Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times (35850 Views)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget / Massive Fraud In Nigeria N117billion Rice Import Quota Scheme - Premuim Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by frisky2good(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem think say na Lagos State budget wey dem go just submit and house go pass am.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
anonimi:

No it was not worse.
Jonathan's budget and expenditure were better than this PRETENDER of an "incorruptible man of integrity".
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3110645_fbimg1448076237755_jpegb81705f215df4cf84b2646faec06a206

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/29/2014-fg-maintain-presidential-jets-n152bn-punch

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

may god continue to bless all meaning Nigeria like u and me , you served that useless zombie right by posting facts .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by chuksmad(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Godjone:
I blame South West .

If not, north alone cannot decide buhari's faith in a free and fair election. The South West who claim to be educated fell victim of hausa fulani manipulation.

My respect to south south and south east who refuse to dash buhari even one näira vote. This are the most educated people because the see a Buhari presidency as s waste of vote.

Buhari is confused walai and i enjoy saraki and patriotic members in the senate to impeach buhari without much delay
This your grammar, enjoin not enjoy
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
PDP and APC are all the same. Any one who thinks APC is different is a foool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Mboi: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
Of course no right thinking person would support this sleaze of a budget. But yeah, the joke is absolutely on you for your sheer ignorance in thinking this sleaze started in the 2016 budget. Have you ever taken a look at past Nigerian budgets since 1999?... You can just start by downloading the 2014 and 2015 budgets from the budget office website and compare it with this one to get a clearer picture. If there's anything about the latest trend then it's the fact that things like this are now being exposed.
The reason why every budget is presented to the Senate for scrutiny before approval is to map out loop holes and profer amendment but since 1999 till 2015, have you heard that a national budget presented to the Senate was stolen, how many times have we heard in the news that a minister denied knowledge of budgetry spendings proposed and signed by his ministry? We accused previous administration for budgeting about N500m for feeding in Aso Rock but Buhari's budget increased it to N1.7b. Let's call a spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by tinktanker: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. the Otuokean that you dashed your votes to, was his budget not faaaar worse?... Pot calling kettle black! #IberiberismPLC
Chai ur seriously a blind and gullible APC bat,Dat can't reason. Sorry for ur kids N parents.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mboi:

The reason why every budget is presented to the Senate for scrutiny before approval is to map out loop holes and profer amendment but since 1999 till 2015, have you heard that a national budget presented to the Senate was stolen, how many times have we heard in the news that a minister denied knowledge of budgetry spendings proposed and signed by his ministry? We accused previous administration for budgeting about N500m for feeding in Aso Rock but Buhari's budget increased it to N1.7b. Let's call a spade a spade.
A spade is obviously a spade. There is always an attempt by several people in government to smuggle things into the budget. You would clearly be exposing clear ignorance if you think this sleaze started in 2016. We can only thank God things like this are now being exposed with the thorough public scrutiny.

By the way, the feeding part of the budget is just a little above a hundred million and not N1.7 billion as you have ignorantly quoted. Learn to confirm your figures instead of copying and pasting hearsays from facebook.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
May u be delivered from the spirit of past government hatred so that u will see the fraud in this change and not zombie to the grave.
obailala:
Of course no right thinking person would support this sleaze of a budget. But yeah, the joke is absolutely on you for your sheer ignorance in thinking this sleaze started in the 2016 budget. Have you ever taken a look at past Nigerian budgets since 1999?... You can just start by downloading the 2014 and 2015 budgets from the budget office website and compare it with this one to get a clearer picture. If there's anything about the latest trend then it's the fact that things like this are now being exposed.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by princejayboss: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
TechRev:
When i read 795million naira ($2.6m) was budget for website update, i could not just wail, i wailed HARD!! #BudgetOfCorruption -- twitter.

I have been reading the comments and I found out that no Nigerian found out what the game plan was.... Buhari and APC are trying to pay up debt and refund the money used during election through the ministries and agencies..... It's a very calculated move .... At least ... The budget was over billed .... It went missing which will enable them trick the senate and bring in the edited one.... And push it through....

I have always said this .. change don't necessarily means goodwill, it can be the other way round

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
tinktanker:
Chai ur seriously a blind and gullible APC bat,Dat can't reason. Sorry for ur kids N parents.
Sorry for your own self. Prove that you have a brain by reading my other responses, then you can be sorry for your own self.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by BizNetworksBoss(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Visit my blog for gossip, breaking news, entertainment, sports, fashion, lifestyle, inspiration etc

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Parcks:
...and you who has read it, clap for urself....#fuckingzombie
lol is that their new title now_____
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Dakad: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Honestly, I'm not surprised with this figure. The moment, I saw that 115b is budgeted for the National Assembly when fuel benchmark is $38 per barrel compare to 120b budgeted by GEJ when fuel was over $100, I began to doubt the change preached by APC. We are watching in 7D. Hope to see the impact of the token they planned to use for the common man. God dey

