Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? (6124 Views)

Once Opportunity Lost Can Never Be Regain,can Igbo Break The Jinx Of This Adage? / Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Ikechu12781: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
www.nairaland.com/2807867/ikoli-awolowo-relationship-ijaw-yoruba-political-relationship/6
That thread above is for all to see how dull you are!
The more reason I don't want to have anything with ibo in order not to infect my lineage with the dullness!
Gosh! I can't believe I engaged that empty head of yours in that thread, I guess I'm quite patience afterall! Geez! Thinking about it gives horrible crawl!

Isn't it so funny I get banned for "insulting a tribe" whenever I write the truth of what a coward, weakass savage the yoloba are. grin

I find that so hilarious. As if banning and removing my post is going to remove the fact, it's a tribe that's been whipped left and right by pretty much everybody. Don't start sh1t if Una can't take the heat. Oya mod come ban me again. Throughout history you've been kicked by all group you've ever fought be it Europeans, Hausa/Fulani, Dahomey women and Bini. You've been slaves from your history till this very day. Ban me again.

While I'm at it, whoever it is this fool was threatening with "you don't know me" and told you to ask me about his weak, overbeatean @ss, nigga he's provided you a perfect example of the description I gave earlier. Go through the link and watch how much weak and illiterate the fool is. As I said before you'll drag him through the mud with several links to back you up, the ediot will just rant and rant and demonstrate to you why both the South West and North are almost in the same category in the educational aspect of that zoo. The worst part of it, he's so ediotic the fool delude himself into thinking he's ever won anything. Beside myself, almost every body I've seen this ediot argue with have equally dragged him. He's just that STUP1D.

Then again, the fool thinks he's something to "fear". Whoever the slowpoke was threatening, nigga go through the thread he linked up and know if you argue with him, you really don't need to do much to drag the ediot. He's literally the weakest and easiest yoloba on NL to argue with. LITERALLY!!!!! IDK why he tried to make anyone fear him.

BTW: brain dead.....News flash your family is already infected with dullness. You are an example of it.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Ikechu12781: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
And the loser Keeps disgracing his family!
Comparing biafra to a Bokoharam is quite apt though because they are just terrorists that fought no war but to bomb and hide!
That being said, Awolowo still remain the most genius man on earth though! Imagine taking you slugs to cleaners without lifting a finger! I wanna marry to that family!

That bomb and hide is still kicking your savage village zoo animals as we speak. They would continue to do so while you continue to lie to yourself. You "technically defeated them" grin.

Awolowo the most genius man on Earth? I've yet to see anywhere in the world, apart from your Southwest villages where he is celebrated or even known. Last I checked, his legacy was being a loser that was used by Gowon. Desperate to be president and got disgraced by a man much younger than him. What a genius!!! Oh and kudos a Coward used a well known Coward tactics that's popular world wide. What a genius!!!! He used a coward strategy that almost every coward in history have one time or another used. LMFAOOO. Then again to a yoloba slave, they think they invented the clothes they stole from Arabs so obviously, stealing from Adolf hilter is also their "genius invention". Kudos to the monkeys and baboons
Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Kagawa10: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Isn't it so funny I get banned for "insulting a tribe" whenever I write the truth of what a coward, weakass savage the yoloba are. grin

I find that so hilarious. As if banning and removing my post is going to remove the fact, it's a tribe that's been whipped left and right by pretty much everybody. Don't start sh1t if Una can't take the heat. Oya mod come ban me again. Throughout history you've been kicked by all group you've ever fought be it Europeans, Hausa/Fulani, Dahomey women and Bini. You've been slaves from your history till this very day. Ban me again.

While I'm at it, whoever it is this fool was threatening with "you don't know me" and told you to ask me about his weak, overbeatean @ss, nigga he's provided you a perfect example of the description I gave earlier. Go through the link and watch how much weak and illiterate the fool is. As I said before you'll drag him through the mud with several links to back you up, the ediot will just rant and rant and demonstrate to you why both the South West and North are almost in the same category in the educational aspect of that zoo. The worst part of it, he's so ediotic the fool delude himself into thinking he's ever won anything. Beside myself, almost every body I've seen this ediot argue with have equally dragged him. He's just that STUP1D.

Then again, the fool thinks he's something to "fear". Whoever the slowpoke was threatening, nigga go through the thread he linked up and know if you argue with him, you really don't need to do much to drag the ediot. He's literally the weakest and easiest yoloba on NL to argue with. LITERALLY!!!!! IDK why he tried to make anyone fear him.

BTW: brain dead.....News flash your family is already infected with dullness. You are an example of it.

Typical!
Another epistle with no substance!
Ibo and dullness! Hian!
Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Kagawa10: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ikechu12781:

That bomb and hide is still kicking your savage village zoo animals as we speak. They would continue to do so while you continue to lie to yourself. You "technically defeated them" grin.

