Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, (3815 Views)

Want To List Your Product On A Retail Shelf? Get Your Barcode / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / Happy To Finally Find A Way Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey friends and good people of nairand, please someone should help a broke brother and starving graduate, with REAL FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING FORMULA THAT WORKS. Since last, after my service I joined online marketing/business (Facebook money making)'which promises to be profitable as it looks but up till day after 6 months of working day and night online i haven't make not even a dime. Seriously, now am broke and can't pay my bills, i spent lots of money on ebooks and others that have yielded nothing .

Please am asking for your help with Facebook money making formula that works well , I promised i will keep your secret intact as you help me with proven formula.

God bless you as you save me from this critical period. If you have helping information to save a brother below is my email. Julietm.brooks@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
someone help please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by wikifiki: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
You can join this group to learn about different opportunities https://web./219596441711719/
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
By the time you spend more years hustling as a ''Facebook marketer'' with nothing to show for it, you will learn to go out there and hustle instead of looking for corny and unrealistic money making ventures online.

Better don't allow anyone deceive you with their networking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Acidosis(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Manutd19: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:
By the time you spend more years hustling as a ''Facebook marketer'' with nothing to show for it, you will learn to go out there and hustle instead of looking for corny and unrealistic money making ventures online.

Calm down. He just needs the right Knowledge and Info.
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:

Why do you say so? Does it mean online money making is scam?
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Manutd19:

Calm down. He just needs the right Knowledge and Info.
Hmmm if you have any info please share with

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by cybernaut(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
jst six months u stil dey complain abeg go and look 4 a mentor and spend ur money and get result fast.
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by splufic1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Linzo:
Hey friends and good people of nairand, please someone should help a broke brother and starving graduate, with REAL FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING FORMULA THAT WORKS. Since last, after my service I joined online marketing/business (Facebook money making)'which promises to be profitable as it looks but up till day after 6 months of working day and night online i haven't make not even a dime. Seriously, now am broke and can't pay my bills, i spent lots of money on ebooks and others that have yielded nothing .

Please am asking for your help with Facebook money
making formula that works well , I promised i will keep your secret intact as you help me with proven formula.

God bless you as you save me from this critical period. If you have helping information to save a brother below is my email. Julietm.brooks@yahoo.com

Bro I can help u.. .. With a free Info if only u want.. .. It's all revealed in the link under this comment. ... My signature. ... With proofs... Through a secret website. .

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by naijacutee(f): 1:18am On Feb 10, 2016
The truth is that all the so-called money making methods often spoken about on Facebook is all smoke and mirrors. The day you stop thinking of ways to help yourself, and start thinking of how to help others, you'll start making money. Why? Because rather than being focused on yourself, you will be focused on meeting other people's problems and how to solve them. You won't make money thinking about your problems. You'll make money solving other people's problems. On that note, how does Facebook make money, and what problem does this present for anyone?

Facebook is a social network, and makes money by charging businesses for adverts serves to it's members based on their demographics, willingly handed over to Facebook. There is no membership charge, and advertising is their main source of income.

In the same vein, businesses see it as a credible platform to advertise their goods and services and the best way to do this is by "drip feeding" campaigns. This basically means posting useful content frequently. The problem is that a lot of people especially "one man bands" don't have time to do this effectually, and usually require that their fans are kept informed always. You can make money by charing them a fee to manage their social media accounts. I see wanted adverts all the time from small businesses desperate for social media managers, ready to pay about N20,000 monthly. You'll have a decent income if you're able to sign up 6 - 7 businesses and manage their social media for them. That, I believe is how to make money on Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Making on Facebook i mean is through clickbank affiliate marketing, I have been using Facebook to promote the product, for 6 months no not more than 300 friends and just 25 likes my page. How do i get loads of friends (traffic) on my fanpage

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Harbdhul(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
I know of Instagram money machine, not facebook
https://www.nairaland.com/2925898/banking-100-300-daily-using
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Harbdhul:
I know of Instagram money machine, not facebook
https://www.nairaland.com/2925898/banking-100-300-daily-using
Thanks I wil check it out

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
naijacutee:
The truth is that all the so-called money making methods often spoken about on Facebook is all smoke and mirrors. The day you stop thinking of ways to help yourself, and start thinking of how to help others, you'll start making money. Why? Because rather than being focused on yourself, you will be focused on meeting other people's problems and how to solve them. You won't make money thinking about your problems. You'll make money solving other people's problems. On that note, how does Facebook make money, and what problem does this present for anyone?

