Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! (11930 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Regcom:

Oh so ur an adult with a kid. I was hoping you were a kid. I rest my case God have mercy on your soul.
Spread love not hate.

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
Jesuismoi:

You think insult will mk you stop me from exposing Islam. You are just showing how islamic you are... wink see in this picture, it how Muhammad got the quran from the devil himself. This verse was deleted when muhammed (stress be upon him) realised himself. We know how the quran came. You are a brainwashed fellow. grin

impossible27:

Dat bold up there. That showas how terorist u are. Am waiting 4 u let me see hw u will kill d infidels using me as skape goat grin
Zombie
[/s]

I can see the both of you fa.gs trying to mask your pain behind those emojis grin. I was expecting rebuttals.I think you're both getting it wrong I'm not here to debate with your grandmas cheesy I don't even debate with kiriyo people cheesy grin and besides there's nothing here I haven't heard from you f.o.ols.Ask Anus naki and his ho.mo partner Truthfag.Everything here to me is copy and paste modified grin cheesy

I'll probably start proving your garbage wrong the day you come up with new Anti-Islamic lines.Till then we can continue having fun doing this.To me, it's recreation cheesy grin

Impossible please start typing in English.It took me a whole lot of time to decipher the language up there grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaakulator4:

I can see the both of you fa.gs trying to mask your pain behind those emojis grin. I was expecting rebuttals.I think you're both getting it wrong I'm not here to debate with your grandmas cheesy I don't even debate with kiriyo people cheesy grin and besides there's nothing here I haven't heard from you f.o.ols.Ask Anus naki and his ho.mo partner Truthfag.Everything here to me is copy and paste modified grin cheesy

I'll probably start proving your garbage wrong the day you come up with new Anti-Islamic lines.Till then we can continue having fun doing this.To me, it's recreation cheesy grin

Impossible please start typing in English.It took me a whole lot of time to decipher the language up there grin
Jst look at dis boko haram talking. Did u know english. English is a western education nd u guys forbid western education. So u ar a sinner grin

Abubakar shekau is waiting 4 u ooo. Just go nd claim ur own virgins.

FUCKIN TERRORIST grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
impossible27:

Jst look at dis boko haram talking. Did u know english. [size=14pt]English is a western education[/size] nd u guys forbid western education. So u ar a sinner grin

FUCKIN TERRORIST grin

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Akious2k2(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2016
impossible27:

Jst look at dis boko haram talking. Did u know english. [size=18pt]English is a western education nd u guys forbid western education. So u ar a sinner [/size] grin

FUCKIN TERRORIST grin

They just cant reject that fact you put up there!!! kiss kiss

Its high time these allah's army stop talking in English and turn to arabic language because black muslims are arab slaves and are destined for "HELL" according to allah. allah said they are black charcoal. .. cheesy

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by meixili: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Jesuismoi:

They just cant reject that fact you put up there!!! kiss kiss

Its high time these allah's army stop talking in English and turn to arabic language because black muslims are arab slaves and are destined for "HELL" according to allah. allah said they are black charcoal. .. cheesy

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Hadiths you quoted aren't talking about races,rather they are talking about the dwellers of paradise and dwellers of hell.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Imran 3:106 -On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black;as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said):Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith.

Surah Yunus 10:26-27 -For those who have done good is the best (reward, i.e. Paradise) and even more.Neither darkness nor dust nor any humiliating disgrace shall cover their faces.They are the dwellers of Paradise,they will abide therein forever.
And those who have earned evil deeds,the recompense of an evil deed is the like thereof,and humiliating disgrace will cover them (their faces).No defender will they have from Allâh.Their faces will be covered,as it were with pieces from the darkness of night.They are dwellers of the Fire,they will abide therein forever.
Those you will have black faces are those that rejected faith and those with white faces are the true believers in the oneness of Allah.
But as we know that the Op is a chronic liar who find it very hard to comprehend.

Allah says in Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious)].Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware.
From the sayings of our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh).
Narrated AbuDharr:Allah's Messenger(pbuh) said to him:You are not better than people with red or black skins unless you excel them in piety[Jami At-Tirmidhi,Hadith Number 5198].

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported:The Messenger of Allah(peace and blessings be upon him, said):He is not one of us who calls to tribalism.He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism.He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism. [Sunan Abu Dawud,Hadith Number 5102]
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by meixili: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2016
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh Last Sermon

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people"
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by meixili: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Hazrat Bilal (Radhiallahu Anhu / May God be pleased with him) or Bilal Ibn Rabah and he sometimes also known as "Bilal al-Habashi" or "Bilal the Ethiopian", the first Muezzin of Islam, originally was a black slave from Ethiopia. Hazrat Bilal (ra) was one of the most trusted and loyal companion (Sahabi E Rasool) of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) after converted to Islam.

