Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. (3196 Views)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
Honestly, you just have to help him via handjobs coz mouth gig is a No No for me.
handjob? How is that one done?
tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by Qualer: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

You bera remain a monk coz it's certainly few days to valentine.

Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by SexyCeline(f): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
lifeisabitch:
handjob? How is that one done? tongue
Google is your friend
Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
SexyCeline:
Honestly, you just have to help him via handjobs coz mouth gig is a No No for me.
funny u,people like u are the ones who gives mouth gig pass..
Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by nathpope(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
how can a lady handle a responsible, comfortable, husband-material boyfriend with raging hormones, particularly when as a lady you have decided to abstain and maintain your secondary virginity till marriage. what are the helpful tips? what can such a lady do to prevent him from losing his mind? what can she do to make sure she has him under lock and key despite her resolve?

What do u mean by secondary virginity?
Can u define it pls?
Re: How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. by kingsilly(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
nathpope:

What do u mean by secondary virginity?
Can u define it pls?

When you become a Virgin in secondary school.. grin grin grin

Sorry couldn't help it

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix / Which Female Body Part Attracts Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.