Facebook is a social network, and makes money by charging businesses for adverts serves to it's members based on their demographics, willingly handed over to Facebook. There is no membership charge, and advertising is their main source of income.

In the same vein, businesses see it as a credible platform to advertise their goods and services and the best way to do this is by "drip feeding" campaigns. This basically means posting useful content frequently. The problem is that a lot of people especially "one man bands" don't have time to do this effectually, and usually require that their fans are kept informed always. You can make money by charing them a fee to manage their social media accounts. I see wanted adverts all the time from small businesses desperate for social media managers, ready to pay about N20,000 monthly. You'll have a decent income if you're able to sign up 6 - 7 businesses and manage their social media for them. That, I believe is how to make money on Facebook.

Am referring to clickbank affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
splufic1:

Bro I can help u.. .. With a free Info if only u want.. .. It's all revealed in the link under this comment. ... My signature. ... With proofs... Through a secret website. .

Let me check it thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Harbdhul(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Acidosis:

Hey man, because you don't make any money does not mean other people don;t make....Stop killing people with your negative ideology.

People bank in hundreds of dollars with social media daily
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by ourchoice(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Linzo:

Send me a private message.
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Harbdhul:

Hey man, because you don't make any money does not mean other people don;t make....Stop killing people with your negative ideology.

People bank in hundreds of dollars with social media daily
Thanks for your positive input
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
ourchoice:
Send me a private message.
I have sent it, thanks
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by BLWeb: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
naijacutee:

This is really educative and if the op can understand you he will be able to see a goldmine here.

Linzo:

It is because of your current situation thats why Naijacutee showed you one guaranteed way you can make money for yourself. Honestly if you want to use facebook for affiliate marketing and make it fast, you will have to spend money on ads. But because you are broke, you may not have the hundreds of dollars for ads in order to get a return. Additionally you would need a landing page of a website you own as facebook will not allow direct link to affiliate page from your ads.

So the best way is to manage a facebook page and constantly devise new ways to win more fans, create relevant contents constantly, and link to your blogs from your pages. The process can take you more than 2 months before you start seeing real progress.

Read Naijacutee's post and think about the Social media management idea she gave you. You can learn how to do it within 2 weeks if you are fast enough and have enough resources to make money through out the year.

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by ourchoice(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Linzo:

I have sent it, thanks
I have replied you..check your mail and follow the instruction.
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by babz510(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
U won't be asking for dz if u reli knw abt wt u re trying to do (affiliate marketing). ..the best free traffic method is to use twitter Or seo .. In Facebook method, u use money to mak money xcpt if u'll spamming every group related to wt u re promoting ...wt niche re u promoting??
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you wan learn yahoo yahoo let me knw.
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
If you wan learn yahoo yahoo let me knw.
Hmmm i have send you PM
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Someone should help
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Arsenalholic(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Linzo:
Someone should help
you need to know what you are doing right and wrong.

What kind of clickbank products are you promoting? Are they of any sense to Nigerians? Is your target market Nigerians? If you are promoting clickbank products to Nigerians, then there is a BIG problem because they will find it difficult to actually pay (seeing that not all Nigerians have a paypal account yet).

If on the otherhand, you are targetting foreigners... What's your ''voice''? Does it resonate with them and what they are used to?

The best way to get results from using FB is by running paid FB ads. Even at that many still get it wrong by targetting the wrong people.

However, that doesn't mean you can't make money from FB without running FB ads. You sure can driving ORGANiC traffic to your offers through FB groups and all.