Hazrat Bilal (Radhiallahu Anhu) is very lovingly remembered by Muslims around the world as one of the earliest great African Muslim. He was born in a village in a mountainous place in Western Arabia. Bilal's father was called Rebah and his mother was known as Hamamah. They had come to Arabia as slaves from Ethiopia. The father and mother were slaves of Umayyah ibn Khalaf ibn Safwan, a rich man from the tribe of Quraish. Bilal was therefore born in slavery and served as a housekeeper.

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

[s] Hadiths you quoted aren't talking about races,rather they are talking about the dwellers of paradise and dwellers of hell.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Imran 3:106 -On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black;as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said):Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith.

Surah Yunus 10:26-27 -For those who have done good is the best (reward, i.e. Paradise) and even more.Neither darkness nor dust nor any humiliating disgrace shall cover their faces.They are the dwellers of Paradise,they will abide therein forever.
And those who have earned evil deeds,the recompense of an evil deed is the like thereof,and humiliating disgrace will cover them (their faces).No defender will they have from Allâh.Their faces will be covered,as it were with pieces from the darkness of night.They are dwellers of the Fire,they will abide therein forever.
Those you will have black faces are those that rejected faith and those with white faces are the true believers in the oneness of Allah.
But as we know that the Op is a chronic liar who find it very hard to comprehend.

Allah says in Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious)].Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware.
From the sayings of our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh).
Narrated AbuDharr:Allah's Messenger(pbuh) said to him:You are not better than people with red or black skins unless you excel them in piety[Jami At-Tirmidhi,Hadith Number 5198].

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported:The Messenger of Allah(peace and blessings be upon him, said):He is not one of us who calls to tribalism.He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism.He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism. [Sunan Abu Dawud,Hadith Number 510[/s]]

TRASH!!!

OF COURSE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RACE. NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TWIST IT. IT STIRS AT YOU.

said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants

We have the white and the black offspring. Stop defending allah. He destined black people for hell.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 7:10am On Feb 12, 2016
[s]
meixili:
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh Last Sermon

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people"

meixili:
Hazrat Bilal (Radhiallahu Anhu / May God be pleased with him) or Bilal Ibn Rabah and he sometimes also known as "Bilal al-Habashi" or "Bilal the Ethiopian", the first Muezzin of Islam, originally was a black slave from Ethiopia. Hazrat Bilal (ra) was one of the most trusted and loyal companion (Sahabi E Rasool) of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) after converted to Islam.
Hazrat Bilal (Radhiallahu Anhu) is very lovingly remembered by Muslims around the world as one of the earliest great African Muslim. He was born in a village in a mountainous place in Western Arabia. Bilal's father was called Rebah and his mother was known as Hamamah. They had come to Arabia as slaves from Ethiopia. The father and mother were slaves of Umayyah ibn Khalaf ibn Safwan, a rich man from the tribe of Quraish. Bilal was therefore born in slavery and served as a housekeeper.
[/s]

I can assure you are wasting your energy.. smiley
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
impossible27:

Did u jst read wat u write Hw can americans invade a country dat is on it own without dat country looking 4 trouble. Usama bin ladin is a muslim dat founded most of d insurgents in d world. D September 11 attack caused d invasion. Dat means d muslims start it all.

It means you're a fool or you're intentionally stup'd if you think like this?! So because of Usamah(one man) and Sept 11th in which only about 3000 people were killed, they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and then destroyed the lives of about 10million people (some dead, some can't still recover)?! undecided I think you seriously need revaluation of your brain, you're a sick man for trying to justify oppression!

I dont know y u ar drfending d terrorist.

Same old boring rhetoric of Christians when they're defeated in an argument, you resort to calling names like "terrorists", "Boko Haram sympathizer ", etc. Better come up with something better, if I supported terrorism my signature would be different!

Almost 96% of terrorist are Muslims.

Lmao grin grin Firstly, who came up with this statistics, please I need their names?!

Secondly, there are like 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, so 96% is like 1.4 billion. If indeed those 1.4 billion are terrorists, I tell you mehn, you and your generations won't last a minute. In fact nothing would exist on this earth, so my advice to you is to stop making bogus claims!

