Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Truthman2012, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthman2012, (6369 Views)

Where Is Truthman2012 / Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Even when you get bashed,leave the thread for others to learn from. You are known for insulting Islam and even going as far as claiming mohhamed was a pedophile while forgetting 50% of your pastors and catholic priests are gay and pedophiles.

I have a database of sexual offenses committed by pastors and priests . Lot of it! I only gave you a few and you closed your threads? You are indeed a coward who wants to hide the skeleton of your religion(oh I forgot,your way of life lol)

Who knows if you are also a gay priest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Here churches are magnets for homos & the catholics seem to prefer raping boys for some reason. We got gay churches , gay priests. Unsure why pedophiles gravitate towards Catholicism.

In 1880 Christian Delaware had marriage age of 7 , yet the hypocrites hate talking about that , odd eh

3 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
I personally know Gilbert Deya. Anyone who lived near Old Kent road in the UK or knows Gilbert Dayer's ministry will know I'm telling the truth. I went to his church back then in 2006 and the guy was pissed off when I didn't fall. He was arrested for child trafficking @rittyben. Back then lots of British press attended his church to question him,off which he later lost the case,jailed and deported back to Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow so many h0m0sezuel priests!

2 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by true2god: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
@ op, never knew thruthman2012 is your nightmare. Christians are to be judged by what Jesus did and instructed and not what any useless priest say or do. Muslims are to be judged by what Mohammad did and instructed and not what a sheik or imam did.

To we ordinary men, Mohammed is still a criminal and a pedofile, accept that fact. The information are in your Quran and your ha-death.

3 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
true2god:
@ op, never knew thruthman2012 is your nightmare. Christians are to be judged by what Jesus did and instructed and not what any useless priest say or do. Muslims are to be judged by what Mohammad did and instructed and not what a sheik or imam did.

To we ordinary men, Mohammed is still a criminal and a pedofile, accept that fact. The information are in your Quran and your ha-death.
Who told you this bullcrap?
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
Even when you get bashed,leave the thread for others to learn from. You are known for insulting Islam and even going as far as claiming mohhamed was a pedophile while forgetting 50% of your pastors and catholic priests are gay and pedophiles.

I have a database of sexual offenses committed by pastors and priests . Lot of it! I only gave you a few and you closed your threads? You are indeed a coward who wants to hide the skeleton of your religion(oh I forgot,your way of life lol)

it is Good to know, someone is comparing muhammed and catholic priests, reverends and pastor, those pastors and priests you named ,their names are not writing in the scripture. Muhammed is the prophet of islam, infact Allah command ALL muslims to obey him (muhammed). Muhammed did not live up to what he preach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
true2god:

Jesus did what exactly? The priests/Vatican told you the stories didn't they? and they are responsible for your religion. I wish Truthman2012 can brow a pair of balls and defend himself. He is known for creating hateful threads towards Muslims while boycotting the flaws of his religion.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Here churches are magnets for homos & the catholics seem to prefer raping boys for some reason. We got gay churches , gay priests. Unsure why pedophiles gravitate towards Catholicism.

In 1880 Christian Delaware had marriage age of 7 , yet the hypocrites hate talking about that , odd eh

Interesting. @Truthman2012,what say you on this one?
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
it is God to know, someone is comparing muhammed and catholic priests, reverends and pastor, those pastors and priests you named ,their names are not writing in the scripture. Muhammed is the prophet of islam, infact Allah command ALL muslims to obey him (muhammed). Muhammed did not live up to what he preach.

What if there is no god? who does the judging? Isn't it time we realize these criminals,rapist need to be locked up?

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
This thread is tantamount to discrediting the Person and Ministry of Jesus Christ because of Judas Iscariot's betrayal, Peter's temporary denial, and momentary Desertion by all the disciples when He was arrested.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
This thread is tantamount to discrediting the Person and Ministry of Jesus Christ because of Judas Iscariot's betrayal, Peter's temporary denial, and momentary Desertion by all the disciples when He was arrested.

And the story wasn't necessary true. So far there has been no form of evidence Jesus did exist. However this thread came after Truthman2012 deleted a thread where he tried labeling Mohamed as a pedophile. I came in and let him realize the 4 fingers are pointing back at him. I gave him series of proofs which he didn't like. He went ahead and deleted the thread in order to hide is fall.
Re: Truthman2012, by Judas2013: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Christians can gay each other sha shocked shocked Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

And the story wasn't necessary true. So far there has been no form of evidence Jesus did exist. However this thread came after Truthman2012 deleted a thread where he tried labeling Mohamed as a pedophile. I came in and let him realize the 4 fingers are pointing back at him. I gave him series of proofs which he didn't like. He went ahead and deleted the thread in order to hide is fall.

Well, Mohammed is known as the founder of Islam, those priests and pastors are not the 'founders' of any religion!

Besides, I am happy you were faithful enough to show that most, if not all faced disciplinary actions when they were found out meaning it is not condoned!

