Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! (3061 Views)

Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / We’ve Told Buhari Not To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Gov. Okorocha Dares God Of Thunde / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by torobongekpo: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
ABOMINATION OF THE WEEK!

2019 Governorship : "I Will Produce 2019 Governor" – Senator Akpabio.

MY TAKE:

Godswill, look! do you know where you will be in 2019? do you know if EFCC, ICPC or even your life span will embrace year 2019.

That you have succeeded, in one area of life, should make you to measure your strength with Almighty God.

Loquaciousness, is not a good attribute of a leader. I expected Akpabio to say that, he will assist in producing a governor in 2019. But since he has gone extra miles, to measure his wealth of powers with that of God, let's watch as events unfold.

I pray, Akpabio should read the scripture, that says, "God exonerates the humble and reduce the proud". We shouldn't take God's Patience, Mercies, Grace and Favour for granted... .

While alive, Late Esther Okono christened PMB as "Walking corpse", today, Esther is in the mortuary.

Years back, Akpabio and other PDP faithfuls vowed that, GEJ shall go for a second term, today, the reverse is the case.

Pharaoh vowed to frustrate the Children of Israel, but ended up seeing the mighty hands of God via the incident of Red Sea.

Joseph's brothers had thought that, Joseph has gone for life, but Joseph ended up becoming the Chief Corner Stone.

Who would have believed that, UGE will be the governor of AKWA IBOM STATE, despite his controversial party membership status, G22 case and legal tussle.

Sometimes, we don't need to share God's glory, no matter how quiet the omnipresence appears to be.

Akpabio shouldn't dare God via his utterance. He should withdraw such infantile statement, coz, just like he didn't produce UGE, he will never produce 2019 governor.

The act of producing a governor, is in the EXCLUSIVE LIST of God, as seen in Psalm 62 verse 11.

This Nkeng Inua is getting out of hand

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Juxtified(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
so how did he dare God?

7 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Sunnymatey(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
I think his wealth and power are getting into his head. But he seriously need to tread with caution. Cus success so far is from God. BUT OP, DONT BE JEALOUS.
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by chriskosherbal(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Personal view.

3 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Irises(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
mis-leading topic.. How did he dare God.. Blogger ni

6 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by ozoigbondu: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
if you don't have hope that you would live till 2019,l and Akpabio have that hope and we would live till 2019 and beyond

5 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by gulfer: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
I thought I saw, '(Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabioos Dares God!)' angry angry angry angry
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
My bros!
How did he dare God
Tscheew
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by ukgreat(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
unam ikot

3 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by 100Cents: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Idiotic report.

So if i say, i will become the worlds richest man, does it mean i am daring God ?

You need cain and koboko..

3 Likes

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Ama80(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
When and where did he say it?ds gossip is not spicy at all.

1 Like

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by oglalasioux(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Juxtified:
so how did he dare God?

The exact question I wanted to ask.
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by kidaberry(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
English is easy to read but difficult to understand, easy to say but difficult to put down.

Sha things we do for publicity

op probably heard the word dare for the first time in his life and decided to just add it

1 Like

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Teddeebear: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
torobongekpo:
ABOMINATION OF THE WEEK!

MY TAKE:

Godswill, look! do you know where you will be in 2019? do you know if EFCC, ICPC or even your life span will embrace year 2019.

That you have succeeded, in one area of life, should make you to measure your strength with Almighty God.

Loquaciousness, is not a good attribute of a leader. I expected Akpabio to say that, he will assist in producing a governor in 2019. But since he has gone extra miles, to measure his wealth of powers with that of God, let's watch as events unfold.

I pray, Akpabio should read the scripture, that says, "God exonerates the humble and reduce the proud". We shouldn't take God's Patience, Mercies, Grace and Favour for granted... .

While alive, Late Esther Okono christened PMB as "Walking corpse", today, Esther is in the mortuary.

Years back, Akpabio and other PDP faithfuls vowed that, GEJ shall go for a second term, today, the reverse is the case.

Pharaoh vowed to frustrate the Children of Israel, but ended up seeing the mighty hands of God via the incident of Red Sea.

Joseph's brothers had thought that, Joseph has gone for life, but Joseph ended up becoming the Chief Corner Stone.

Who would have believed that, UGE will be the governor of AKWA IBOM STATE, despite his controversial party membership status, G22 case and legal tussle.

Sometimes, we don't need to share God's glory, no matter how quiet the omnipresence appears to be.

Akpabio shouldn't dare God via his utterance. He should withdraw such infantile statement, coz, just like he didn't produce UGE, he will never produce 2019 governor.

The act of producing a governor, is in the EXCLUSIVE LIST of God, as seen in Psalm 62 verse 11.

hahaha, i hear you write for concord newspaper, you have lost elections, stop this madness and support the government to succeed for your own good.

torobongekpo, get a better job what you are doing is not one, just see the response you got from your post, Nigerians are not fools

1 Like

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
torobongekpo:
ABOMINATION OF THE WEEK!

MY TAKE:

And my friend ; who are you?

special assistant to God on media releasing this statement on his behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by nairaman66(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Juxtified:
so how did he dare God?
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by gentlegenius(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
How long will you continue to play anti-Akpabio? I've heard people say nasty and stupid things about Akpabio when he was a Governor. He's left the seat yet you are still trying to assassinate his character. If you are not careful with your mouth, you'll won't see 2019 but Akpabio will see. Mtcheeeeew....
Se se mkpa ayak asuk.

1 Like

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by gentlegenius(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
I've seen all your baseless and parochial topics so I feel I should remind you that this is Nairaland Forum, not an Akwa Ibom political forum. Also, God is not your mate, stop dragging his Holy name into political issues... "A word is enough for the wise". If at all you are wise, then find better topics to post here so it could make front page.
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by nigerianvenom(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Torobongekpo,the unlimited umana's zoombie.

Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2016
torobongekpo:
ABOMINATION OF THE WEEK!

MY TAKE:

mechie gi onu ebe ahu
what about APC that BLAMED GOD?
calm down jare kini big deal
but wait o, where did this akp[abio dare GOD ?
make it bold biko kwa
Re: Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! by ProudOlodo: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2016
OP sef...the man made one statement, you wrote an epistle smiley

I'm still looking for that part where he dared God though. It all seems just like a bold statement from here

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE ON APC Godwin Obaseki N5.5billion Fraud: / ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures / Oyetola In Early Lead In Osun Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.