D questions i sopose to ask is " when will u join so dat u will pertake in d killing of d infidels as Mohammed tought u

I wish Muhammad taught me to kill infidels, I would have tracked you down and killed you. grin grin But unfortunately, he never taught that, he instead taught us to be good and peaceful with everyone, no matter how small they are, even if they're animals. What you guys do is enough to make any rational human being react, but the blessed teachings of Islam warned not to react, but just and forbid evil! wink

Finally most of d county u mention ar not in religious war while d rest is caused by d same islamic insurgency. Islam is a disease dat infect people. I wonder how it has washed ur brain wit hypo grin

See mumu, all the countries you also mentioned have nothing to do with Islam. Most of them are war of politics and democracy, the only difference is that Muslims are the ones fighting. Moreover, the above countries I mentioned are fought by Christians too, so why try and apply double standards.

If I were to state religious wars of Christians, the list is endless!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
gemale:

If dis is hw a typical Muslim thinks, I now get y pple tink u r terrorists.

It's people like you who are dumb that thinks of innocent Muslims as terrorists!

1st of all u have 2 understand dt d bible is divided in2 new & old testaments. D old testament (d tym b4 d earthly manifestation of Jesus Christ) was d imperfect Era, an Era where D law was d only way 2 pls God. Even dt was nt enuf. Hence even d law was imperfect. Most of D laws were imperfect or even misinterpreted by d prophets who received dem 4rm God. An example of dis was confirmed by Jesus Christ when he was asked by d pharisees if divorce was lawful. He responded dt Moses gave d Israelites dt law nt because he was told by God, bt because their hearts were hardened. Most of those statements were taken 4rm d old testament & dey weren't made by Jesus Christ. Only 3 of those statements were made by Jesus & b4 u go dancing shoki dt u were ryt, if u read d new testament well specifically d gospels u wld understand dt Jesus Christ taught in parables (proverbs) eg parable of D sheep & goats talks abt d judgment on d last day, when he told d jews dt if dey destroyed d temple, he wld rebuild it in 3 days, he spoke abt his death & resurrection. Even His disciples had 2 ask 4 interpretation when he spoke abt d parable of D sower & seeds. So let me interpret those 2 statements literally since u r dull @ heart in Bible matters.

Mr. Man no need for all this notes, Jesus is god according to your doctrine. If you're telling me Jesus isn't responsible for the above crimes, then I tell you, Jesus is the greatest hypocrite. How can a God command destruction of lives and properties and then come centuries later as a human to die for their sins?! undecided grin

You should have no problem with my quotes from the OT since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God.

In Luke 14:26,where Jesus says His disciples had 2 hate everything, he meant dt xtians r nt 2 love anything above Him. If u must b a true xtian, nothing must b placed above God. If u were 2 b handed an ultimatum btw God & anything/anybody be it ur fada, mother, broda, sista, friend, wife, child or even ur self , u r supposed 2 choose God above dem so in comparison 2 ur love 4 God, u shld 'hate' dem.

Just take a look at how you try and explain this to me, do you seriously expect me to understand, when you and your cohorts deliberately misinterpret texts from the Quran. The final note is Jesus said you should hate your family, the above explanation is correct but why didn't Jesus make it clearer?! Why must you hate your parents that suffered for you?! sad

In Luke 22:36,He spoke using d sword as a representation of D word of God which Paul later refers 2 as a double edged sword. His disciples didn't bother asking Him 4 interpretation so dey (lyk u) took His words literally. No wonder later on when Jesus was being arrested, Simon Peter drew his sword & cut off d ears of one of D servants present. Do u kno wt Jesus said 2 Him? "Simon, put ur sword back in its scabbard 4 those who kill by d sword wld die by d sword" & He took d mutilated ear & healed d wounded man, someone who was sent 2 arrest Him.

I'm not a fan of Paul, Jesus explicitly stated that they should buy swords, something Peter likely bought and tried to defend his master. Many of Jesus teachings were radical, in one case, we find him saying things like:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

Moreover, from all indications Jesus supported violence because if he didn't he wouldn't have said all this nonsense. The bible also tells us that many events of Jesus life wasn't recorded in the bible:

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." John 21:25

So there's a high probability that terrorism, killing, vandalism, etc(remember the case in which he scattered the temple, drowned pigs) is one of those things left out by the "corruptors" of the bible!

In John 2:4, where He called his mother "woman", u have 2 understand d 1st prophecy abt Jesus, Mary & His earthly mission was made by God Himself when He cursed d serpent (d devil) afta Adam and eve disobeyed Him. He said 2 d serpent "& I wld put enmity btw u & d woman & btw ur seed & her seed. He shall bruise ur head while u shall bruise His heel". So when Jesus called Mary woman, He spoke of her in d light of D prophecy dt was made abt dem. D remaining words (u omitted d complete sentence) were 2 inform her dt it wasn't His tym 2 manifest & dt signs & wonders weren't his primary assignment. However, because he honored & loved His mother, he eventually did as she requested.

