Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. (8418 Views)

18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / By 2mao, We Will Be Celebrating Mimzy's Victory!!!.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

It's on leave for now...
Lol. now i know why there is no ring on your dating finger. Continue forming and doing shakara in these 21th century where other babes are ready to grab any nice dude that comes their way without given the next 24hrs an opportunity.

"LET ME THINK ABOUT IT" has stalled.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by SexyCeline(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. now i know why there is no ring on your dating finger. Continue forming and doing shakara in these 21th century where other babes are ready to grab any nice dude that comes their way without given the next 24hrs an opportunity.

"LET ME THINK ABOUT IT" has stalled.
Shakara is my thingy sha. Anyway, for the records, am taken by my nairaland swthrt b0rn2fuck.. Just that he cheats on me virtually everyday.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

Shakara is my thingy sha. Anyway, for the records, am taken by my nairaland swthrt b0rn2fuck.. Just that he cheats on me virtually everyday.
Lol. i'm having this feeling that he is your sweetheart because according to his monicker, he was born to fvck?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by queencandace(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, you re right babe but meeting someone via online for the first time doesnt mean your life would be sentenced to forever be with the person. if you meet the person the first time and he is not upto you according to your standard, then you should cut the person off. My last 3 relationship has come via online. They saw me and were impressed same way i was impressed after meeting them. and have also met lot of babes via online but i ended up cutting them off because i felt they were not upto my standard. So nothing also stops you frm doing same. And you know something here?
Thanks,what's there?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by SexyCeline(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. i'm having this feeling that he is your sweetheart because according to his monicker, he was born to fvck?
Haha.. Karapt mind. Tenk God you know sha coz he is soo good at it. Winx
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

until I take Poison before you realise I'm in love with you, na u dey make the quack drdauda dey molest me everyday. I will do everything for you, even if to die on the cross. I concur!
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
UWC
queencandace:

Thanks,what's there?
Even those guys you would meet in a bank or an event or your church or anywhere you prefer are also seen as online guys to some ladies. so what i'm trying to say is that to an extent we are all online guys and babes. so you shouldnt introduce an exception because you cant tell where you would meet the owner of the missing rib you harbour. Ebuka Uchendu (a tv program presenter "rubbing mind" on channels tv) just got married to a lady he met on social media(twitter) and they courted for 4years before they got married late last year. Your choice and type are everywhere including on social medias, its left for you to give this "everywhere" a chance.
So sweet, give that bro a chance and hang out with him on val day. you can cut him off if you find him nt upto your standard as i always do. Its a risk,..yes i know; and life is also a risk. If the risk of life is worth taking, then i see no reason why this shudnt be worth taking also!
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

Haha.. Karapt mind. Tenk God you know sha coz he is soo good at it. Winx
I Wish You Well!
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by SexyCeline(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
until I take Poison before you realise I'm in love with you, na u dey make the quack drdauda dey molest me everyday. I will do everything for you, even if to die on the cross. I concur!
Don't mind that clueless dude. He tot he could get me angry easily. Btw it's bin long i saw any update from you @ facebook.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm a side nigga to all of my g.f. No holiday has been made for dudes of my kind.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yes. I am not celebrating this val.
*busy and have a lot of things to tidy*
but will attend a nice social val show just to relax.
You are very pretty. Can I be your side Nigga?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
@purplejane should i polish my shoe and prepare my best wear and await you come take me out on val day? "It Could Turn Out To An Outing That Usher A Future With Us As One".

Your location matters,Dee.

So.where are you?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by pbs4real(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

Don't mind that clueless dude. He tot he could get me angry easily. Btw it's bin long i saw any update from you @ facebook.
all those hips 4 only u Hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
Valentine is gona be all church for me.. Much later I might go with my elder brova to go watch arsenal sha.. Am soo single
Those curves though. Can I be your side nigga?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by pbs4real(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

So.where are you?
lets see ur pix nah. . .abi u the one on ur dp
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
lets see ur pix nah. . .abi u the one on ur dp

And you are?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Meeeeeeeeeeee cheesy i'd be celebrating alone watching movies.
I know that's not your d.p so i'm probably taking a risk. Can I be your side nigga?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by pbs4real(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

And you are?
the only amebo man on NL and also a monitoring spirit. . Anyways thats me on my dp,ntn to hide even wen we knw we ugly,me proud of masef.cheesy
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

Lol @ 24 yrs old craving diff dìcks. Seems you have a very small yekini.
koba!
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
the only amebo man on NL and also a monitoring spirit. . Anyways thats me on my dp,ntn to hide even wen we knw we ugly,me proud of masef.cheesy

Cool.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by pbs4real(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

That's me.
u cute,why dnt u pt it on ur dp? Or u dnt wnt doz NL guys sending u pm?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by whizcartel(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
queencandace:

I hate online meet ups....you never know who is a physco
even though I can't see your face. so i'm probably taking a risk. can I be your side nigga? P.S I was a psycho. I just got cleared by my physiatrist.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
u cute,why dnt u pt it on ur dp? Or u dnt wnt doz NL guys sending u pm?

Nah
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by Engineermbugame(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy what is yekini??
dick
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
purplejane:

So.where are you?
Lol. i feel that shud be stated outside this open forum. what do u think? Good evening sweet!
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol. i feel that shud be stated outside this open forum. what do u think? Good evening sweet!

Okay. Evening.
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:

Okay.
Evening.
How was ur yesterday? and what is still keeping you awake? thinking of me? "wink"
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

How was ur yesterday? and what is still keeping you awake? thinking of me? "wink"

Lent is here(I am a catholic)
Another chance to start anew with Christ.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:

Lent is here(I am a catholic)
Another chance to start anew with Christ.

smiley
Hmmm. Thats nice. have heard of it but dont really knw much about it. you mind putting me through the lent of a thing?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by purplejane(f): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. Thats nice. have heard of it but dont really knw much about it. you mind putting me through the lent of a thing?

Yawns.
Okay,Dee.
We will fix a timetable for that tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:

Yawns. Okay,Dee. We will fix a timetable for that tomorrow.
Hmmm. ok! but why calling me Dee?
Re: Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. by davidsgal(f): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Not celebrating it.... Love is not shown once in a year..... Nothing special abt val.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind / Why is my vagina smelling? / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.