Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,616 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? (1220 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
My advice for them is to Leave the Donkey at home next time they are going out.
Or what do you think?

Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by gabinogem(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
My advice for them is that they should always keep a smiling face... such faces are always good to criticize.

1 Like

Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes, the op is right.

Let mouths wag, when they done talkin, they sherrup..and kill demselves.

1 Like

Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
gabinogem:
My advice for them is that they should always keep a smiling face... such faces is always good to criticize.
wow God bless you for dis, I withdraw my advice........
Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by iykekelvins(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
They should just do what they both feel is right..
Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by Brymo: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I ve bin told again n again dat I ve a cold heart, but who I send, nabady.
Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by bacco2000(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
makes me remember Chief commander ebenezer Obey in his song titled The man, His son and The Donkey.
Re: Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? by bacco2000(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
makes me remember Chief commander Ebenezer Obey in his song titled The man, His son and The Donkey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused / 5 Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.