So you're trying to insinuate that Blessed Mary is responsible for the fall of man?! So basically our women today are still to be be blamed for the fall of man?! Even if he despised all women, can't he respect his earthly mother?! These are one of the reasons I can't become a Christian, so many confused teachings. So after thousands of years the fall of man, Jesus-god still blames them, Chai! Parisbookaddict, you can see yourself right! grin ok, continu!

U r miffed because Jesus didn't marry or have children. I think it was due 2 his knowledge of His mission on earth dt He didn't do dt. He knew He had limited time on earth (He died @ 33 years of age) b4 He returned 2 heaven. Jesus came 2 save us & dts exactly wt He did. He said 2 His disciples in John 4 dt His meat & drink is 2 do d will of God. So He didn't do anything dt might come btw dt.

Came to "save" us from exactly what?!

So Mr ignorant Jesus hater, ask God 4 4gvns & d Holy Spirit 2 lead u 2 d truth, which u obviously dnt know.

Lmao, I'm not a hater of Jesus, I must believe in him as a Muslim. All I'm doing is playing the same card you play at muslims, you intentionally quote the Quran wrongly, you don't study the historical context. The most annoying part is curse and abuse the man we respect the most, isn't that hypocrisy?! You try to defend Jesus when the bible shows his wickedness and tyranny!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

It means you're a fool or you're intentionally stup'd if you think like this?! So because of Usamah(one man) and Sept 11th in which[b] only about 3000 people were killed[/b], they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and then destroyed the lives of about 10million people (some dead, some can't still recover)?! undecided I think you seriously need revaluation of your brain, you're a sick man for trying to justify oppression!
So 3,000 people is now "only" 2 u. Gosh, u ar a stone hearted terrorist. One tin with American is dat they potect their citizen very much. Kill any of their civilians and u will b inviting trouble to ur self. Dat is wat usama did and u call 3,000 only. Isorite

As 4 ur infomation. Americans did not kill 10 million. Pls educate urself beIraq
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–14)
D nomber is approximately 1 million. If u call 3,000 only den 1 million mean somtin abi

Fool
Same old boring rhetoric of Christians when they're defeated in an argument, you resort to calling names like "terrorists", "Boko Haram sympathizer ", etc. Better come up with something better, if I supported terrorism my signature would be different!
Sharrap. Islam is a bad image. Dat wat people know u guys as both home (nija) and abroad grin

Lmao grin grin Firstly, who came up with this statistics, please I need their names?!

Secondly, there are like 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, so 96% is like 1.4 billion. If indeed those 1.4 billion are terrorists, I tell you mehn, you and your generations won't last a minute. In fact nothing would exist on this earth, so my advice to you is to stop making bogus claims!
Punk !!! Am not talking about total nomber of Muslims, am talking about the total nomber of terrorists. Fool

I wish Muhammad taught me to kill infidels, I would have tracked you down and killed you. grin grin But unfortunately, he never taught that, he instead taught us to be good and peaceful with everyone, no matter how small they are, even if they're animals. What you guys do is enough to make any rational human being react, but the blessed teachings of Islam warned not to react, but just and forbid evil! wink
Pls dont wish it already on ur door step. Jst do d needful nd claim ur virgins. I wonder how u will look when fucking ur virgins with ur uncastrated dick grin . Am also waiting 4 u to trace me. Goat !!
About d peacful stuff, dat wat every Muslims will say. U guys are jst bunch of Hippocrates. D pix below shows who u are

See mumu, all the countries you also mentioned have nothing to do with Islam. Most of them are war of politics and democracy, the only difference is that Muslims are the ones fighting. Moreover, the above countries I mentioned are fought by Christians too, so why try and apply double standards.

If I were to state religious wars of Christians, the list is endless!
Here he is again defending. Afterall will u ever belive dat they are fighting religous war. Common boko haram, u guys said they ar not Muslims but they ar d 1 shouting ALLAH AKBAR when killing. Go nd find a life ooo

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2016
impossible27:

So 3,000 people is now "only" 2 u. Gosh, u ar a stone hearted terrorist.

Talk of frustration!

One tin with American is dat they potect their citizen very much.

Yes that's true, this is done by blowing up limbs of little children, Mass drone strikes on civilians, etc...... Hmmmn.... I concur!

Kill any of their civilians and u will b inviting trouble to ur self. Dat is wat usama did and u call 3,000 only. Isorite

US invaded Iraaq not because of 9/11 but with a claim which is still not confirmed yet and that is, Saddam Hussain possessed nuclear weapons. They then extended their stay because of Al Qaeda, everyone knows what Iraaq is in now. People are still dying, people who have nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda, yet you open your brown teeth claiming they did this as an act of self defense?! undecided Now with this war on terror, is Al Qaeda defeated?! No, in fact they've grown into a more gruesome entity know as ISIS, thanks to the so-called war on terror!

