where i was having my lunch jejely few weeks ago in Ibadan, Aleshinloye to be precise, a Yoruba submitted a petition against me and the restaurant's owner called my attention to it. What was my crime i queried, the woman said, o ya è wa malo.

lolz..Oya e wa ma lo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by dacovajnr: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ijaya123:

Why the insult? Well, I guess it's an indication of your upbringing. Not going to join issues with you. Smh
Wow! Stunned by your Matured response wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by wiseoneking: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli post=:
Who is "we Know". Look at this one, proudly igbo in a cowardiceee voice? NOPE! Ojukwu even seceded Eastern Nigeria from the Bigger Zoonation and was referred as a REBEL by the Zoo world. You know a rebel who fought your Nigeria but disown Kanu who never carried such. You cant know Ojukwu and not know one of Ojukwu's brought up- kanu expect you are a hypocri...? Note that Ojukwu remains the first military head of state of the defunct State of Biafra. Ojukwu i know, kanu i also know. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Slim101(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:

The only KANU we know is a footballer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.