Awolowo the most genius man on Earth? I've yet to see anywhere in the world, apart from your Southwest villages where he is celebrated or even known. Last I checked, his legacy was being a loser that was used by Gowon. Desperate to be president and got disgraced by a man much younger than him. What a genius!!! Oh and kudos a Coward used a well known Coward tactics that's popular world wide. What a genius!!!! He used a coward strategy that almost every coward in history have one time or another used. LMFAOOO. Then again to a yoloba slave, they think they invented the clothes they stole from Arabs so obviously, stealing from Adolf hilter is also their "genius invention". Kudos to the monkeys and baboons
LOL!
Imagine the dullard! How could Awolowo be the president in the era of the military government when he's no Military man!
All this your hogwash doesn't negate the fact that Awolowo saved Nigeria from 3mil dullards! I can't Imagine what would have been the fate of the country with those added dullards!
That being said, thank God you admitted that ibo fought no war! All what they did was play hide and seek while using their wives and children as covers! Such a shameless folks!
Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Ikechu12781: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
Imagine the dullard! How could Awolowo be the president in the era of the military government when he's no Military man!
All this your hogwash doesn't negate the fact that Awolowo saved Nigeria from 3mil dullards! I can't Imagine what would have been the fate of the country with those added dullards!
That being said, thank God you admitted that ibo fought no war! All what they did was play hide and seek while using their wives and children as covers! Such a shameless folks!

It still does not remove those hide and seek army killed your army so much they resulted to going after civilians that carry no weapon. The same way Boko Haram is currently killing them so much they went after shittes civilians that carry no weapon to show their pitiful strength. The same way ND militant kicked their @ss they went after odi civilians weapons to show their "strength". Weak@ss mofo who only have strength only when it comes to civilians without weapons.

It does remove the fact your awolowo was desperate to become president and out of his desperation became a used rag by Gowon. Not only was a used rag, he was rendered worthless and a local champion only known by you savages from Southwest. grin grin While we was saving Nigeria , how come he couldn't save Una from being the lamb of Hausa/Fulani. Thank God he didn't. Who would have known how savages you animals would have been if your masters didn't tame Una. Who knows how many of your lives they wasted while you cowards looked the other way. Disgrace to black race. Tufiakwa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by DedeNkem: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Majority of Yorubas hate Igbos that's the fact. I know some Yorubas have mostly Igbo friends - my good Yoruba friend, Olumide, is one of them.

In West Africa, Igbo ethnic group is the;
- most welcoming.
- most traveled.
- most open-minded about inter-ethnic/racial marriages.
- most open-minded about living anywhere in the country or world.
- most open-minded about contributing in development of the community they call their home.
- most generous.
- bravest.
- probably the richest.
And many more.
Re: Can Igbo And Yoruba People Ever Get Along? by Kagawa10: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Ikechu12781:

It still does not remove those hide and seek army killed your army so much they resulted to going after civilians that carry no weapon. The same way Boko Haram is currently killing them so much they went after shittes civilians that carry no weapon to show their pitiful strength. The same way ND militant kicked their @ss they went after odi civilians weapons to show their "strength". Weak@ss mofo who only have strength only when it comes to civilians without weapons.

It does remove the fact your awolowo was desperate to become president and out of his desperation became a used rag by Gowon. Not only was a used rag, he was rendered worthless and a local champion only known by you savages from Southwest. grin grin While we was saving Nigeria , how come he couldn't save Una from being the lamb of Hausa/Fulani. Thank God he didn't. Who would have known how savages you animals would have been if your masters didn't tame Una. Who knows how many of your lives they wasted while you cowards looked the other way. Disgrace to black race. Tufiakwa!!!!
LOL!
If wishes were horses! Ibo dullards would wish something had happened to the great Awolowo but the reality is a 78 year old man (same age with the most pathetic goat ever liveth, Ojukwu) died on his bed! Only the known pathetic generation of dullards would think someone who's to be hanged for treason the next day would be in his bed and not in prison! Is Awolowo even a military man to have planned to usurp IBB, especially at that old age?
Ibo and dullness, very synonymous!
LOL! What a failed generation of losers! If Awolowo died of poison at 78, what would we call that of Ojukwu, the loser who died as an imbeci.le at 78, especially with no archivement whatsoever!
Anyway, the reality is ibo were losers, are still losers and forever losers! Can't Imagine the dullard is still championing Bokoharam! At least, they are brave enough to offer themselves as the suicide bombers unlike the known losers who used their children and wives as covers!
What a pathetic tribe! Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 2 Million People Engage In Illegal Mining For Survival — FG / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine / Mariam Abacha Preaches Forgiveness. Will Nigeria Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.