Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) (50645 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / British Newspaper Mocks Buhari’s Anti-graft Credentials / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
so the whole shakara has ended? no more buying of bolly on the road side! grin grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by anonimi: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And the supporters of corruption? What will you call them?

Ask Buhari. grin grin

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Read your comment again and see if it makes any sense at all. Too many children on Nairaland. This is why I avoid coming on here these days.

Too many adults with kids reasoning is the best way to tag them!
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Read your comment again and see if it makes any sense at all. Too many children on Nairaland. This is why I avoid coming on here these days.
tell us its subscription
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by osimataylor(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Arrant nonsense.Too dry a joke.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Irore: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose is a comedian and should never be taken seriously for any thing meaningful part from thuggery and election corrupt practice! !! cool angry grin shocked grin

Which club/society the man belong sef or you think it doesn't matter?
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
That the revealing statement by Aluko necessitated a television broadcast by Gov. Fayose symbolizes the panic mode he is into thus lending credence to same.

To discredit the personality of Aluko rather than disprove his assertions is not only disingenuous but an attempt at diverting attention from the damning revelations by him.

Is his story true or false? That is the relevant issue here! It would help our collective well-being if Fayose could address that.

I listened to the audio recording of the meeting subject matter of the military panel investigation. This man's statement is highly corroborative. Anyone who says its not authentic has an eternity in hell in view where repentance is shunned.And to think Jonathan recently at Geneva said his next endeavor is to preach the virtue of free and fair elections! Indeed Jonathan the Ineffectual Buffoon is a strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Martiano(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
God bless you.Just too many kids in here

dustmalik:

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by sammyj: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
.... grin
Irore:

Which club/society the man belong sef or you think it doesn't matter?
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
MaxiMoney:
Fayose: A prophet who predict Doom's for Nigeria But Never see his own coming...

Fayose's wife is truly a prophet.. She told Fayose during his first tenure that he will be impeached.. Yes, and the prophecy come to pass...

BUT FAYOSE WILL END UP IN HELL for PASSING MESSAGE WHICH GOD DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM...
And as the gate keeper to hell, you know those who would end up in hell or heaven. "let him who thinks he stands....... "
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by olamideayodeji1: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose the nightmare of apc. if APC can give him such attention then his a boss. but the truth remains that buhari is still a dullard

It is so funny and irritating how someone who has not achieved anything in his entire life calls a man old enough to be his grandfather a dullard.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by tiger28: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

To oooooo many Children!!!!!! The mature ones of the olden days have all left Nairaland
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by odutolasodiq(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose the nightmare of apc. if APC can give him such attention then his a boss. but the truth remains that buhari is still a dullard
kids with rooted android device for cheap browsing!
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Yello1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
People,news papers and social medias keep making fayose popular. They can't but talk about him
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by ElCapone(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leboska:
if fayose pushes me i will burst everything *in aluko's voice*
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by ElCapone(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

bros ur moniker sayz it all, u brutal ghan.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by amtaken(f): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why abuse the guy for saying the truth? These aisha rice eating zombies know nothing but insults.

dustmalik:

Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Leboska(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
RaphaeloBurgess:
Someone God has handed over your destiny to. Dullard? I think you are in hot pepper soup!
Na you & your family destiny that is his hand. my is in God's hand
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by Gbawe: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Precisely. The saddest thing is that they are not children in age either.
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by tunapius(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
dustmalik:

too many kids here, imagine a member saying he passed outa sec sch in 2012
Re: Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) by tomdon(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
Leboska:

the right term is he's.
what manner of graduates have we these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.