Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Future Promises To Be Great, But The Road Doesn’t Promise To Be Smooth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Future Promises To Be Great, But The Road Doesn’t Promise To Be Smooth (440 Views)

My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / Ten Things You Need To Be Great / Seven (7) Top Excuses On The Road To Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Promises To Be Great, But The Road Doesn’t Promise To Be Smooth by Fatherherokay(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
As each day passes by, you realize the farther you go in life, the higher the walls to climb. You keep climbing and it got to a point where you think the walls and the height wouldn’t finish. Sometimes it happens that immediately you drop from a mountain another one surfaces.
Then you become weary and frustrated. You almost give up on life; you feel like backing off in the middle of the sea because it seems no sign of a dry land is near.
Though the future is not meant for you to design, it is meant for you to decide; and your decision will go a long way in designing your life. What you think you can do today is definitely what you http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/02/topic-40-future-promises-to-be-great.html
Many times you are depressed because it seems to you that it is a mistake for you to be born into this world. Sometimes you think of maneuvering your ways to climb the mountains of life. You want to circumvent or curtail what you shouldn’t? You think
at one corner of your room, and you conclude ignorantly that a shortcut to success is the way out. You forgot that most times, “the hard way is the only way”, and those who would be diligent, persistent and fervent enough will eat the fruit of the land.
Do you know what shortcut brings? My friend, it shortens your life! It brings your life to a miserable end when it supposed to begin its’ true fulfillment. You end up like a hapless piece of

(1) (Reply)

1-day Project Safety Management{psm) Course / Become An Affiliate!! / Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.