Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman (29016 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
No need bothering ,the woman should just contact a confirm juju man ,the man will bring back the boy with money,car and even gifts inclusive
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
The average Nigerian don suffer
Nigerians dont have rights in their own country
We are 3rd class citizens even in our country
Foreigner go come do you shakara and live n the best houses, have the best security
Police and soldier when suppose protect you na your head dem go dey form Rambo
The government sef want do economic restructuring but na poor man dey suffer d tin pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Kx: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ramsey Noah oyibo pass this french man sef.

What was the incentive for this union ab initio?
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Fanirandele: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
How can the courts grant him full custody without first inviting the mother to make her case too. 9ja, definetly money changed hands. Pray she gets her child back
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by wickedworld: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Homar:
best-comment-for-this-post.
. Haters , bad belle, is it by force to contribute to the matter. Ppl like u always sees nagative to point out in every conversation .

Or are u saying nigeria man can't do the same.

Selfish being with low metality.

2 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Fanirandele: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
morenikejicom1:
Cut the woman some slack and stop saying oh I want to marry oyibo. Let's start from why in Nigeria, full custody was awarded to a french man.

Zero solidarity. Not surprised. when yorubas, ibos and hausas insult each other.

Visit www.datingpalava.com to hear me talk about how long is too long before a guy puts a ring on it.

All you guys saying you've not heard from God, God is watching you all in 3D

Very shameful the kind of comments some of these illiterates are making. A frenchman is using soldiers and money to intimidate a Nigerian citizen and these silly people see nothing wrong with it. The comments French people would make if this case was the reverse would be the opposite of those, very evil people with no love for their fellow citizen. How can the Courts grant him full custody without inviting the mother first angry Clearly the french man took advantage of the fact that most people can be bought in Nigeria. Shame

4 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by DONFASZY(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
no case again....d boy is gone until later wen he is grown to stand d fada n ask for his mum n perhaps come back to Nig to look for d mum....frm wat I see....d oyinbo no get anytin 2 do wit d moda again n mind u all....dere r 2side of a stories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Fanirandele: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
kennyman200:
Hmmmm... I wan marry oyinbo, i wan marry oyinbo. U think say, na only oyinbo get truth for mouth. As u no gree marry us. No bring ur matter to our side.

Come and take ur matter!

May you not receive this kind of response the day you cry for help in your our Country angry

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by wickedworld: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
kennyman200:
Hmmmm... I wan marry oyinbo, i wan marry oyinbo. U think say, na only oyinbo get truth for mouth. As u no gree marry us. No bring ur matter to our side.

Come and take ur matter!

U are just full of hared, bad mouth with low mentality , oyinbo no be man or are u saying case like this never happen in nigeria before.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
i must marry oyinbo... well deal with problem and dont look for pity from nigerians.
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Nigerian woman cries out after her French ex vanishes with their son after getting full custody

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Jz1JTWv1RKc/Vrn-2-YdzaI/AAAAAAAIR0A/23nthGT3f8A/s400/00.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zwb0IkPVegY/Vrn--z0Fq7I/AAAAAAAIR0Q/pS5lgjaA4Yo/s400/12670217_10153799653925609_4765504581390751365_n.jpg[/img]

This happened in, Abuja, Nigeria. How a French man will have more rights on a child over his Nigerian mother in Nigeria is baffling! The woman, Michelle Nwakalor claims her French ex-partner, Franck Reymann (pictured left) stormed their son (pictured right), 6 year old Xavier's school with a court order giving him full custody of their son.

See what she wrote on Facebook after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AB2UA_4a_Jc/Vrn-4Vdq34I/AAAAAAAIR0M/UPrHRRb-lcc/s1600/1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/michelle-nwakalor-nigerian-woman-cries.html

Boo fng hoo.

I salute this French dude.

Thank you for your tenacity Frank.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by wickedworld: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
onatisi:
No need bothering ,the woman should just contact a confirm juju man ,the man will bring back the boy with money,car and even gifts inclusive

Yes o, see reason why most juju man get better car and mansion.

Corfirm africa magic.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by dasparrow: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
TeOwl:
i must marry oyinbo... well deal with problem and dont look for pity from nigerians.

Why do many of you keep saying this? Is it a crime to date or marry people from other cultures or nationalities? Don't you have Nigerian-bred men who are equally married to caucasian women, asian women and the likes? Is anyone hating on them? I don't know why Nigerians like you are so wicked and cold hearted. The Frenchman took advantage of the fact that Nigeria is a corrupt country and he has now taken his son from the mother after money most likely exchanged hands with someone in our judicial system. Instead of you to focus on that, you are here lamenting on why the lady in question married oyibo. Is it against our Constitution to marry people from other nations?

7 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Miami11: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
But the court allowed him. its not like he stole the baby

The mother need to face the court and overturn the rule to joined custody or something

2 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
martyns303:
Madam am sure u have been denying the man the rights to see his son. Imagine the boy calls his father "uncle frank", now the tables have turn and u can't stand the heat.

Well he didn't abduct the boy, he did it legally. You too file a counter report and storm his home, office, embassy and either take back ur son or share custody. Don't come on the internet and buy cheap sympathy.

