Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

He Wants To Taste The Apple!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Taste The Apple!! (1836 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
I need help here before i vex beat one mumu.

My niece met this young man recently. d guy calls only when he feels he has something to say to her, he never buy am even recharge card not to talk of taking her anywhere. i know i no get money but i try with my galfriends

According to her he called last night and said he wan show her him house on Saturday, then on Sunday, Val's day she should lie to her parents and come pack for him house. My niece?!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She called me today to tell me about this Axx hole and that she loves him. I dont know what to tell her so she wont go to this niggaz house

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just tell her hw men are dogs etc. Dat we are demons incarnate, wolves in sheep clothing, hw we could become d nicest angel just to sleep wit her bla bla bla.

I guess she will reiterate her thoughts abt him
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Have you ever had sex before? If yes, they are people's niece too. So, face your front. Na you go marry your niece? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by jonaifame22(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leave her to eat the apple wth him cos now is the time!
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Emypresh(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
k
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
Have you ever had sex before? If yes, they are people's niece too. So, face your front. Na you go marry your niece? undecided

U don turn lawyer? if u dont have any advise abeg sharrap and face ur back

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Emac34: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
ar u trying to say you were never a victim of such go get urself some sense cool
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luvlgenius:

U don turn lawyer? if u dont have any advise abeg sharrap and face ur back

If you don't have sense please borrow some and stop asking silly questions. undecided
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Mutuwa(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luvlgenius:

My niece met this young man recently. d guy calls only when he feels he has something to say to her, he never buy am even recharge card not to talk of taking her anywhere. i know i no get money but i try with my galfriends

According to her he called last night and said he wan show her him house on Saturday, then on Sunday, Val's day she should lie to her parents and come pack for him house. My niece?!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She called me today to tell me about this Axx hole and that she loves him. I dont know what to tell her so she wont go to this niggaz house

women.. she don get answer,she just won hear you out and go ahead with her plans..
just do your best to stop her please.
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Bilabong(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
The title of this movie is "could this be love" ?
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by vault(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
convince her.....

tat dude wants ur nieces pvss
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

If you don't have sense please borrow some and stop asking silly questions. undecided

The question silly yet u read am anyway make i leave u before u begin cry
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
vault:
convince her.....

tat dude wants ur nieces pvss

i have tried all the grammar i know. thinking of putting her under house arrest on 14th
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Just tell her hw men are dogs etc. Dat we are demons incarnate, wolves in sheep clothing, hw we could become d nicest angel just to sleep wit her bla bla bla.

I guess she will reiterate her thoughts abt him

Not working.
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luvlgenius:

Not working.
alright. I like this. Allow her go see d man. cool

I think some people luv to learn from experience
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Glo4issy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op are u a virgin?
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by vault(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luvlgenius:

i have tried all the grammar i know. thinking of putting her under house arrest on 14th

lmao...... don't do that, that's cruelty..... at least she is matured a lil bit..

if she ain't listening, then leave her alone
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by vault(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. I like this. Allow her go see d man. cool

I think some people luv to learn from experience

exactly!
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Greene66: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

So its you that has sense? Shallow brain stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Glo4issy:
Op are u a virgin?

are u looking for a virgin? Sweetness, i can be anything u want..just say d word kiss
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Emac34:
ar u trying to say you were never a victim of such go get urself some sense cool

I no get ur time sef..i'm sure u are just waking up
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by ronald4lif(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greene66:

So its you that has sense? Shallow brain stop talking trash

Boohoo. Still pained at the ruthless exposé and shellacking I slammed you with at the useless team foreign girls thread your useless brain scripted?

The only 'foreign girls' you can ever boast of ever having any amative relations with are pygmies in Congo as I'm certain you're one yourself. So keep squawking, loser. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by PatientVulture: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
idiot ..na yhu wan bleep ur sister?
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op, what is apple in woman's body and perhap where can it be found?
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Greene66: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

[s]Boohoo. Still pained at the ruthless exposé and shellacking I slammed you with at the useless team foreign girls thread your useless brain scripted?

The only 'foreign girls' you can ever boast of ever having any amative relations with are pygmies in Congo as I'm certain you're one yourself. So keep squawking, loser. undecided[/s]

fool
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Idydarling(f): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Luvlgenius:

Dear op, will u be my Uncle?
Re: He Wants To Taste The Apple!! by Luvlgenius(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Idydarling:

Dear op, will u be my Uncle?

Dear Idydarling I don't mind. Hope u are beautiful sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is The Woman's Hand? / Why Some Girls Don't Like Using Sanitary Pad / This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.