But this will take you a lot of efforts. However, you can automate your effort by using some softwares that will allow you post to multiple FB groups at once.

If you are looking for a way to make up to at least $100 every month from FREE traffic, you can do it easily (although ''easy'' doesn't mean you won't have to do any work).

How do you do this?

Simple. There is a secret website like Yahoo.com, Wikihow etc that is a Question/Answer sight. It has over 2 million registered users. Everyday people come online to ask questions that bother them (questions they are ready to pay anything for).

If you answer wisely and tacitly input your affiliate links (long as they are within the niche you are on) this people will likely buy from your link and ear you your commissions.

Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.

I have an e-book that will show you how you can do that easily and run everything completely with a twist. (The e-book is not free, but it is also not expensive).

Alternatively, you can also earn on FB for free by using something called the clever magazine strategy. But this will work better for Nigerians.

I found a networking website which you can join for 1,500 and get 500 for every referral you make. If you can activate the concept of the ''clever magazine strategy'' + an automated way to post to multiple FB groups. I am sure that within 30 days you can earn up to at least (30k - 2 referrals everyday), which you can then invest a little amount into running FB ads for you C/bank offer. That is if you are not interested in the first option I gave.

So whichever you choose, just send me a mail at: seniviken@yahoo.com for details.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Arsenalholic(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
naijacutee:

You are partially correct.

But the thing is, one can actually make decent profits from FB without paying for FB ads.

How?

Simply have an offer (it is very important. You must have something selling; either a product or service). When the issue of having an offer is settled, the next thing is to drive ORGANIC traffic from FB.

You can do this by having a page, joining groups, applying some special skills to legally FORCE people who are interested in your offer to add you up (basically by using a FB tool called graph search). You can then inbox these people and present your offer or post on your timeline and tag them.

But the truth, is this kind of FB promotion is not a long term plan. However it can earn you some really serious cash you can invest into other stuffs that will pay more, or just scale up with it by running FB ads.

The problem is that using this method is like a kind of science. And people have limited knowledge on how to make this work. Hence their struggles. Many people post on FB and think they are making sense, when in reality they are just spammers.

So, why running FB ads is the best and quickest way to make money out of your offers, you can equally make money out of your offers from free FB traffic, only if you know how.

Excuse my long post.

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Arsenalholic:
You are partially correct.

But the thing is, one can actually make decent profits from FB without paying for FB ads.

How?

Simply have an offer (it is very important. You must have something selling; either a product or service). When the issue of having an offer is settled, the next thing is to drive ORGANIC traffic from FB.

You can do this by having a page, joining groups, applying some special skills to legally FORCE people who are interested in your offer to add you up (basically by using a FB tool called graph search). You can then inbox these people and present your offer or post on your timeline and tag them.

But the truth, is this kind of FB promotion is not a long term plan. However it can earn you some really serious cash you can invest into other stuffs that will pay more, or just scale up with it by running FB ads.

The problem is that using this method is like a kind of science. And people have limited knowledge on how to make this work. Hence their struggles. Many people post on FB and think they are making sense, when in reality they are just spammers.

So, why running FB ads is the best and quickest way to make money out of your offers, you can equally make money out of your offers from free FB traffic, only if you know how.

Excuse my long post.
What of if i have a page that i have likers when i post the product on my Page won't people that like my page see it?
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Arsenalholic:
you need to know what you are doing right and wrong.

What kind of clickbank products are you promoting? Are they of any sense to Nigerians? Is your target market Nigerians? If you are promoting clickbank products to Nigerians, then there is a BIG problem because they will find it difficult to actually pay (seeing that not all Nigerians have a paypal account yet).

If on the otherhand, you are targetting foreigners... What's your ''voice''? Does it resonate with them and what they are used to?

The best way to get results from using FB is by running paid FB ads. Even at that many still get it wrong by targetting the wrong people.

However, that doesn't mean you can't make money from FB without running FB ads. You sure can driving ORGANiC traffic to your offers through FB groups and all.