I 100% agree with this post , it seems the man has been denied rights to his son and he had to take this drastic move , now the tables have turned and she wants cheap support.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by enoqueen: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
And our Nigerian police could not protect her

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by JayEntaur(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
sdindan:
Chai, I wish I can help you.
My case is different.
when am ready I will use convoy me and my guys enter my baby mama's villa somewhere in Imo state and go get my son.
Nwa agu anaghi ato na Mba.

With all due respect, hope you've been sending money for your son's upkeep & you've kept in touch by talking with him on the phone at least once in a while? It wouldn't be nice or fair to him or his mum to just show up, outta the blue, "when you are ready" and demand to be a part of his life or even kidnap him.

2 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Tawis06(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
I blame buhari 4 callin us terrorist
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Issues arising from this case.

1.It seems the woman did not know her rights. She had a lawyer....who somehow did not advise her to get full custody of her child A LONG TIME AGO. In international custody cases....some spouses are wiser than others.

2.Also, it seems that she and the man were not properly married. This is important...because once not married....anything goes.

3.I suspect that the woman refused to let the dad see his son...and was using the son as a pawn. Hence the man resorting to drastic measures.

4.All in all.....international custody battles are always messy.

5.Madam's legal options are poor.Nigeria is not a signatory to the Hague Convention on child abductions....so as such...she cannot get back her son.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by 4nobody4every1: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
martyns303:
Madam am sure u have been denying the man the rights to see his son. Imagine the boy calls his father "uncle frank", now the tables have turn and u can't stand the heat.

Well he didn't abduct the boy, he did it legally. You too file a counter report and storm his home, office, embassy and either take back ur son or share custody. Don't come on the internet and buy cheap sympathy.
..........Gbam, dayummmm cool
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by bibijay123(f): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Madam abeg use juju call am back#it works faster than 3g network#whites cheating us since forever angry
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
yes sir... i am sorry sir.. grin

why did the french man take the child, we must rise up and take our child back.... smiley smiley

dasparrow:

Why do many of you keep saying this? Is it a crime to date or marry people from other cultures or nationalities? Don't you have Nigerian-bred men who are equally married to caucasian women, asian women and the likes? Is anyone hating on them? I don't know why Nigerians like you are so wicked and cold hearted. The Frenchman took advantage of the fact that Nigeria is a corrupt country and he has now taken his son from the mother after money most likely exchanged hands with someone in our judicial system. Instead of you to focus on that, you are here lamenting on why the lady in question married oyibo. Is it against our Constitution to marry people from other nations?
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by globalnewsmag: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
It's now bringbackxaviah and not bringbackourgirls....... The white dude must have endured a lot befor that could have happened I sense that women cheated on him and she was caught . you can never trust women
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by 4nobody4every1: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Boo fng hoo.

I salute this French dude.

Thank you for your tenacity Frank.
..Now someone is seeing what i also saw, the woman must have put pepper in the eyes of the French guy, very typical of what we sometimes go through in the west in the hands of some of these women , they will use the judicial system to deprive you of seeing your kids while at the same time they use the court to obtain child support from you.......

3 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Full custody how come?
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Mayflowa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
otokx:
When the going was good, did you involve us? Take your case to the Supreme court o jare. If that boy has a French passport, it will be very complicated if he has been taken to France.

Do you see how we kill ourselves? Whoever complain during good times? You are supposed to stand by your countryman more so in the case of fraudulent procurement of custody. You, like the Nigerians that assisted the french on this, nor just try. Like you observed, the French people would stood by this thief in France.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by otiigba1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
This won't happen even to a nigerian woman in france, custody always goes to females in europe regardless of their country of origin even nigerian women gets custody in europe.

Anyway we have not heard the french man's side of the story.
Xavier is as good looking as my son.

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by silverspringle(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
The only thing i saw was the handsome dude...Nwa amaka kiss
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Babyphinas(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Endure the court is involved
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by lastpage: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
pretydiva:
This is what happens when u want to marry oyibo man by force. I pray help comes her way n be reunited with her son

That guy might carry a French Passport but l can swear he is not French by birth!
He looks one of these North African descent who migrated to France.
But that is neither here nor there.

What l am concerned about is how he was able to get that Court order( assuming it is genuine), without the Mother appearing in a court hearing?

Did she IGNORE the court summons... which is what most Nigerian, especially women, do? What manner of a woman allows her son to call his father "Uncle" Franck? What does that say about her "Motherhood capacity"?

Her Lawyer, if worth his salt, should have filed for a "stay of execution" of that order, appeal it and request for 'accelerated hearing'!
That would have ensured that the French man cant abscond with the boy.

Also, l am curious as to why a Judge will give him (A foreigner! Knowing he can disappear with the child and he appears next in an ISIS Video! shocked ), unconditional custody.... without even "visitation access" .. to the Mother?
That sounds fishy to me.
Courts as a rule, dont debar one parent from seeing the child except in case where there is an existing barring Order (women's weapon of choice!) which was earlier sought and got, by the custodial parent (usually pleading "Spousal abuse"wink

I generally have more sympathy for men who are the ones that are mostly prevented from having access to their children, by a vengeful and cantankerous ex-wife or separated partner ........but in this case, l am thinking either the woman has been "unjustly served" as a result of "Court Officials taking Bribe" (Jankara Judgement) ....or there is something we are not being told. undecided

Either way, this is not nice!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.