Afghanistan case was because the Taliban harbored Usama, no one should forget that when the Taliban were in power they had nice dealings with US. After the US deposed them, the country descended into chaos, people die everyday, people who have nothing to do with the Taliban, Al Qaeda or 9/11. Yet they suffer from this, then you open your dirty stinky mouth and say self defense?! undecided Now after the so-called war on terror, is the Taliban defeated?! NO! We now have Taliban and ISIS killing people in Afghanistan like chicken, all thanks to the war on terror.

As 4 ur infomation. Americans did not kill 10 million.

And where did I state 10million died?! Or are you blind to see what I wrote in parenthesis?! So you think the only casualties in wars are the dead?! We have people who are permanently disabled, some are mad(a case I've seen myself), some are traumatized, etc. You're nothing but a pathetic sadist!

Pls educate urself beIraq
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–14)
D nomber is approximately 1 million. If u call 3,000 only den 1 million mean somtin abi

So is it justified?! How can innocent pay for the sins of the some miscreants, is that what your bible taught you?! Oops, I've forgotten your biblical god commands the annihilation and destruction of innocent women and children, he in fact asks his christian jihadists to rape some and keep the remaining for him... I've forgotten all the collective punishment is supported by the bible.

Fool

But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22

Chai!! And you call yourself Christlike?! grin shocked

Sharrap. Islam is a bad image. Dat wat people know u guys as both home (nija) and abroad grin

Cry me a river!!!! grin grin

Punk !!! Am not talking about total nomber of Muslims, am talking about the total nomber of terrorists. Fool

Who conducted this poll?! When was it conducted? ! While answering this questions, lemme give you something to ponder about:

The Indian Chief Hatuey fled with his people, but was captured and burned alive.  "…As they were tying him to the stake a Franciscan friar urged him to take Jesus to his heart so that his soul might go to heaven, rather than descend into hell.”  Hatuey replied, “If heaven is where the Christians go, I would rather go to hell."
D.Stannard, American Holocaust, Oxford University Press 1992. Page 70

Muslims never did this but Christians, this and many other atrocities they did to your forefathers, this is why you're a Christian today. War and conquest!!!

[s]Pls dont wish it already on ur door step. Jst do d needful nd claim ur virgins. I wonder how u will look when fucking ur virgins with ur uncastrated dick grin . Am also waiting 4 u to trace me. Goat !![/s]

I know this kind of feeling, you're pained but you use laughing emojis to cover up. Anyways, your rants can't change, Islam would continue to spread and there's nothing you can do about it. tongue

About d peacful stuff, dat wat every Muslims will say. U guys are jst bunch of Hippocrates. D pix below shows who u are

Lmao!!!! Are you so frustrated and desperate to the extent you can't spell "hypocrite" again? Chai, daris God o, this bell you're ringing! cheesy grin

Here he is again defending. Afterall will u ever belive dat they are fighting religous war. Common boko haram, u guys said they ar not Muslims but they ar d 1 shouting ALLAH AKBAR when killing. Go nd find a life ooo

Ignoramus

Who's the ignorant one here? You can't spell ordinary "hypocrite" and you dare call me ignoramus? Are you not ashamed of yourself, even from the rubbish you wrote up there, it shows that you're ignoramus mumu!

Are you're telling me that because someone shouts Allaahu Akbar while killing then it's holy war? So the case of the pastor who asked his members to such holy milk from his pen's is also from god? Or a pastor who said god told him to be sticking his hands into the vagina of women is also from god?! Before you make any analogy, make sure it doesn't bounce back at you, watch out for double standards!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by gemale(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

It's people like you who are dumb that thinks of innocent Muslims as terrorists!

Mr. Man no need for all this notes, Jesus is god according to your doctrine. If you're telling me Jesus isn't responsible for the above crimes, then I tell you, Jesus is the greatest hypocrite. How can a God command destruction of lives and properties and then come centuries later as a human to die for their sins?! undecided grin

You should have no problem with my quotes from the OT since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God.

Just take a look at how you try and explain this to me, do you seriously expect me to understand, when you and your cohorts deliberately misinterpret texts from the Quran. The final note is Jesus said you should hate your family, the above explanation is correct but why didn't Jesus make it clearer?! Why must you hate your parents that suffered for you?! sad

I'm not a fan of Paul, Jesus explicitly stated that they should buy swords, something Peter likely bought and tried to defend his master. Many of Jesus teachings were radical, in one case, we find him saying things like:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

Moreover, from all indications Jesus supported violence because if he didn't he wouldn't have said all this nonsense. The bible also tells us that many events of Jesus life wasn't recorded in the bible:

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." John 21:25

So there's a high probability that terrorism, killing, vandalism, etc(remember the case in which he scattered the temple, drowned pigs) is one of those things left out by the "corruptors" of the bible!

