Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) (50644 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / British Newspaper Mocks Buhari’s Anti-graft Credentials / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by tolexy007(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by dunkem21(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Kaykay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Read your comment again and see if it makes any sense at all. Too many children on Nairaland. This is why I avoid coming on here these days.

'Children' is ambiguous here, 'KIDS' describe such better.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by brunofarad(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Interesting
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Teddeebear: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Read your comment again and see if it makes any sense at all. Too many children on Nairaland. This is why I avoid coming on here these days.
hahaha, when people don't reason like you, hahaha grown up man, pls leave nairaland for kids na hahaha
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Konpresor012(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fayose is the worst governor ever in the history of naija
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fayose the wailer who cries more than the bereaved.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Naturallyme: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
The governor claims to be a Deeper Life Member. I laugh when he speaks. He is a typical Ekiti man... Knows nothing and still braggs
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by RaphaeloBurgess: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose the nightmare of apc. if APC can give him such attention then his a boss. but the truth remains that buhari is still a dullard
Someone God has handed over your destiny to. Dullard? I think you are in hot pepper soup!
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by menix(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abeg Myndd44 carry bucket of water come make we pour this joke, I wan laugh abeg..

Uwa Mmebi Joke..
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Gkemz: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
You should have better said "Tinubu mocks Fayose"
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ha! Aluko, the supposed Chief of Staff.
Both of them did not see that coming in the vision. grin grin grin
Oh! boy, that man is a principal witness in court, if Fayose's bubble burst.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by okuneddie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's a huge slap on Fayose.....I like the man I won't deny but there are some stuff he is doing that I don't like.....not doing any tangible thing for the pple but want Nigerians to think his pple live him and he is close to them by doing I hear I branch for naming ceremony wey no concern am, who want to know if he cooks or not....politics is more that all these.....u will be remembered by the project u executed not cutting fish in ur kitchen.....all the same that joke is a real slap on him.....love it though at least I makes this hunger way dey fire me now reduce
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by enigma2007(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
TheSunSon:
Apc zombies see vaseline o,oya[b] make una begin throw dice[/b].

Hahahahaha! That got me laughing really hard... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by anonimi: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Who is this one trying to impress
Avoid coming here, yet he is posting regularly everyday?
Anyway the supporter of LIARS must also be a liar. grin grin
QED!

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by mamawin(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
tommylee:
And this is news how?? I don't get it undecidedAnd this is news how?? I don't get it
this isn't news? ok its a joke, question?
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by MyLady11(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by artsoft1: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

LMAO YOU ARE A COMEDIAN
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by mamawin(f): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gkemz:
You should have better said "Tinubu mocks Fayose"
so Tinubu now owns Punch? sorry I missed that news
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Henovy: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
ayourbamie:
is this what they call sucker punch?
Yes oo. It is also called T.K.O.(Technical Knock Out).

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

who com drag u enta nairaland?

na u knw comment wey make sense and d one wey no make sense.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by JoeBlocks(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
LMAO. This reminds me of TB Joshua. Giving and making prophecies about happenings in the world when he couldn't even prophesy about the happenings in his own backyard. LOL.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by yemmight(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
MaxiMoney:
Fayose: A prophet who predict Doom's for Nigeria But Never see his own coming...

Fayose's wife is truly a prophet.. She told Fayose during his first tenure that he will be impeached.. Yes, and the prophecy come to pass...

BUT FAYOSE WILL END UP IN HELL for PASSING MESSAGE WHICH GOD DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM...

His wife is a true prophet. She told Fayose last year that he was arrested and handcuffed. He was so annoyed and sent his wife to stay at their house in Ibadan. That arrest and handcuffing is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by JoeBlocks(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
anonimi:

Who is this one trying to impress
Avoid coming here, yet he is posting regularly everyday?
Anyway the supporter of LIARS must also be a liar. grin grin
QED!

And the supporters of corruption? What will you call them?
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by imsuboi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

mr. grownup. No one noticed your absence. You are insignificant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by efilefun(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Frankiss44:
The joke is actually on Aluko the rat.. Better be called a prophet than a rat.
An abandoned prophet!!!!??
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by ihatesycophant(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose the nightmare of apc. if APC can give him such attention then his a boss. but the truth remains that buhari is still a dullard
Of all his charade APC have not find it worthy to reply one. APC from day one have condemned him to perpetual dustbin of history and he'll remain there till he confess Jesus is Lord because he sent Paul to tell all believers this message James 1:19-20
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Frankiss44(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
efilefun:
An abandoned prophet!!!!??
LOL.. I will still that over a rat.. Or Egbon you want the rat?
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by efilefun(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Frankiss44:

LOL.. I will still that over a rat.. Or Egbon you want the rat?
lol I dash u the two
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Chazzyboy: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
ayourbamie:
is this what they call sucker punch?
ya
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Frankiss44(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
efilefun:
lol I dash u the two

Hahahaha.... I dodge am
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Justinah4real(f): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
anonimi:

Who is this one trying to impress Avoid coming here, yet he is posting regularly everyday? Anyway the supporter of LIARS must also be a liar. grin grin QED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.