Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) (61342 Views)

Brief History About Oke Idanre / Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG / Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by GurlFriend: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
She was a three (3) time consort to three 3 respective past Owas of Idanre land. Idanre is in Ondo state, 250 miles North east of Lagos. It has natural attraction in a massive hill which walls the city. The town is also known for powerful juju men and the queen is feared by all.

Yeye Olori stood nearly six foot tall, had the aura and all the carriage of a queen to be obeyed by her people. She was consort to His Highness, Owa Adeboye Townojoye Arubiefin I, whom she had a daughter with; then became wife by inheritance of his son Oba Gbolagbeye Arubiefin II whom she bore 2 daughters.

She also outlived the late Owa Oba Adegbule Aarojoye Arubiefin III (who died in 1970) for whom she had a son and a daughter.

Pictured below is Her Royal Highness, Queen Oladaran,Yeye Olori, (1970), The nearly 100 year old queen (consort) who outlived three (3) consecutive Owas speaks to a journalist (Bayo Olowokere). Her pet goat is close by.

photo credit: NNP

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/meet-idanre-queen-who-outlived-all-her.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
O k
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holly Molly! shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
That goat though...eran iya oshogbo grin tongue

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yeye o! Iya O! Mo ju ba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:
That goat though...eran iya oshogbo grin tongue
Do you want to eat egufe? Or is it lebelebe? grin

1 Like

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cool
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nearly 6ft is not 6ft. What's the achievement there? I see 6'2 women around nowadays.

7 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by stfrada: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by ADVERTER: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Her pet Goat is close by.

An average myopic Nigerian would have labeled her a witch BUT

since I am neither Nigerian nor average nor myopic all I can say is Damn...she coulda been the female version All-star of Hakeem Juwon and made it to the NBA hall of FAME cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by ochallo: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
You mean this woman slept with grandfather, father and son?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Dottore: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eze ndi amosu grin

12 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by KingTom(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
charix:
Nearly 6ft is not 6ft. What's the achievement there? I see 6'2 women around nowadays.
who outlived three husbands?

23 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by konangik: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
dat looks like a painting
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by menix(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerian's inheriting wife...SMH

2 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by ksstroud: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Her game is strong!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow. angry angry

Woman toh' badt grin

2 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by aAK1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
charix:
is that the only thin you could take home from the write up?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by menix(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Uwa Mmebi thread that adds no value.

1 Like

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
history! where is idanre located? The name sound cool

1 Like

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by whiz10(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
gracious! but what baffles me most, is the inheritance aspect. traditions sometimes are just weird. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Love history. Long live the Queen! Oops she's dead
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
She try, meanwhile all these nonsense traditions sef. How I go inherit one old pus.sy wey old enough to be my mother.
That's child abuse and sugar mummy at the same time.
Traditions sef..........as I read the part that she had a strong jazz, I just smile. Na so she dey enjoy young and fresh deek reach, if she is tired of any king's own, fiam! She go kill am, make his son take over. Baddest queen.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.