So you're trying to insinuate that Blessed Mary is responsible for the fall of man?! So basically our women today are still to be be blamed for the fall of man?! Even if he despised all women, can't he respect his earthly mother?! These are one of the reasons I can't become a Christian, so many confused teachings. So after thousands of years the fall of man, Jesus-god still blames them, Chai! Parisbookaddict, you can see yourself right! grin ok, continu!

Came to "save" us from exactly what?!

Lmao, I'm not a hater of Jesus, I must believe in him as a Muslim. All I'm doing is playing the same card you play at muslims, you intentionally quote the Quran wrongly, you don't study the historical context. The most annoying part is curse and abuse the man we respect the most, isn't that hypocrisy?! You try to defend Jesus when the bible shows his wickedness and tyranny!
Honestly, I give up on u. U v made up ur mind & so therefore u r incapable of higher reasoning due 2 ur blind hatred 4 Christ & Christianity. If some xtians do exactly wt u r doing, dts their business bt personally I blv in sound reasoning & trying 2 scratch beyond D surface of an issue. Ur inability 2 grasp d point of Jesus speaking in parables cements ur blind hatred dt transcends rational discovery.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
gemale:

Honestly, I give up on u. U v made up ur mind & so therefore u r incapable of higher reasoning due 2 ur blind hatred 4 Christ & Christianity. If some xtians do exactly wt u r doing, dts their business bt personally I blv in sound reasoning & trying 2 scratch beyond D surface of an issue. Ur inability 2 grasp d point of Jesus speaking in parables cements ur blind hatred dt transcends rational discovery.
This is why we as Muslims say the ideology of trinity doesn't make sense, look now, you're trapped because everything I stated are all true. You would have been able to refute my arguments if you were not a trinitarian, but right now, the best thing that can happen to you is to leave that trinity and worship the only true God. He has no son, he created Jesus and all other Prophet, if you like embrace Islam, if you like don't but it's better you desist from trinity because you can still be saved!

Bye and God bless!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by gemale(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
This is why we as Muslims say the ideology of trinity doesn't make sense, look now, you're trapped because everything I stated are all true. You would have been able to refute my arguments if you were not a trinitarian, but right now, the best thing that can happen to you is to leave that trinity and worship the only true God. He has no son, he created Jesus and all other Prophet, if you like embrace Islam, if you like don't but it's better you desist from trinity because you can still be saved!

Bye and God bless!

I am nt trapped. It's just rili hard u know. It lyks trying 2 xplain Einstein' theory of relativity 2 som1 wt subzero IQ. ur mindset is nt flexible & open 2 explanation so I can't waste valuable tym trying 2 enlighten u. After all it was Jesus who told us dt we shldnt cast our pearls b4 swine & we shldnt giv what is holy 2 dogs. I tried 1ce & u cldnt even comprehend d little i explained bt let me still make an attempt (in futility i think). D concept of D trinity is 1st insunated in Genesis when God is abt 2 create man. God said "let US make man in our image". So u understand dt dere were 2 or more persons when God referred 2 Himself. So u understand dt. Trinity doesn't mean d presence of 3 gods rather 3 persons in 1 God. U have 2 understand dt God exists beyond D full comprehension of d human mind. Non xtians blv d principle of arithmetic & biology where 1+1=2 bt in xtian it, dt isn't always d case. An example of dis is marriage where a man & a woman bcom 1 (1+1=1). Also God doesn't need a wife 2 have a son. Jesus used d term "son" 2 make attempt 2 show hw close He was close 2 God. So in an attempt 2 explain d trinity, I wld rename d 3nity "3 personalities in 1 God". In God d father, we c our creator, He who is an all powerful, almighty, all knowing & seeing being who cld b a times fearful. Bt dt isn't all abt Him. In due tym, he reveals 2 man anoda personality of His in d form of God d son Jesus Christ, a loving, humble, forgiving being dt takes d form of man 2 empathize wt their weak, sinful nature & show dem by example hw dey cld overcome their carnal nature & bcom United wt Him @ d end of their temporary stay on earth. God d Holy Spirit is d acting power of God. It was dis spirit of God dt moved on d surface of D deep in Genesis @ d beginning. Dey r all together. When u encounter 1,d oda is present. John testifies 2 dis in d 1st 3 verses of his gospel "in d beginning was d word & d word was wt God & d word was God. The same (word) was in d beginning wt God & all things were made by Him". Later on in verse 14, he says "& d word was made flesh & dwelt among us(& we beheld His glory, D glory as of D only begotten by d Father ), full of grace and truth".
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 3:58am On Feb 19, 2016
Jesuismoi:

