Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! (11928 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lmaooo these kiriyo kids are so jobless they even had time to go create all kinds of memes. grin grin Jobless lunatics

Don't go and look for work.Morning till Night Islam as If someone is paying you.What kind of pathetic life is that? Shior!

And If they ask you who your role model is, you'll open your Pant-shaped mouth and shout Bill Gates,Warren Buffet,Dangote grin grin

Jobless 1DD.iots
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

It was invaded by the Christian nation of United States, all in name of Usamah they destroyed a country beyond repair. The same terrorism they tried to curb as been created now, we now have ISIS branch in Afghanistan+the Taliban the US claimed they defeated! See what Christianity caused?!

I don't understand this point, explain it well please. Are trying to blame the government for trying to fight terrorism?!

The PKK have the Marxist ideology has their inspiration. I hope you know how Karl Marx formulated his ideas. Moreover they're rebels, so why blame countries trying fight terrorism.

The Al Qaeda miscreants in Yemen were all radicalized when American Christians invaded Iraq. Remember that Al Qaeda's origin was from the Christian invasion.

Of course we know, you guys invaded it na!

The underlined says it all, are you not meant to be grateful?! undecided

Hypocrisy at its peak, the countries involved are Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine, etc. How many Christians nations do you see here?! So because people fight for independence then it automatically becomes a religious war abi?! grin

The underlined says it all!

Explain better please!

Libya was destroyed by NATO(majorly christian membership countries) who toppled Gaddafi, they're to be blamed!

This terrorists were products of US invasion of Afghanistan, this gave these terrorists excuses to destroy lives and properties

A war in which Egypt involved itself fully after ISIS executed it's Christians. Muslims of Egypt fought for the Copts, this terrorists were remnants of NATOs war in Libya.

Jihadi remnants from Iraq, Afghanistan. This two countries invaded by the US.

The Azawad fight for their own country just the same way every one would fight for his/her own. Religion has nothing to do with it, as for the second point explain better!

Olodo, Islam has nothing to do with it. War of independence dammit! angry

Religion plays no part in this war.

Check above!

Which Mali war?! undecided

South Sudan, Ukraine, Burundi, Rwanda, Catholic and protestants thugs of Ireland, Israel aggression on Palestinians, Serbian war, Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, Columbia drug wars, Mexican cartels, Frac rebels, Liberian civil war, Sierra Leone war, etc.
Did u jst read wat u write Hw can americans invade a country dat is on it own without dat country looking 4 trouble. Usama bin ladin is a muslim dat founded most of d insurgents in d world. D September 11 attack caused d invasion. Dat means d muslims start it all.

I dont know y u ar drfending d terrorist. Almost 96% of terrorist are Muslims. D questions i sopose to ask is " when will u join so dat u will pertake in d killing of d infidels as Mohammed tought u

Finally most of d county u mention ar not in religious war while d rest is caused by d same islamic insurgency. Islam is a disease dat infect people. I wonder how it has washed ur brain wit hypo grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

^^^

This kiriyo lu.n.atic keeps spamming the whole forum with pictures like a deranged photographer grin grin

1ddiot where were you when women and children were being killed in Palestine

Typical kiriyo boy cheesy grin grin
Dat bold letter up there. U dat is alive oya tell us how. Nd who cost it

Fool
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s]Lmaooo these kiriyo kids are so jobless they even had time to go create all kinds of memes. grin grin Jobless lunatics

Don't go and look for work.Morning till Night Islam as If someone is paying you.What kind of pathetic life is that? Shior!

And If they ask you who your role model is, you'll open your Pant-shaped mouth and shout Bill Gates,Warren Buffet,Dangote grin grin

Jobless 1DD.iots[/s]

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Are you claiming Christian crusaders didn't kill any Nigerians when they came to enslave them, heck the crusaders even had a slave ship named the Jesus
Proof pls be4 yabbing
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Mumu it's Central African Republic(CAR) a Christian majority country, bunch of Christian terrorists.

In Islam it's forbidden to kill women and children even if the enemy uses them as human shields. But what can we say about Christianity, nothing to write home about. No wonder the op presents a link "I love Israel", this are known children killers. This people you support has killed more Muslim children than Muslim terrorists would kill christian or Jewish kids. This is an established fact!!!

Go to your bible and see how Jesus commands killing and raping of kids and children. Infants are not even spared, Jesus tells us to bash their innocent heads on the wall. He(Jesus) asks parents to eat their children, better don't fall prey to the propagandas of this miscreants you call Christians. They keep running their mouths because they think Muslims don't reply them often, the fact of the matter is most of us are busy and not jobless. We're coming back soon, my exams would be over soon, you'll soon see the real color of the religion you profess.

