Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos (21590 Views)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
A prosecuting witness, Junaid Sa’ad on Tuesday told the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja that the spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh took N50m out of the N400m given to him by former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki,(rtd) to purchase landed property in Lagos.

Sa’id, a detective at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),is the eight witness to have have testified against Metuh.

Testifying before Justice Okon Abang, Sa’id, said the embattled PDP spokesman used part of the slush funds, about N500m, received from the office of national security adviser (ONSA) to buy property at Banana Island, Lagos.

He said, “Investigation revealed that after the payment of N400m by ONSA, a total sum of N366m was paid into the same account by one Kabiru Ibrahim, who also paid in N150m; Capital Field Investment Limited paid in N91m, and one Eyitonye, paid in N82m,”

“These funds formed the naira equivalent of $2m, which the first defendant [Metuh] gave to one Nneka Ararume in cash.

“Investigations revealed that all this money was used for PDP campaign activities and for personal use by the first defendant. The money used for PDP campaign activities were from the sum of N400m. Among the disbursement made, the sum of N77.5m was paid to CMC connect for campaign activities; the sum of N25m was paid to Abba Dabo for campaign activities; and the sum of N21.7m was paid to Chief Tony Anenih. Another sum of N5m was discovered to have been paid to Chief Kema Chikwe, and the sum of N50m was found to have been transferred to a joint account of the first defendant and his wife.

“The sum of N500m was also discovered to have been transferred to Daniel Ford International Limited in two tranches of N200m and N300m for the purpose of buying landed property at Banana Island, Lagos, by Metuh.

“In the course of the investigation, the team visited the residence of the first defendant and invited him to the commission. He was interviewed. After the interview, he was asked if he was willing to volunteer a statement in writing. He said, ‘yes’. When he concluded writing his statement, which was in four sheets, he handed them over to us. I read what he had written. I also gave it to my other team members to read. After that, I returned it to him for endorsement.

“He endorsed the first sheet, he endorsed the second sheet; when he was to endorse the third sheet in which he had stated that the money he received from ONSA was used for PDP campaign activities to settle his personal debts, to the surprise of the team he suddenly tore the sheet. The pieces of the torn sheets were then recovered from him and registered as exhibit.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/09/how-olisa-metuh-used-part-of-dasukis-n400m-to-buy-landed-property-in-lagos-witness/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Metuh the chief Wailer. He has been mute ever since he visited Kuje prison

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:

in Pete's word : "The plantain that refuses to ripen because it doesn't want to be fried,shall be used for plantain chips"

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Mutuwa:

in Pete's word : "The plantain that refuses to ripen because it doesn't want to be fried,shall be used for plantain chips"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Topeakintola: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
The IPOB General- Metuh decided to steal money from the Zoo in order to buy landed property in the Zoo

That is IPOB philosophy

They love the Zoo more than their own village

When is the next IPOB protest biko?

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy
Topeakintola:
The IPOB General- Metuh decided to steal money from the Zoo in order to buy landed property in the Zoo cheesy cheesy

That is IPOB philosophy

They love the Zoo more than their own village

When is the next IPOB protest biko?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by ObidikeObinna: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala

Olisa Metuh has been using your tax money to buy property in Obodo Lagos

Is this good enough?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by omowolewa: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Its still better than Dubai (am not supporting his source of money anyway)

2 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't understand this probe, he received money from someone to do a job, the hammer should fall on the giver and not the receiver, just like falae and anennih also received to do a job, why is metuh's case different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by LordVoldemort(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
If we serious about corruption, anybody found guilty should face death penalty, I don't understand why someone who steal tomatoes to feed her hungry kids at home will be burnt and someone who who stole our common wealth will be allow to walk after spending couple of years in a comfortable prison cell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by tomdon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why can't you propaganda people use some common sense and be objective
If someone offers a service and makes profit, does it not amount to busy body and gossip to go about discussing whatever the person use their money to purchase?

Come to think of it self. 50m is less than 10% of Linda's house in vgc.
Blogging ti take over meehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by tolexy007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
b

1 Like

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by yapapa: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
yam eaters association

2 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by chimah3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
enough already jo! Be doing as if this money is our future!!
Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by slimpoppa(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
chai

1 Like

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
He was screaming pre his arrest, post arrest the mute dog has swallowed his tongue!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by SmartMugu: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olisa Metuh has been relatively quiet since his release from Kuje. Is he still PDP spokesperson? shocked
I hope they didn't do anything to his throat while in prison, because the Metuh I know releases press statements against Buhari every two days or so....
See finishing cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by surestsam(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Brother to an inefficient buffoon... He has suddenly lost his ranting powers....

7 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
different witnesses, different stories, same figure...

kontinu
Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Iroh88(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stole money to develop another man's land yet they trooped to the streets in their numbers under scorching sun, brandishing placards and chanting war songs over the Goat's arrest and detention.

No wonder they are called Ekpas. cheesy

27 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by greatiyk4u(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Are these thieves not the same ones that are going to rule us in Biafra if actualized?...........it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.

8 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Metuh sef...hope he paid legal and agency fees as well in the transaction undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by emamos: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
you are bad...lol

2 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Iroh88(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
I must admit the white beard looks good on him.

2 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy
emamos:
you are bad...lol
Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by emamos: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
SmartMugu:
Olisa Metuh has been relatively quiet since his release from Kuje. Is he still PDP spokesperson? shocked
I hope they didn't do anything to his throat while in prison, because the Metuh I know releases press statements against Buhari every two days or so....
See finishing cry
lol

2 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by LordVoldemort(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I don't understand this probe, he received money from someone to do a job, the hammer should fall on the giver and not the receiver, just like falae and anennih also received to do a job, why is metuh's case different.

Buying 500million house at banana island is the job abi?

7 Likes

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by emamos: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
chimah3:
enough already jo! Be doing as if this money is our future!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by spako4(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
ET U METUH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Buying 500million house at banana island is the job abi?
dasuki gave him the money, not efcc, let dasuki be the one to complain why metuh didn't do the job, not efcc.
Re: How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Metuh thread doesn't move traffic any longer.

Initially wailers were like.....eeeeh! If u have any case against him, take him to court.
Today we have heard from the 9th witness.

Nice shirt Metuh.
Although ever since u appeared in hancuff in this shirt, I gave out mine to a b o k i

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Corpses Of Innocent Nigerians Litter Our Land, While Leaders Merry / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani / Senate Okays Independent Candidature For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.