Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Being An Illetrate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Being An Illetrate (353 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Being An Illetrate by adainternet14: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
An Ijesa engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k. A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Ijesa man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Ijesa man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is
restored. Give me 20k" The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Ijesa man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave
this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Ijesa man: "Congrats. You got your memory
back. Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes
back a week later determined to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Ijesa man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for
that, so take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k,
not 100k"
Ijesa man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored.
Give me 20k" You can't beat an Ijesa man.

Re: The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Being An Illetrate by tutorng: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Your topic does not relate to the content

(1) (Reply)

UNN Tops In Nigeria, Listed Among World Best Universities / Atbu / A Letter To My Dear Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.