Bye and go and think of your life!
You know islam would be fun if it wasn't so murderous and oppressive. Islam forbids the killing of women really? How about Asma bint Marwan who your so called perfect man mohammed barbarically killed for simply mocking him? By the way I'm sure most civilised people would have mocked him too. It is a shame that seemingly civilised people still defend his murderous "legacy".I'm glad our Saints from long ago recognised this man and his religion for what it really is. Listen to them:

“There is also the superstition of the
Ishmaelites which to this day
prevails and keeps people in error,
being a forerunner of the
Antichrist…. From that time to the
present a false prophet named
Mohammed has appeared in their
midst. This man, after having
chanced upon the Old and New
Testaments and likewise, it seems,
having conversed with an Arian
monk, devised his own heresy. Then,
having insinuated himself into the
good graces of the people by a
show of seeming piety, he gave out
that a certain book had been sent
down to him from heaven. He had
set down some ridiculous
compositions in this book of his and
he gave it to them as an object of
veneration.”
-St. John Damascene (d. 749),
Syrian Arab Catholic monk and
scholar.
“We profess Christ to be truly God
and your prophet to be a precursor
of the Antichrist and other profane
doctrine.”
-Sts. Habenitus, Jeremiah, Peter,
Sabinian, Walabonsus, and
Wistremundus (d. 851), martyrs of
Cordoba, Spain. Reported in the
Memoriale Sanctorum in response to
Spanish Umayyad Caliph ‘Abd Ar-
Rahman II’s ministers that they
convert to Islam on pain of death.

“On the other hand, those who
founded sects committed to
erroneous doctrines proceeded in a
way that is opposite to this, the
point is clear in the case of
Muhammad. He seduced the people
by promises of carnal pleasure to
which the concupiscence of the
flesh goads us. His teaching also
contained precepts that were in
conformity with his promises, and he
gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In
all this, as is not unexpected, he
was obeyed by carnal men. As for
proofs of the truth of his doctrine,
he brought forward only such as
could be grasped by the natural
ability of anyone with a very modest
wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he
taught he mingled with many fables
and with doctrines of the greatest
falsity. He did not bring forth any
signs produced in a supernatural
way, which alone fittingly gives
witness to divine inspiration; for a
visible action that can be only divine
reveals an invisibly inspired teacher
of truth. On the contrary,
Muhammad said that he was sent in
the power of his arms—which are
signs not lacking even to robbers
and tyrants.”
-St. Thomas Aquinas (d. 1274),
Theologian and Doctor of the
Church.

“As we have seen, Muhammed had
neither supernatural miracles nor
natural motives of reason to
persuade those of his sect. As he
lacked in everything, he took to
bestial and barbaric means, which is
the force of arms. Thus he
introduced and promulgated his
message with robberies, murders,
and bloodshedding, destroying those
who did not want to receive it, and
with the same means his ministers
conserve this today, until God
placates his anger and destroys this
pestilence from the earth.
[…]
(Muhammad) can also be figured for
the dragon in the same Apocalypse
which says that the dragon swept up
a third of the stars and hurled down
a third to earth. Although this line is
more appropriately understood
concerning the Antichrist,
Mohammed was his precursor – the
prophet of Satan, father of the sons
of haughtiness.
[…]
Even if all the things contained in
his law were fables in philosophy
and errors in theology, even for
those who do not possess the light
of reason, the very manners (Islam)
teaches are from a school of vicious
bestialities. (Muhammad) did not
prove his new sect with any motive,
having neither supernatural miracles
nor natural reasons, but solely the
force of arms, violence, fictions,
lies, and carnal license. It remains
an impious, blasphemous, vicious
cult, an innovention of the devil, and
the direct way into the fires of hell.
It does not even merit the name of
being called a religion.”
-St. Juan de Ribera (d.1611),
Archbishop of Valencia, missionary
to Spanish Muslims, and organizer
of the Muslim expulsions of 1609
from Spain.

“The Mahometan paradise, however,
is only fit for beasts; for filthy
sensual pleasure is all the believer
has to expect there.”
St. Alfonsus Liguori (d. 1787).
Quoted from his book, The History of
Heresies and their Refutation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
impossible27:

Dat bold letter up there. U dat is alive oya tell us how. Nd who cost it

Fool
[/s]

Oh! this is your alternate moniker? Typical jobless kiriyo fa.ggot who has no idea of what's going on but will still be forming knowledgeable grin grin.So you didn't even know and you had time to type all the jargons up there grin

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51651668.jpg[/img]

1ddiot continue waiting for me to narrate to you what's going on in palestine.Don't go and buy MB.Broke Lu.n.atic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

[s]Oh! this is your alternate moniker? Typical jobless kiriyo fa.ggot who has no idea of what's going on but will still be forming knowledgeable grin grin.So you didn't even know and you had time to type all the jargons up there grin

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51651668.jpg[/img]

1ddiot continue waiting for me to narrate to you what's going on in palestine.Don't go and buy MB.Broke Lu.n.atic[/s]
Rubbish. U donrlt know anything dat y u can't prove.