I have never gave up when the real e jihadist was calling me all names. Maybe you will know him..his monika is @Lagoshian.
You will try harder next time. I am not moved by insults from Muslims.
Nobody is insluting you.
Your the one insulting religions and disrespecting peoples belief.
Your the one insulting people..
Dont get it confused
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 4:01am On Feb 19, 2016
kaakulator4:

grin grin cheesy

You ppl are still on this?
Haba guy
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by promisechuks: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
kaakulator4:

I pray that one of your family members will be killed, sliting their throat, by these your islamic terrorists, since you are supporting them.

Why are you this wicked?

You people are just a bunch of re-branded DEVILS.

Only jesus can save!!!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
promisechuks:

I pray that one of your family members will be killed, sliting their throat, by these your islamic terrorists, since you are supporting them.

Why are you this wicked?

You people are just a bunch of re-branded DEVILS.

Only jesus can save!!!
[/s]

Lmaoooo another emotional kiriyo lun.a.tic comes in with stupid lines grin cheesy .What has my comment got to do with your reply?

I wish you everything you wish me in 3 folds and yours is more likely to happen because you're a scum grin

Only Jesus can save.Illiterate.Jesus a human being will come save you ?

Oh my lord why are kiriyos this dum.b ? grin grin.Is this what they tell you illiterates in church?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by promisechuks: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

Lmaoooo another emotional kiriyo lun.a.tic comes in with stupid lines grin cheesy .What has my comment got to do with your reply?

I wish you everything you wish me in 3 folds and yours is more likely to happen because you're a scum grin

Only Jesus can save.Illiterate.Jesus a human being will come save you ?

Oh my lord why are kiriyos this dum.b ? grin grin.Is this what they tell you illiterates in church?
Let me tell you this simple bitter truth.
Sorry man, millions of people are getting healed by the power in the name of Jesus, many being raised from the dead, crippled healed, shortened part of the body growing INSTANTLY to normal and MANY MANY MANY MORE, though you can doubt hit because you have and can NEVER see such things happen in your mosques, because the devil(allah) CANNOT HEAL.

What the name of allah and his paedophile can't even do is what the name of Jesus' is doing. Both, are sooooo powerless.

Had it been I was around when mohammed was dying of poison while molesting Aisha like a intimacy gadget, I would just pray IJN for him, he will be HEALED instantly and all his sins will be forgiven.

Jesus is a lover God, that's why he sees us as children/sons and daughters.

Allah, of course as the devil he is, is a SLAVERY arabian god, that's why he see you guys as SLAVES
Jesus is not like your allah.

Allah is SATAN to be compared with Jesus. He can't even withstand my presence(let alone jesus) because as I am filled with the SPIRIT OF GOD. When allah(devil) appears he tremble, because no devil can withstand the spirit of God.

If allah was all powerful why couldn't he, together with his jubril(not yaweeh's angel gabriel), heal your worst paedophile prophet of mankind EVEN AFTER MAKING PROMISES.
Please, can God make PROMISE and FAIL?

Your allah is a devil hiding under the name of god, identify him on time.

Jesus is lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by showkings: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
i wonder if our colonial master are Missionaries or they have colonize Nigeria without force...
Yet to know how many country were colonize by the christian missionaries by weapons and sheer force
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by showkings: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
i wonder if our colonial master are Missionaries or they have colonize Nigeria without force...
Yet to know how many country were colonize by the christian missionaries by weapons and sheer force
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by showkings: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=kaakulator4 post=42805783]Lmaooo these kiriyo kids are so jobless they even had time to go create all kinds of memes. grin grin Jobless lunatics

Don't go and look for work.Morning till Night Islam as If someone is paying you.What kind of pathetic life is that? Shior!

And If they ask you who your role model is, you'll open your Pant-shaped mouth and shout Bill Gates,Warren Buffet,Dangote grin grin

Jobless 1DD.i

Yet to know how many country were colonize by the christian missionaries by weapons and sheer force[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Demmzy15:

[s]Talk of frustration!

Yes that's true, this is done by blowing up limbs of little children, Mass drone strikes on civilians, etc...... Hmmmn.... I concur!

US invaded Iraaq not because of 9/11 but with a claim which is still not confirmed yet and that is, Saddam Hussain possessed nuclear weapons. They then extended their stay because of Al Qaeda, everyone knows what Iraaq is in now. People are still dying, people who have nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda, yet you open your brown teeth claiming they did this as an act of self defense?! undecided Now with this war on terror, is Al Qaeda defeated?! No, in fact they've grown into a more gruesome entity know as ISIS, thanks to the so-called war on terror!

