Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Truthman2012, - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthman2012, (6368 Views)

Where Is Truthman2012 / Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

No you did not. But the question still remains unanswered. Did JESUS KILL A SOUL?
You said he didnt exist so why qouting Matthew?

I did quote it because it was a reference made to jesus. It is a claim and only evidence found of jesus. If we decide to go along with what the author of mathhew said,it is fair to say that person supported the old testament genocides.
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

The thread is about Christianity and its many gay priests. However you shouldnt talk to me about some judgment of god when you know I clearly know there isn't a god.

When a young many ripe enough to smash a woman is still a virgin at the age of 17+,there are tendencies he will start smashing men. Why do you think at least half of priests are gays? Why was jesus said to only have moved with men/boys. Something is fishy.
What is your judgment concerning gay priests and muhammed acts ?
Re: Truthman2012, by Empiree: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Meaning some modifications became necessary some milleniums and decades later. And those modifications were heralded by Mohammed in whose name you call yourselves to prayer. Meaning he is the champion of that religion.

and what sense you made up there?. Who is the champion of christianity?.

Point is you claimed muhammad was the "founder". If he was the founder, his religion would be called "Muhammadan". That's, it would be named after him like:

Christ = christianity/christianism

Juda = Judaism

Buddha = Buddhism

Hindu = Hinduism etc.

Clearly the later are named after their founders or supposed founders.

See how you failed?. Try harder next time buddy
Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Empiree:
and what sense you made up there?. Who is the champion of christianity?.

Point is you claimed muhammad was the "founder". If he was the founder, his religion would be called "Muhammadan". That's, it would be named after him like:

Christ = christianity/christianism

Juda = Judaism

Buddha = Buddhism

Hindu = Hinduism etc.

Clearly the later are named after their founders or supposed founders.

See how you failed?. Try harder next time buddy
okay

Now clarify this,

1. What was Abraham's 'religion' before God called him to go to Canaan?

2. Did God call Abraham to a religion or to a Covenant?

3. How and when did Abraham commence practising your religion?

In answering this questions, kindly give references.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
What is your judgment concerning gay priests and muhammed acts ?

I have no problem with gay people but raping kids or sleeping with young kids is a no no. Christianity will fall if the church accept homosexuality. That is why they are fighting it even when most of them are gay.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

I did quote it because it was a reference made to jesus. It is a claim and only evidence found of jesus. If we decide to go along with what the author of mathhew said,it is fair to say that person supported the old testament genocides.

If he supported it, with all that he went through, even at the point of death, he prayed for God to forgive his offender. How about that?

Do you know that Muhammad was cursing the Jews when he was dieing of the food poison? Thats an evidence of how wicked he was.

2 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesus told his disciples to sell their outer garments and buy SWORDS !!

" He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

I have no problem with gay people but raping kids or sleeping with young kids is a no no. Christianity will fall if the church accept homosexuality. That is why they are fighting it even when most of them are gay.
raping is wrong, every sane man knows this. Christianity will fall ONLY to those who allowed pastors and priests to interpret the bible for them.
Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

" He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
Now give us a list of the victims those swords were used to slaughter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labour and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, and children, the livestock and everything else in the city you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby. (Deuteronomy, 20:10-15)

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
raping is wrong, every sane man knows this. Christianity will fall ONLY to those who allowed pastors and priests to interpret the bible for them.

Interesting. How how do you interpret the story of the garden of Eden? Do you think it really happened?
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

canal minded man. The same Jesus condemned the acts of peter who take up sword to cut off the ear of Jesus enemy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations – the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you – and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. (Deuteronomy 7:1-5
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

If he supported it, with all that he went through, even at the point of death, he prayed for God to forgive his offender. How about that?

Do you know that Muhammad was cursing the Jews when he was dieing of the food poison? Thats an evidence of how wicked he was.