Let me giv u an advice. Jst go nd join ur brothers so dat u can kill more infidels. Or dont u wana clam ur own virgins grin Or in order 2 make it easy. Wrap urself with IED nd blow urself up. Mohammed is waiting 4 u in d pit of hell.

CASTRATED FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Then you shouldnt have issues with laplace, or you didnt read it? grin grin
I did o, the tin no just go down well o! See how this Christians wan cry, see how they're just throwing everything at me. This is what happens when you really drill them! Allaahu Akbar! grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
impossible27:

Trash. Dat wat u sprew here. I created a trend for the Christian brothers to pray for d genocide hapening in d islamic country NOT OPPOSITION

Better thinking, doesnt it sound better to you?
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
impossible27:

Rubbish. U donrlt know anything dat y u can't prove.

Let me giv u an advice. Jst go nd join ur brothers so dat u can kill more infidels. Or dont u wana clam ur own virgins grin Or in order 2 make it easy. Wrap urself with IED nd blow urself up. Mohammed is waiting 4 u in d pit of hell.

CASTRATED FOOL
[/s]

What language is this Kiriyo monkey. grin grin Just tospy and you're already speaking another language cheesy grin
You'll probably tear your mother's bra If I go harder on you grin

And are you 1dd1ots not bored of these copy and paste lines? grin I've told you lunati.cs to be creative.You bore me Aaargh! angry
I'M HARDLY IMPRESSED

If you don't get creative with your rebuttal, I won't buy you MB, Jobless Kiriyo boy grin cheesy

You better open a church so you'll be able to afford MB grin grin grin Broke ba.s.tard grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
I did o, the tin no just go down well o! See how this Christians wan cry, see how they're just throwing everything at me. This is what happens when you really drill them! Allaahu Akbar! grin grin grin
grin grin Lol, this is what i hate, replying long posts, and i can see that you have up to 5long posts to reply, if you know you dont have the time, just leave it, thats why i dont reply their threads for now, i felt like replying that other olodo that didnt know that europeans stole the works of islamic scientists, but i just let it go jare.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

What language is this Kiriyo monkey. grin grin Just tospy and you're already speaking another language cheesy grin

And are you 1dd1ots not bored of these copy and paste lines? grin I've told you lunati.cs to be creative.You bore me Aaargh! angry
I'M HARDLY IMPRESSED

If you don't get creative with your rebuttal, I won't buy you MB, Jobless Kiriyo boy grin cheesy

You better open a church so you'll be able to afford MB grin grin grin Broke ba.s.tard grin

salam! sister pls do me one favour, wetin be the meaning of kiriyo? grin grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
salam! sister pls do me one favour, wetin be the meaning of kiriyo? grin grin

grin grin cheesy

That's the derogatory name Yorubas call Christians

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
grin grin Lol, this is what i hate, replying long posts, and i can see that you have up to 5long posts to reply, if you know you dont have the time, just leave it, thats why i dont reply their threads for now, i felt like replying that other olodo that didnt know that europeans stole the works of islamic scientists, but i just let it go jare.
Hahaha that's true sef, at least I'll reply them before the end of today. From their posts you can feel desperation and frustration, they don't know how it feels when someone tends to be ignorant intentionally. Na wa o!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:

grin grin cheesy

I never knew o grin grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Hahaha that's true sef, at least I'll reply them before the end of today. From their posts you can feel desperation and frustration, they don't know how it feels when someone tends to be ignorant intentionally. Na wa o!
yeah! it so funny as they get frustrated when you pay them back in their own coin, they want us to listen to the context of their own bible, but dont want to listen to ours, they become judges over the exegesis of the Quran as if they know anything, may Allah THE ALL LOVING guide aright, before it gets too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:

grin grin cheesy

Masha Allah! never knew this grin grin.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
yeah! it so funny as they get frustrated when you pay them back in their own coin, they want us to listen to the context of their own bible, but dont want to listen to ours, they become judges over the exegesis of the Quran as if they know anything, may Allah THE ALL LOVING guide aright, before it gets too late.
Ah tell you bro sad

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:

grin grin cheesy

BTW, are you a mathematician? i'm forced to ask because your moniker clearly spells calculator.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Are you a stranger or what? Go and tell this to the army of allah in that picture. I dont have your time. The hsdith and quran speak for themselves. Islam has distroled Nigeria. Go and check in the world terrorist countries. You will see Nigeria is in red zone. The Westerners are warned not to visit red zone. They cant come and work. No more expatriates all because of islam. You are here talking like a nice sympathetic person when the spirit of Muhammad is in you.