Afghanistan case was because the Taliban harbored Usama, no one should forget that when the Taliban were in power they had nice dealings with US. After the US deposed them, the country descended into chaos, people die everyday, people who have nothing to do with the Taliban, Al Qaeda or 9/11. Yet they suffer from this, then you open your dirty stinky mouth and say self defense?! undecided Now after the so-called war on terror, is the Taliban defeated?! NO! We now have Taliban and ISIS killing people in Afghanistan like chicken, all thanks to the war on terror.

And where did I state 10million died?! Or are you blind to see what I wrote in parenthesis?! So you think the only casualties in wars are the dead?! We have people who are permanently disabled, some are mad(a case I've seen myself), some are traumatized, etc. You're nothing but a pathetic sadist!

So is it justified?! How can innocent pay for the sins of the some miscreants, is that what your bible taught you?! Oops, I've forgotten your biblical god commands the annihilation and destruction of innocent women and children, he in fact asks his christian jihadists to rape some and keep the remaining for him... I've forgotten all the collective punishment is supported by the bible.

But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22

Chai!! And you call yourself Christlike?! grin shocked

Cry me a river!!!! grin grin

Who conducted this poll?! When was it conducted? ! While answering this questions, lemme give you something to ponder about:

The Indian Chief Hatuey fled with his people, but was captured and burned alive.  "…As they were tying him to the stake a Franciscan friar urged him to take Jesus to his heart so that his soul might go to heaven, rather than descend into hell.”  Hatuey replied, “If heaven is where the Christians go, I would rather go to hell."
D.Stannard, American Holocaust, Oxford University Press 1992. Page 70

Muslims never did this but Christians, this and many other atrocities they did to your forefathers, this is why you're a Christian today. War and conquest!!!

I know this kind of feeling, you're pained but you use laughing emojis to cover up. Anyways, your rants can't change, Islam would continue to spread and there's nothing you can do about it. tongue

Lmao!!!! Are you so frustrated and desperate to the extent you can't spell "hypocrite" again? Chai, daris God o, this bell you're ringing! cheesy grin

Who's the ignorant one here? You can't spell ordinary "hypocrite" and you dare call me ignoramus? Are you not ashamed of yourself, even from the rubbish you wrote up there, it shows that you're ignoramus mumu!

Are you're telling me that because someone shouts Allaahu Akbar while killing then it's holy war? So the case of the pastor who asked his members to such holy milk from his pen's is also from god? Or a pastor who said god told him to be sticking his hands into the vagina of women is also from god?! Before you make any analogy, make sure it doesn't bounce back at you, watch out for double standards! [/s]
When a terrorist talks we know. No 2 ways about it.
Pls those things u sprew up there ar trash, clean them up and go and blow urself up lyk ur brothers usually do grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
promisechuks:

Let me tell you this simple bitter truth.
Sorry man, millions of people are getting healed by the power in the name of Jesus, many being raised from the dead, crippled healed, shortened part of the body growing INSTANTLY to normal and MANY MANY MANY MORE, though you can doubt hit because you have and can NEVER see such things happen in your mosques, because the devil(allah) CANNOT HEAL.

What the name of allah and his paedophile can't even do is what the name of Jesus' is doing. Both, are sooooo powerless.

Had it been I was around when mohammed was dying of poison while molesting Aisha like a intimacy gadget, I would just pray IJN for him, he will be HEALED instantly and all his sins will be forgiven.

Jesus is a lover God, that's why he sees us as children/sons and daughters.

Allah, of course as the devil he is, is a SLAVERY arabian god, that's why he see you guys as SLAVES
Jesus is not like your allah.

Allah is SATAN to be compared with Jesus. He can't even withstand my presence(let alone jesus) because as I am filled with the SPIRIT OF GOD. When allah(devil) appears he tremble, because no devil can withstand the spirit of God.

If allah was all powerful why couldn't he, together with his jubril(not yaweeh's angel gabriel), heal your worst paedophile prophet of mankind EVEN AFTER MAKING PROMISES.
Please, can God make PROMISE and FAIL?

Your allah is a devil hiding under the name of god, identify him on time.

Jesus is lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]

You see this garbage up there? (which I didn't even bother reading anyway grin cheesy ) Eboe kiriyoe grin grin cheesy Please just follow these steps

1- Write everything on a piece of paper

2. Wrap it ball-shaped

3. Open your boxers

4. Shove it up your ass cheesy grin

I' tired of hearing all these and that's why I haven't bothered to check my mentions cos I know its the same old boring stuff.I want to hear something I haven't heard before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Etiquettes Of Visiting The Graves / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.