However, I hope you realise not all those allegations are true. The press and its practitioners are known to be willing tools to the highest bidder.
For example, if you get this biography of Archbishop Benson Idahosa,"Fire In His Bones", there was a meeting of ministers where a jaundice-eyed 'pastor' actually promised to sponsor slanderous newspaper articles against him if he did not yield to a particular demand.
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Muhammad is a self claimed prophet. Why are you comparing him with pastors priests ? Besides, His Apostles told us what he did. No one lied against him. The quran and hadiths are there. Leave truthman2012 alone. I am Plappville ban because i said a thing about islam. But when the muslims say things about Jesus or insult us. No one ban them. If islam is true, why not allow us qoute the hadite and quran without been bias? Are we the writers of this books?
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
it is God to know, someone is comparing muhammed and catholic priests, reverends and pastor, those pastors and priests you named ,their names are not writing in the scripture. Muhammed is the prophet of islam, infact Allah command ALL muslims to obey him (muhammed). Muhammed did not live up to what he preach.

The OP is mixing everything up to prove a point. grin

Edited.
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Muhammad is a self claimed prophet. Why are you comparing him with pastors priests ? Besides, His Apostles told us what he did. No one lied against him. The quran and hadiths are there. Leave truthman2012 alone. I am Plappville ban because i said a thing about islam. But when the muslims say things about Jesus or insult us. No one ban them. If islam is true, why not allow us qoute the hadite and quran without been bias? Are we the writers of this books?

The writers of the bible were obviously gay.

Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

The writers of the bible were obviously gay.

You are never sure of anything. Prove yourself by using the bible. You nust want to show urself. You are not making sense still.
Did Jesus sinned? Can you prove it? Did he kill, rape, married a child of 6 and consumed her at 9? Did he raid caravans?married his adopted son’s wife?
Islamic book told us Muhammad did all this. So what has truthman2012 said that is not in accordance with the islamic books?

Try harder if you can.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

You are never sure of anything. Prove yourself by using the bible. You nust want to show urself. You are not making sense still.
Did Jesus sinned? Can you prove it? Did he kill, rape, married a child of 6 and consumed her at 9? Did he raid caravans?married his adopted son’s wife?
Islamic book told us Muhammad did all this. So what has truthman2012 said that is not in accordance with the islamic books?

Try harder if you can.

Jesus did not exist. I am not talking about Islam,but Christianity. Everything you claimed Mohamed did is also in the bible. Rape,murder,genocides are also in the bible,so what are you on about. Both religion are the same,with different paths

matthew 5

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19*Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is that not what is written there? Did I fabricate it?

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Empiree: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Well, Mohammed is known as the founder of Islam, those priests and pastors are not the 'founders' of any religion!
Sorry honey. No, Prophet Muhammad ( Allah's Blessings And Peace Be upon him) was not the founder of Islam. Below is just one of the many evidences.

Sura Hajj:78

" And strive in His cause add you ought to strive [with sincerity and discipline]. He had chosen you, and imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it's the religion of your father Abraham. It's He (Allah) who named you muslims both before and in this revelation); that the messanger may be witness over you and you will be witnesses over mankind! So establish regular prayer, give regular charity and hold fast to Allah ! He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help".

However, I hope you realise not all those allegations are true. The press and its practitioners are known to be willing tools to the highest bidder.
For example, if you get this biography of Archbishop Benson Idahosa,"Fire In His Bones", there was a meeting of ministers where a jaundice-eyed 'pastor' actually promised to sponsor slanderous newspaper articles against him if he did not yield to a particular demand.
smh
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

What if there is no god? who does the judging? Isn't it time we realize these criminals,rapist need to be locked up?
stay on the topic, don't derailed, we are not talking about the existence of God. Justice will prevail, as a christian, God will give every man his reward according to his deed.
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

This man is mixing everything up to prove a point. grin
how did I mix things up ? The op mention muhammed and christians priests. What are you saying here ?
Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Empiree:
Sorry honey. No, Prophet Muhammad ( Allah's Blessings And Peace Be upon him) was not the founder of Islam. Below is just one of the many evidences.

Sura Hajj:78

" And strive in His cause add you ought to strive [with sincerity and discipline]. He had chosen you, and imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it's the religion of your father Abraham. It's He (Allah) who named you muslims both before and in this revelation); that the messanger may be witness over you and you will be witnesses over mankind! So establish regular prayer, give regular charity and hold fast to Allah ! He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help".
Meaning some modifications became necessary some milleniums and decades later. And those modifications were heralded by Mohammed in whose name you call yourselves to prayer. Meaning he is the champion of that religion.

smh
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
Is that not what is written there? Did I fabricate it?

No you did not. But the question still remains unanswered. Did JESUS KILL A SOUL?
You said he didnt exist so why qouting Matthew?
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
stay on the topic, don't derailed, we are not talking about the existence of God. Justice will prevail, as a christian, God will give every man his reward according to his deed.

The thread is about Christianity and its many gay priests. However you shouldnt talk to me about some judgment of god when you know I clearly know there isn't a god.

When a young many ripe enough to smash a woman is still a virgin at the age of 17+,there are tendencies he will start smashing men. Why do you think at least half of priests are gays? Why was jesus said to only have moved with men/boys. Something is fishy.
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
how did I mix things up ? The op mention muhammed and christians priests. What are you saying here ?

Sorry, I mean the OP mixing it up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / Atheist Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.