Forgive me stupid but the last time i checked expatriates only get kidnapped in the south amongst christians. The north do not have that record, majorly. So u might want to use another point to insult my reliegion. You can talk trash you dont know a thing about islam, the hadith or Qur'an. If u did you wouldnt say all that u have said. You are a liar. I doubt you hold ur own religion as it should be held else u wouldn't be poking around Islam 8-)
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Jihadists are adults yet the kill infidels. The spirit of Islam is like a virus. It generates death.

Checkout the thread that says church sends man a letter for refusing to pay levies. Tell me what is this? And a million more cases of corruption, seduction, forced sex and a ehole bunch of crap Christianity has its own oo. But no muslim goes about insulting it.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

[s]What language is this Kiriyo monkey. grin grin Just tospy and you're already speaking another language cheesy grin [/s]

[s]And are you 1dd1ots not bored of these copy and paste lines? grin I've told you lunati.cs to be creative.You bore me Aaargh! angry
]I'M HARDLY IMPRESSED

You better open a church so you'll be able to afford MB grin grin grin Broke ba.s.tard grin[/s]

Dat bold up there. That showas how terorist u are. Am waiting 4 u let me see hw u will kill d infidels using me as skape goat grin

Zombie

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

^^^

This kiriyo lu.n.atic keeps spamming the whole forum with pictures like a deranged photographer grin grin

1ddiot where were you when women and children were being killed in Palestine

Typical kiriyo boy cheesy grin grin

You think insult will mk you stop me from exposing Islam. You are just showing how islamic you are... wink see in this picture, it how Muhammad got the quran from the devil himself. This verse was deleted when muhammed (stress be upon him) realised himself. We know how the quran came. You are a brainwashed fellow. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Regcom:

Forgive me stupid but the last time i checked expatriates only get kidnapped in the south amongst christians. The north do not have that record, majorly. So u might want to use another point to insult my reliegion. You can talk trash you dont know a thing about islam, the hadith or Qur'an. If u did you wouldnt say all that u have said. You are a liar. I doubt you hold ur own religion as it should be held else u wouldn't be poking around Islam 8-)

Look at you, i am a Nigerian but also a French citizen. I am visiting this month end with a visa. When i went to process my sons passport i was informed that the minister of foreign affairs warns French citizens not to visit all zone red becuse of terrorism. But if i insist going then am on my own. What happened in Mali? Allahs army targeted a hotel where foreigners lodged. Most of them where expatriates. They killed some french citizens in that attack. Since the french government gave aide to mari by fighting those islamic terrorists in that area. Isis,alquida have been terrorising French people. The Westerners to be precise. The attached Paris twice last year. Am sure you are aware. When they kill they shout (allah akubar) angry

There is nothing like militant kidnapping in the red zone but terrorism. Anything terrorist is islam. So stop playing smart. I know what am saying.

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Regcom:

Checkout the thread that says church sends man a letter for refusing to pay levies. Tell me what is this? And a million more cases of corruption, seduction, forced sex and a ehole bunch of crap Christianity has its own oo. But no muslim goes about insulting it.

It seems you are not getting the message. Islam should stop killing in allahs name. Making many childless, some children have no more parents while others are misplaced. Islam is not what you say it is but what it says.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Is it by force?

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Only in islam you see kids holding the quran and a gun...

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Look at you, i am a Nigerian but also a French citizen. I am visiting this month end with a visa. When i went to process my sons passport i was informed that the minister of foreign affairs warns French citizens not to visit all zone red becuse of terrorism. But if i insist going then am on my own. What happened in Mali? Allahs army targeted a hotel where foreigners lodged. Most of them where expatriates. They killed some french citizens in that attack. Since the french government gave aide to mari by fighting those islamic terrorists in that area. Isis,alquida have been terrorising French people. The Westerners to be precise. The attached Paris twice last year. Am sure you are aware. When they kill they shout (allah akubar) angry

There is nothing like militant kidnapping in the red zone but terrorism. Anything terrorist is islam. So stop playing smart. I know what am saying.

Oh so ur an adult with a kid. I was hoping you were a kid. I rest my case God have mercy on your soul.
Spread love not hate.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by annunaki2(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Regcom:

Oh so ur an adult with a kid. I was hoping you were a kid. I rest my case God have mercy on your soul.
Spread love not hate.

Tell that to your islamic terrorist brothers who follow the footsteps of mohammed.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Regcom:

Spread love not hate.

I have never gave up when the real e jihadist was calling me all names. Maybe you will know him..his monika is @Lagoshian.
You will try harder next time. I am not moved by insults from Muslims.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Tell that to your islamic terrorist brothers who follow the footsteps of mohammed.

You are blessed. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Etiquettes Of Visiting The Graves / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.