Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) (43151 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..Son am from London...have you beein to London? Hell Noo.. You homebase people so bush its unbeivevable....Yu sit down under mango treesthre in that Nigeria and abuse your so called Cebebritys (who have more moiney & doing much berrra in life than you) like you on ther level.....STOP GOSSSIPIN & MIND YOR BUSCINESS..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE!! (no ofeense) undecided

London grin grin grin grin

smh
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...Son am from Pekam London...You in that place Nigeria.....Guess wot?...I have moiney (pounds stalin)...YOU DONT!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

When one's mind is blind the eyes will be of no use..I will be praying for you.. sad

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stevebamdex:

When one's mind is blind the eyes will be of no use..I will be praying for you.. sad

...Boy..I pray u find petrol n Kerosine to sell.....instead of wastin yor energy on nairaland!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Godlymum: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
his true love
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...Son am from Pekam London...You in that place Nigeria.....Guess wot?...I have moiney (pounds stalin)...YOU DONT!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
With all these opeku that you are ranting , are you sure you're London based talk more of being a Londoner
Gambia sef na oversea o
You can keep your mentions coming but

#I'mOuttaHere

&

#Won'tRespond
cos

#IHateNoise

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
shamecurls:

London grin grin grin grin
smh
His own London get K leggringringrin
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by XBLadez: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
the only ibo musician that dont like putting on shirt cheesy
Yeah, only Igbo musicians, hater. wink

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

His own London get K leggringringrin

I bow oo

I even think say na better place hin won call

Pekam, London grin grin grin

I don die....

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Synzu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Dat guy doesn't look like flavour

That's him.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ishiamu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

With all these opeku that you are ranting , are you sure you're London based talk more of being a Londoner
Gambia sef na oversea o
You can keep your mentions coming but

#I'mOuttaHere

&

#Won'tRespond
cos

#IHateNoise

^^^^See Ghana girl talkin to a whole LOndoner like am on her level?....do you people have orrdanry internet in that Ghana place?..have you been t London...Pliss Go to the Market!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by flokii: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Anna Banner abi wetin be ur name..

see ur life outsyd?

love for fame & celeb status..

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by henrybomb(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A blog reader spotted them at Enugu airport yesterday. They are still together despite Flavour having a child with former MBGN, Anna Banner...Some women be taking all sorts of sh*ts from men like they have no where else to go!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/flavour-and-babymama-sandra-spotted-at.html
Deir cup of coffee I guess dey r api togeda
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrGerald(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..Son am from London...have you beein to London? Hell Noo.. You homebase people so bush its unbeivevable....Yu sit down under mango treesthre in that Nigeria and abuse your so called Cebebritys (who have more moiney & doing much berrra in life than you) like you on ther level.....STOP GOSSSIPIN & MIND YOR BUSCINESS..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE!! (no ofeense) undecided
Whaaat? I hope you're not trying to write English here, even if you're in Congo?
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by imoni1010: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wetin concern d blogger una go just dey carry anoda man wahala 4. Una head
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by joey150(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^See Ghana girl talkin to a whole LOndoner like am on her level?....do you people have orrdanry internet in that Ghana place?..have you been t London...Pliss Go to the Market!!! (no ofeinse) angry
guy abeg try go spelling school for Peckham. Me know say all dose yoruba people there can at least help you..

Yeye dey smell! Mtchw

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Onuokwu: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A blog reader spotted them at Enugu airport yesterday. They are still together despite Flavour having a child with former MBGN, Anna Banner...Some women be taking all sorts of sh*ts from men like they have no where else to go!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/flavour-and-babymama-sandra-spotted-at.html

"How e take "consign" you?'
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrGerald:
Whaaat? I hope you're not trying to write English here, even if you're in Congo?

^^^^^see this ordinary homebase people talkin to a Londoner like am on there level...You should be tankin nairaland coz if not for creation of nairaland...u will never spek to a Londoner..truss me!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
....yor so call ceelibraty *flavour* don't even no u peole but yet,..you gossip about him like hungry mossikito lookin for milk! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
shamecurls:

I bow oo

I even think say na better place hin won call

Pekam, London grin grin grin

I don die....

Don't mind the notice me slowpoke. Peckham of all place

We should set up a trust fund for his return ticket.
He needs to come back home if Peckham is all he can boast of.

He needs our help

#SaveMrCork aka Peckham

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^see this ordinary homebase people talkin to a Londoner like am on there level...You should be tankin nairaland coz if not for creation of nairaland...u will never spek to a Londoner..truss me!! undecided

Is this how they write in your own LONDONundecided

Anyways, every reply from us was a hit back to back but

Silence ti takeover

So, we're done with you-boyundecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by andyanders: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
2nd baby on the making for the baby mama. Sorry for her.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrGerald:

Na "PECKISH" English according to CORK The LONDONER

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Is this how they write in your own LONDONundecided

Anyways, every reply from us was a hit back to back but

Silence ti takeover

So, we're done with you-boyundecided

...see this ghana chick again...sweery have you been to London? (NO )....so you have moiney? (NO)...Have you been inside plane? (FOKK NO)....do you drive £28000 (cash ) range rover spot (No comments )..

....my professional advise....you show respet she talking to a London!! (REAL TALK)
angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Na "PECKISH" English according our LONDONER CORK

gringringrin

angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
..you homebase people have no respect in that Africa place....serrriously....no wonder we refuseto come home! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Anna U see yourself Have already known from day one flavour will marry Sandra.. he's igbo , likewise Sandra too.... out 100 igbos, 3 will marry other tribes with strifes and wahala before achieving their aims of marrying from other tribes.. while the rest 97 ends up with igbo wives.. it's a know fact..

Anna U fuvk up oooo.. if only U had focused on Yur career and let flavour go im way.. U say no..

If not by now well stable, industrious men with bright and successful future would have been begging her for marriage by now....
Well, at least married men never finish for earth.. one of them will kukuma marry U... sad
Chai...!
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am beginning to think this dude MrCork is demented..Smh

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Amelian:
Anna U see yourself Have already known from day one flavour will marry Sandra.. he's igbo , likewise Sandra too.... out 100 igbos, 3 will marry other tribes with strifes and wahala before achieving their aims of marrying from other tribes.. while the rest 97 ends up with igbo wives.. it's a know fact..

Anna U fuvk up oooo.. if only U had focused on Yur career and let flavour go im way.. U say no..

If not by now well stable, industrious men with bright and successful future would have been begging her for marriage by now....
Well, at least married men never finish for earth.. one of them will kukuma marry U... sad
Chai...!

^^^gold digger...flavour is marryed..foegerrrrit...it ain't hapening!! (No ofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by AkaGum(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
There is a popular Ibo proverb that says

when a woman or lady is all beauty and no brains, her private part suffers the most

no blame them.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by AkaGum(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
AkaGum:

There is a popular Ibo proverb that says

when a woman or lady is all beauty and no brains, her private part suffers the most

no blame them.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by theshaderoom: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..Son am from London...have you beein been to London? Hell Noo.. You homebase people so bush its unbeivevable unbelievable ....Yu sit down under mango treesthre trees there in that Nigeria and abuse your so called Cebebritys celebrities (who have more moiney money & doing much berrra in life than you) like you on ther their level.....STOP GOSSSIPIN GOSSIPING & MIND YOR BUSCINESS business..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE!! (no ofeense offense) undecided

Lol.. at least we get an education while we are busy gossiping... something u clearly didn't get "London boy" while u are busy searching for gossip on the section of a forum that talks about celebrities grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Annie Idibia Gives Ubi Franklin A Peck On Airplane On Their Way To Dubai / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.