Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,893 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) (44116 Views)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Such a devil of a man. The woman too is so gullible. i wonder if you would be the mother of your two kids if you don't survive his next attack.

I pray she becomes sensible before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
This guy is an agbero, what was he doing outside till 2am and wanting the woman to come and open the gate for him, he must have been smoking confirmed weed.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by dawodukayode(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
This your so called husband na animal he no be human being at all. Beat a woman like dis na wah
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:

See ehnn, for guys that are violent, YOU WILL KNOW!!!! There are always subtle signs, from small yellings here and there, to strange possessiveness, to unhealthy jealousy. Yes, jealousy can be romantic sometimes, but there are some levels of jealousy that is scary.

Most of these women know except the guy is as good as Michael Ealy in "the perfect guy" movie. There was this girl in my school sef one time, the bf used to beat her. And you will still be hearing her say "I love him, it's because I did blah blah blah." shocked Me I just dey waka pass before person go call me bad belle.
I kind of agree with u. Judging from what that guy did to the lady. He must have been giving her some light beatings before that final combat.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wickedness in high places
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
It's a man's world. We do whatever we want. When will these biitchiz learn?
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Zennyzara: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Truly love is blind, he violently assaulted you and almost plucked your left eye out with a broken glass. Which kind of business transaction that will keep a man outside his home by 2am, he is definitely spending some quality time with an Olosho. You had the chance to jail him for the bodily harm and scars he inflicted on you; you are still blinded by love. I pray he doesn't dismember your head one day when he is not in a good mood and I hope you realize the beast you married too before its to late.
lol guy u funny die I son laugh tire no mind the woman me na him dick I for bite sef nonsense man
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Zennyzara: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
I kind of agree with u. Judging from what that guy did to the lady. He must have been giving her some light beatings before that final combat.
I so refuse to allow a man raise his hands on me no matter wat am women are the cause of their problem maybe until he plugs out one of her eyes she would be satisfied which kind nonsense love be dat
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some men are beast while some women are serpent. Only God knows.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by ledaman: 4:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Lemme text her family for cost of her impending funeral ceremony because I will supply them!
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Miami11: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2016
jayhansome:
Domestic violence is one thing dat must b stopped in dis country of ours! Bt una sure say no b dis woman cause dis problem?
1. For d husband to come hauz arnd 2am mean say d man na night crawler.I.e no b d 1st time d baba dey come hauz late.
2.For d woman to ignore her husband call to open door mean say she sef get her own for body.
3.If truely d man get wound for body(back) as he claimed,then it means d woman stabbed him too.
4.Nobody came to ur aide while he waz beating u could mean dat "u pple ar known wrestlers" or "d man/woman is a violent person.
In a nutshell, d man might av been provoked(pple react differently to provocation) and two wrongs they say cannot make a right.
N:B
These ar nt in anyway my views on domestic violence or abuse of any sort, but I'm only trying to see things frm a different perspective.
A woman is almost loosing her eyesight and this is all you can say,

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by josite: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2016
She forgets husband ns Master and she has been fully reminded. Let them go on to have makeup sex.Thas my judgement.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Zennyzara:
I so refuse to allow a man raise his hands on me no matter wat am women are the cause of their problem maybe until he plugs out one of her eyes she would be satisfied which kind nonsense love be dat
funny enough, The guy will go bck and apologise. Then she will accept. Still carrying that scar around. If u ask her what happened she will simply lie to cover it up. But the guy should be given some beatings as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait / Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.