Let the Arabs deal with their gods and myth. We had many people who gave their lives for the freedom of Africans. How come we do not talk so much about them? Why must it be Mohammed or jesus?
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Interesting. How how do you interpret the story of the garden of Eden? Do you think it really happened?
is this the first time you are chatting with me ? I believe every single WORD writing in the bible, beginning from Genesis to Revelation.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
(Exodus 15:3)--"The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is His name."
(Joel 3:9-10)--"Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare a war; rouse the mighty men! Let all the soldiers draw near, let them come up! Beat your plowshares into swords, 10 And your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, “I am a mighty man.”
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
is this the first time you are chatting with me ? I believe every single WORD writing in the bible, beginning from Genesis to Revelation.

Including the talking donkey, and why?

Do you believe I am Christ?
Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Including the talking donkey, and why?
Do you believe I am Christ?
Goodluck.
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem for the battle, the city will be captured, the houses will be plundered, and the women will be raped. Half of the city will go forth into exile, but what is left of the people won’t be eliminated from the city

Zecharia 14 : 2

Women raped eh

malvisguy212:
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
Goodluck.

Backing out already? Spineless I suppose
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bible says no man has seen God.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

I did not back out, my job here is done, you begin the op as if you really care for the victims of rapist, but the argument progress, your REAL motive was known. You don't really care for them, you want to mock. Do you know at least most of this little children believe in the God you are blaspheme ? Keep on the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by malvisguy212: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

and also, your muslim companion has already spoiled the thread with childish posts.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Scholar8200(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
and also, your muslim companion has already spoiled the thread with childish posts.
I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by rittyben(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
I personally know Gilbert Deya. Anyone who lived near Old Kent road in the UK or knows Gilbert Dayer's ministry will know I'm telling the truth. I went to his church back then in 2006 and the guy was pissed off when I didn't fall. He was arrested for child trafficking @rittyben. Back then lots of British press attended his church to question him,off which he later lost the case,jailed and deported back to Kenya.
Oh! You are not even in Nigeria
Re: Truthman2012, by Empiree: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
okay

Now clarify this,
very simple if you gonna reason.

1. What was Abraham's 'religion' before God called him to go to Canaan?
Qur'an teaches that Abraham was always upright and steadfast and obey his Lord (Allah). Obey here means submission to God. Submission means Islam is Arabic. The one who submits is called muslim. Read sura imran vs 67

"Abraham was neither a jew nor christian; but upright man who submitted himself (to Allah). And he was not of the idolaters"

2. Did God call Abraham to a religion or to a Covenant?
Covenants is one thing. Religion is another. According to Quran, the one who submits and obeys God is the one covenanted. Religion (Way Of Life) comes first.

Chapter Name:Al-Baqra Verse No:124

وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لاَ يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ {124
002:124

And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim (Abraham) [i.e., Allah] tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you a leader (Prophet) of mankind." [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allah) said, "My Covenant (Prophethood, etc.) includes not Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

So it means Abraham (p) was a believer (muslim) in Oneness of God not trinity, not Christianity, not Judaism but Islam. And a result of his obedience to Allah he fulfilled the Covenants. Covenant is restricted ONLY to "submitters" i:e muslims.

3. How and when did Abraham commence practising your religion?.

In answering this questions, kindly give references.
This started with Order from Allah to reach out to his disbelieving father to abandon idolatry and worship of false gods. This story is told in various surat of the Qur'an.

I'm mobile so I feel a bit uncomfortable writing lengthy replies.

I attached here to make it easy cus the link doesn't work.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truthman2012, by Empiree: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abraham's mission

Re: Truthman2012, by talkingtruth: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Interesting. @Truthman2012,what say you on this one?

Muslims have conspired against truthman2012 and got him banned. That is e-jihad for you.
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Muslims have conspired against truthman2012 and got him banned. That is e-jihad for you.

Perhaps he shouldn't preach hate.

2 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by talkingtruth: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Perhaps he shouldn't preach hate.

Exposing the falsehood of islam as contained in islamic books is preaching hate ?
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Exposing the falsehood of islam as contained in islamic books is preaching hate ?

Suck it up buttercup grin

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by annunaki2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Annunaki also got banned for saying the truth about islam. cheesy my darling plapville also got banned, obviously the moderators have joined ranks with e-jihadists on this forum to stifle the truth about islam but they will FAIL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.