Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Career Advancement In Information Technology - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Career Advancement In Information Technology (582 Views)

... 50 Percent Discount On Information Technology Training / Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Advancement In Information Technology by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Information technology is one of the potentials that helps to advance careers. As we all know that IT is indispensable, it doesn't matter on what degree you had in school. Most employers do not want to know what level of degree that you carry, its your skills and ability to think outside the box in order to increase the profitability of the organization. Are you tired of searching the right place for building great career in IT? well your search stops here! IIHT is the right place where you can learn with fun and joy and accomplish your dream career.
IIHT(Indian Institute Of Hardware Technologies) is a renowned training for Niche programs in IT and has continuously crafting successful careers for students and turn them in IT professionals since 1993. IIHT has recognized the potential of IT as the most important avenue for career growth for the abundant pool of talented, educated, young and aspiring fresher's looking for lucrative job opportunities. IIHT provides best course wares that are exclusively designed to meet standards of quality, relevance, recognition and understandability such as
1. ORACLE DATABASE
2. CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA)
3. CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL (CCNP)
4. COMPTIA A+ AND N+
5. IIHT CERTIFIED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER(ICSD) comprises of C++, C, CSS, MS-SQL, CORE JAVA, C#, XML, ADVANCED JAVA, J2EE ARCHITECTURE, .NET,PHP, MySQL
6. REDHAT
7. CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING (CEH) AND SECURITY+
8. PMP AND MANY MORE
save yourself the stress and visit IIHT Lagos at 77, Ojuelegba road, Surulere. Lagos.
or call Roseline 07039167218
visit www.iihtng.com, www.iiht.com
Re: Career Advancement In Information Technology by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
why Information Technology? i would like to know why you chose your career path? Me- i ve always loved computers. As i learned more, i realized that i would never get bored by many opportunities and paths that this field has offered. i love challenge and i love to help! And with technology i can satisfy both of those "cravings". some say " you could do the same in the medical field" i say "i do" while doctors and nurses focus on the people, i focus on the internet that all of that equipment is hooked up to! WHAT WE DO EXPANDS JUST BEYOND A SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE, BUT IT IMPACTS THE WORLD! #INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
JOIN IT WORLD AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Visit www.iihtng.com
or call roseline 07039167218

(1) (Reply)

Logistics And Supply Chain Management / Sales And Marketing In The Midst Of A Downturn / Be Exposed To An Accounting Packages - Peachtree, Sage E.t.c.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.