Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times (35909 Views)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget / Massive Fraud In Nigeria N117billion Rice Import Quota Scheme - Premuim Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by erico2k2(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2016
composites:
It is unfortunate the so called government of change is deceiving the Nigerians and the world. How can one comprehend these unreconcilable figures with their intended end uses. Government of thieves and deceivers. May God punish them all and deliver us from their evil plots against the Nigerian State
Ise
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Rolings: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Godjone:
I blame South West .

If not, north alone cannot decide buhari's faith in a free and fair election. The South West who claim to be educated fell victim of hausa fulani manipulation.

My respect to south south and south east who refuse to dash buhari even one näira vote. This are the most educated people because the see a Buhari presidency as s waste of vote.

Buhari is confused walai and i enjoy saraki and patriotic members in the senate to impeach buhari without much delay

And what did it profit south west for voting GEJ in 2011.? Get over your loss of the election. This same south west never saw a need to vote obasanjo but you bufoons from the south east and south south along with the northerners kept voting for him and he was putting your people in top positions. Wake up bro, your PDP has zoned its next president to the north. What you should be concerned about is when will your biggest party in Africa zone it's presidency to the south east? The answer is NEVER. You know why, in the political calculations of this country the south east votes is insignificant and you bring nothing to the table , no natural resources ,no population ,no money so which political party will take such a people serious.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by ESHOIZA: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=diegwu01 post=42764703]The is the Change We all Sought!!!

Nigerians Now hold their Goverment responsible for Every Penny made and to be Spent.
For Once the General Population will Scrutinize the Budget and Give their Concerns.
The APC would cry out on every frivolous Spending or Expense and ask for the right thing from the APC Executive.
Accountability reigns supreme
Sai PMB
Sai APC
[/quote I do not blame anyone for the inclusion of so many useless expenses in the budget because it has become a norm in the system where people seek to enrich themselves and the President can't possibly peruse it before presentation; but my joy is that Nigerians now have a voice and are doing the work of the national assembly better, in-short it will make the budget easy for them to pass.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by tinktanker: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2016
obailala:
No we inflate am to buy enough otapiapia for una (jonathanian wailers) to consume for the eternal nourishment of una body cheesy
c how una president dey embarrass us. Simple to present budget him no fit. N u brain drained one will see nothing wrong. U *oolish sha
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Justinah4real(f): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
composites:
It is unfortunate the so called government of change is deceiving the Nigerians and the world. How can one comprehend these unreconcilable figures with their intended end uses. Government of thieves and deceivers. May God punish them all and deliver us from their evil plots against the Nigerian State
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
tinktanker:
c how una president dey embarrass us. Simple to present budget him no fit. N u brain drained one will see nothing wrong. U *oolish sha
E be like say the otapiapia no reach u.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by obailala(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Eagle75:

So where is the change? I don't understand why we should always try to defend irregularities at this stage in our national polity. Just not right at all!
My comment u quoted was a direct response to a statement by someone. I wasnt defending any irregularity.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by LordClem(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2016
This government is economically clueless. Worse of all, they hate sincere critics. 2015 was a lost year economically and 2016 may be worse if something is not urgently done. One would have expected after the lost 2015 that the government will begin 2016 on a high note to get things going but all we hear is a continuation of blaming Jonathan for everything or waiting endlessly for the budget that was badly put together in the first place.

Nigerians are getting tired with the many failed promises. The tones are getting discordant. The resistance to the power hike tariff with no improvements in supply is about to demystify this government. Nigerians are very bottled up and something needs to be done. Buhari to me has spent more time debranding Nigeria around the world calling us criminals than building the economy. I truly pray that his few days of holiday will be used to reflect on the plight of the Nigerian masses.

