Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland (670 Views)

Confession Time / Confession Time: Oya Swear That You Never Did Any Of This When You Were Young / Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by chibeby: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
for me it was donlackey that make me to register.
Re: Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by Idydarling(f): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
oge okoye
Re: Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by gbens2000(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
My padi padi musty.
Re: Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by bobkezel(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
I stumble upon an article on NL and i wanted to comment, but there was a prompt that came up asking me to register before i could comment. So i had to sign up.
Re: Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by sweetestever(f): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2016
MY MAN
Re: Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
my cousin

(1) (Reply)

True Or False / What I Learnt In Church Today / She Is Going 'HIRE'....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.