Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (40375 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by dguizman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
It depends on where I proposed to her..if I propose to her in public and she turn me down,it is over from that same spot. But if I propose to her indoor,I can still give her a second chance.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
As a guy man, it is not over.

If a girl says no to me I will never marry her again but I will stick with her till I find a wife and I disappear like breeze. She won't even know that I'm gone.

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by cao(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Depends on the reason why she said no, since some folks won't exist on here, if their fathers left their mothers after she first said no.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Allosaurus: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes, it's over. I don't believe in "let me think about it later" because I might start "thinking" of moving my marriage ministry to another sista undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by chimah3(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
what are you still doing in it!
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by flokii: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
NO... it's on hold

you're expected to try again
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by theowizzle(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
are we supose to continue doing what then? it obviously means she isn't serious with me.Was she thinking all these while we were playing ni?...iyalara
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by edufreshy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
If she says no that means it over nah
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Olusharp(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
i don't she will say no when i ask her out sitting in my jet...she go dey jump shouting "Yess,Yess" ...most Nigerian ladies of today are something different from the older generation,just have this money and they are already crushing on you...
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

Yes na, abi are you a learner ni?

What were you courting or having a relationship for?
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Emmahunk(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hell NO! Tales abound of men who have ended up marrying ladies that had hitherto rejected their proposals. The icing is that most of such marriages end up living happily ever after.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Sanchase: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why will you propose to her in the first place, let her propose to you. That's how its done in India cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by mayorkyzo: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by kilokeys(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand

Don't bring that issue of maturity here biko.
When dating a girl, u guys would have talked or joked about things ull do when u get married.. Nobody drives blind.

I for instance know the only thing hindering me from marrying my gf ; family and time (her MSc and stuff)

It means she will say Yes If i propose now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Those boys on front page tho.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by danton(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
rarely happens
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Eberex(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
better than saying yes and after two weeks she calls you and say ''i'm sorry but i cannot do this anymore''
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrCork: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

...depends if she lightskin or dakskin!!! angry
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by pulsa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A guy should know when the relationship has entered a matured stage where "proposing" can be performed.

ur stunning
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by digitite: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
If she turns you down. Embrace creativity and go and look for money.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by FTBOY: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand
nonsense! no girl says no to a man's proposal nowadays unless the man is incapable.
and once she says no, it's over between us. we may still be fucking each other though tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by WASMOG(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
know each other after dating for years lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by godman01(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is the very problem with relationships these days. You enter a relationship without any thought about getting married. Of course this is one of the things you get when you do that. The moment I'm asking you for a relationship, I'll let you know, I'm not entering to play, it's to get married to you.
What's all the rubbish about proposing sef? Must we copy all the western cultures?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by yommys01(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
Only an insane guy will propose marriage to a lady he doesn't know.

If after spending sometime with a girl and you propose and she says no, it means end of it. No time to waste.

From the first day or say 2 months at most, you would know my plans boil down to marriage. Only playboys don't let their intentions show from the off.

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by stabilizer: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will say its just a rehearsal towards Sunday drama at church and I will find a way to slam, damage, break, bomb, destroy, cut, crush, disable and challenge her heart

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrCork: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A guy should know when the relationship has entered a matured stage where "proposing" can be performed.

^^^^^Gold digger...so yor goal is to chop his moiney first...abi?..YOU HOMEBAS FEMALES MENNNNN!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by FTBOY: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...depends if she lightskin or dakskin!!! angry
skin colour or size of pvssy? i like it tight and slippery.........i consider those first before love and relationship
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Coolguy89(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Give d bit ch red card cos she no love you.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Flexherbal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
It means you still have work to do
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by viktor01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
yes, it is over
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by piagetskinner(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is she the only one in the word?.... Time to bloody move on!

No Time for iranu

U can only try again if shes worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.