Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

#budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) (24638 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by blazer234: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:
No surprises here

90% of those making the allegations are from IPOB region

This is becoming stale

Every hashtag campaign is always unsuccessful because the remaining 95% of Nigerians support Buhari

Create all the hashtags in the world, that is your business

Corruption must stop in Nigeria whether IPOB like it or not

I will take these Igbos seriously when they create hashtag campaigning for the arrest and prosecution of Jona Ologogoro

I am Yoruba and I am surprised at your ardent desire for blindness. Will you say budgeting over 80 million naira for a kitchen is a budget of positive change? You should learn to use your head once in a while....or are you sharing part of buhari's new method of looting the treasury?

And where did you get your idea of 95% of Nigeria supporting buhari?
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by tunwumi: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Another wailer spotted

princejayboss:

Stop that nonsense
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by tunwumi: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Agwoden:

Aisha jollof ricetivist

Better than treasonable terrorist follower called ipob
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by jamjo: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:

But it is ok for Igbos to abuse Buhari everyday?

Let me tell you what you all don't know , Criticism , insult and make fun of our leaders is not new, it is the part of being a leader for times immemorial don't go to war because our president are being criticized . If Buhari get just a one third of criticism Obama gets you will kill for it but still Obama is still president for all Americans no 5% ..
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by sinistermind(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:

I have checked your posts and you seem reasonable which is why I will not return the insults

I have a right to my opinion and no matter how much you disagree with them does not give you the right to involve my parents.

Be guided

Noted
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by quickAbel: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
where Buhari's bad stopped jonathan's 'worse' was stil doing press up
Re: #budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
condralbede:
when we thought we Hv made d right choice!

can you please or anyone explain that picture. What does people carrying bed signify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections / Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.