The fight against corruption should go on without disrupting prompt salary payment, maintenance of our high ways, construction of new ones if need be and various agricultural programs which we trust will help the country from its over dependence on oil. The dry season farmers have cried out all their tears without government response, the wet farming season is by the corner and nothing is in place to encourage the farmers. All we hear is big English and blame of past government. Nigerians are getting to the boiling point.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by ifyalways(f): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2016
LordClem:
This government is economically clueless. Worse of all, they hate sincere critics. 2015 was a lost year economically and 2016 may be worse if something is not urgently done. One would have expected after the lost 2015 that the government will begin 2016 on a high note to get things going but all we hear is a continuation of blaming Jonathan for everything or waiting endlessly for the budget that was badly put together in the first place.
Nigerians are getting tired with the many failed promises. The tones are getting discordant. The resistance to the power hike tariff with no improvements in supply is about to demystify this government. Nigerians are very bottled up and something needs to be done. Buhari to me has spent more time debranding Nigeria around the world calling us criminals than building the economy. I truly pray that his few days of holiday will be used to reflect on the plight of the Nigerian masses.
The fight against corruption should go on without disrupting prompt salary payment, maintenance of our high ways, construction of new ones if need be and various agricultural programs which we trust will help the country from its over dependence on oil. The dry season farmers have cried out all their tears without government response, the wet farming season is by the corner and nothing is in place to encourage the farmers. All we hear is big English and blame of past government. Nigerians are getting to the boiling point.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by fhunn: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Datazone:

Where are you from? How can you give a "I dont care" look to these millions of dollars considering the economic situation of Nigeria?

"The goat said it was what it saw and started bleating, then went its way that the dog saw and started barking"

Let me ask you a question, if the acountants or the individuals whose desks witness the fraudulent activities turn a blind eye to it, is it me a 'powerless' citizen, whom 'educated' people say have the imaginary 'rights to question those in office', that will complain? Is it me that has nine lives or two heads that will spend precious time investigating those in office, when the entity government is dressed in robes of corruption?

Tell me, do you think if pdp 'settled' the baba sope's in apc that all this case of billions, billions would come to light? or even if they come to light, would it have this magnitude?

I believe you know that to get rid of corruption, it has to go round from pdp to apc to apga to labour party to nlc to state government to local government to citizen, if not it won't work.

You are complain of people that are up there, let me paraphrase what my uncle said while we were gisting on a good night.
He said people are saying national cake, national cake, that almost every citizen is 'chopping' their share of national cake, he is 'chopping' his own by bypassing the meter! And let me add by saying people that chop elcetion rice, recharge cards, t-shirts have eaten their own national cake whether it is said that they were donated by 'friends and families' of the party.
When you look at it like this corruption in a country is ineveitable.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
fhunn:

"The goat said it was what it saw and started bleating, then went its way that the dog saw and started barking"

Let me ask you a question, if the acountants or the individuals whose desks witness the fraudulent activities turn a blind eye to it, is it me a 'powerless' citizen, whom 'educated' people say have the imaginary 'rights to question those in office', that will complain? Is it me that has nine lives or two heads that will spend precious time investigating those in office, when the entity government is dressed in robes of corruption?

Tell me, do you think if pdp 'settled' the baba sope's in apc that all this case of billions, billions would come to light? or even if they come to light, would it have this magnitude?

I believe you know that to get rid of corruption, it has to go round from pdp to apc to apga to labour party to nlc to state government to local government to citizen, if not it won't work.

You are complain of people that are up there, let me paraphrase what my uncle said while we were gisting on a good night.
He said people are saying national cake, national cake, that almost every citizen is 'chopping' their share of national cake, he is 'chopping' his own by bypassing the meter! And let me add by saying people that chop elcetion rice, recharge cards, t-shirts have eaten their own national cake whether it is said that they were donated by 'friends and families' of the party.
When you look at it like this corruption in a country is ineveitable.
I understand, but the least you could do is condemn it. Nobody is asking if you have the locus standi to question such embezzlement, we are also not saying that we want total free-of-corruption situation. We want a little bit of transparency. To come out to clap at these thieves is just out of place. Sorry to say!
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Mavrick2012: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. the Otuokean that you dashed your votes to, was his budget not faaaar worse?... Pot calling kettle black! #IberiberismPLC
But,sir,while the "otuokean" budgeted #6.6b for presidential office in 2015,your PMB intends spending #39b for this fiscal year.sir,please explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.