But this will take you a lot of efforts. However, you can automate your effort by using some softwares that will allow you post to multiple FB groups at once.

If you are looking for a way to make up to at least $100 every month from FREE traffic, you can do it easily (although ''easy'' doesn't mean you won't have to do any work).

How do you do this?

Simple. There is a secret website like Yahoo.com, Wikihow etc that is a Question/Answer sight. It has over 2 million registered users. Everyday people come online to ask questions that bother them (questions they are ready to pay anything for).

If you answer wisely and tacitly input your affiliate links (long as they are within the niche you are on) this people will likely buy from your link and ear you your commissions.

Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.

I have an e-book that will show you how you can do that easily and run everything completely with a twist. (The e-book is not free, but it is also not expensive).

Alternatively, you can also earn on FB for free by using something called the clever magazine strategy. But this will work better for Nigerians.

I found a networking website which you can join for 1,500 and get 500 for every referral you make. If you can activate the concept of the ''clever magazine strategy'' + an automated way to post to multiple FB groups. I am sure that within 30 days you can earn up to at least (30k - 2 referrals everyday), which you can then invest a little amount into running FB ads for you C/bank offer. That is if you are not interested in the first option I gave.

So whichever you choose, just send me a mail at: seniviken@yahoo.com for details.

Good luck
Can you please tell me the software to automate everything on my Facebook page and or probably get more likes
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by ExplicitContent: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmh.
This is what I was saying the other day.
Emperor where you at?

OP You wanna make money without investing in knowledge/Information/instructions/guides.
Believe me you haven't done anything serious to prove to be defendant on the results you got after implementing the little know.
You need more concise info my man.
A lot of which you don't know.
Facebook is a channel for massive dominating traffic both paid and free..

But the question is what do you have to offer the traffic(people/visitors/users)?
What do you have that will buy/steal attention?
In a market place or busy area You will get the attention of almost everybody in that axis if there is something going on that attracts. Some will even sit on road slaps just to watch and hear on what everything is about.
You get me right..
In very clear terms,
Look for something that will gain attention of people on facebook(niche), carve/create a meeting point for as many people with interest(fan page/groups), relate/relax/communicate with them(building relationship/confidence/trust), promote your offer or product(this could be an affiliate product/personal product) you make money.

You need to be cognitive. You don't just go on everyday trying on what you don't know the "hows" about.
You need proper orientation and genuine information that will give complete revelation and illustration on how the whole stuff works.

Wetin u no know,u no know until you know am.
Yuget?

Also you have to chill, cause you sound too desperate.

1 Like

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Hmmh.
This is what I was saying the other day.
Emperor where you at?

OP You wanna make money without investing in knowledge/Information/instructions/guides.
Believe me you haven't done anything serious to prove to be defendant on the results you got after implementing the little know.
You need more concise info my man.
A lot of which you don't know.
Facebook is a channel for massive dominating traffic both paid and free..

But the question is what do you have to offer the traffic(people/visitors/users)?
What do you have that will buy/steal attention?
In a market place or busy area You will get the attention of almost everybody in that axis if there is something going on that attracts. Some will even sit on road slaps just to watch and hear on what everything is about.
You get me right..
In very clear terms,
Look for something that will gain attention of people on facebook(niche), carve/create a meeting point for as many people with interest(fan page/groups), relate/relax/communicate with them(building relationship/confidence/trust), promote your offer or product(this could be an affiliate product/personal product) you make money.

You need to be cognitive. You don't just go on everyday trying on what you don't know the "hows" about.
You need proper orientation and genuine information that will give complete revelation and illustration on how the whole stuff works.

Wetin u no know,u no know until you know am.
Yuget?

Also you have to chill, cause you sound too desperate.

This is a very useful insight, i think you're right ! Over desperation is one of the problem am facing in this business and again i lack the most vital information as regards to marketing on my Facebook page, i be grateful bro if you can share with me the little secret to be successful in the affiliate world. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria / Anonymous Warned Herbert Wigwe / Startin A Printing Press Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.