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luckylife:
May u be delivered from the spirit of past government hatred so that u will see the fraud in this change and not zombie to the grave.
All these bloody jonathanians wailers everywhere who have lost their God given ability to read and comprehend, I have said nothing wrong so please let me be.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dakad:
Honestly, I'm not surprised with this figure. The moment, I saw that 115b is budgeted for the National Assembly when fuel benchmark is $38 per barrel compare to 120b budgeted by GEJ when fuel was over $100, I began to doubt the change preached by APC. We are watching in 7D. Hope to see the impact of the token they planned to use for the common man. God dey
And you think Buhari has the power to change that NASS budget?... You really think Buhari is to be blamed for the NASS budget??

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
A mad man never believe he is insane not to talk of when he is also a zombie
obailala:
All these bloody jonathanians wailers everywhere who have lost their God given ability to read and comprehend, I have said nothing wrong so please let me be.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by stonemasonn: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
alcmene:
So bad......people are now capitalizing on Buhari's illiteracy to siphon public funds

cry
I agree with you on this one. I think Buhari should work closely with Osinbajo and drop all the illiterate aids and sycophants if he truly want to succeed.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luckylife:
A mad man never believe he is insane not to talk of when he is also a zombie
We both know who the brainless one is.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Amanwulu1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. the Otuokean that you dashed your votes to, was his budget not faaaar worse?... Pot calling kettle black! #IberiberismPLC
but u no get shame oo. U support buhari shouldn't reduce u to dis level of stupid support. There is nothing to brag about in d budget my fellow nigerian.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by diegwu01: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Parcks:
...and you that has read it, clap for urself....#fuckingzombie

Truth hurts.. grin grin
looking for an opportunity to spill trash because you have access to the internet
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
onatisi:

We predicted these things but ppl only thought we were been partisan
Bro your predictions is prophetic you deserve commendation ride on

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by ImpactWorld(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where are the APC supporters?
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Amanwulu1:
but u no get shame oo. U support buhari shouldn't reduce u to dis level of stupid support. There is nothing to brag about in d budget my fellow nigerian.
For anyone with a brain in his head, it is obvious (to even an infant) that my statement you quoted does not in any way show that I am in support of the budget. If you were not also lazy to read, you would have read the statement which I was responding to when I made that comment that you quoted. Where has your comprehension ability gone to? undecided
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
princejayboss:

I have been reading the comments and I found out that no Nigerian found out what the game plan was.... Buhari and APC are trying to pay up debt and refund the money used during election through the ministries and agencies..... It's a very calculated move .... At least ... The budget was over billed .... It went missing which will enable them trick the senate and bring in the edited one.... And push it through....

I have always said this .. change don't necessarily means goodwill, it can be the other way round
hahahaha Nigerians are wiser now the thinks we are still in 1980s where zombies and he's likes are more.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by ofwest: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
prime times the wailing wailer has already reversed its self , go and read the wailing paper
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by onatisi(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luckylife:
Bro your predictions is prophetic you deserve commendation ride on

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
We both know who the brainless one is.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by anonimi: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
princejayboss:

We shouted!
We screamed!!
We lost our voice!!!
Still the zombies, like dogs destined to go astray, would not listen. embarassed undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2638335_117378378808222686209331845457370151459142n_jpg21fab79f34191754f3edd356d25b008d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by wiseoneking: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
nijanigga:
Anything written my IPOB I don't take it seriously, they're bruised and battered.If they start another civil war we will CRUSH them again,this time there will be no mercy.
I pity your soul, apc don remove every thing inside that cranium kpatakpata. Ipobololysis desease?
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by erico2k2(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
ozoigbondu:
So one Medical Center in aso rock has 3.8 billion but only 2 billion was allocated to hospitals nation wide

APC............ SHAME

Fucking fradusters
And APC youth see this and a still saying sia baba.can't yoy see we are all doomed in Nigeria.greed of the highest order after the VP says he is a man of God.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Luckylife(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Zombie you are really confused. are u sure you have eaten or u are waiting for the money allocated for feeding of ur kind in the fraud budget , that why you support this scam even when you zombie friends are disappointed.
obailala:
For anyone with a brain in his head, it is obvious (to even an infant) that my statement you quoted does not in any way show that I am in support of the budget. If you were not also lazy to read, you would have read the statement which I was responding to when I made that comment that you quoted. Where has your comprehension ability gone to? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by TheFreeOne: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
LordClem:
What happened with the kitchen equipments used by Jonathan

It has become haram, likewise those medical equipments in state house clinic

I'm waiting for oga Lai to attempt drawing our attention from this budget scandal with his usual blame game sensationalism.

Association of Political Criminals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos) / Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.