Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) (48168 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by georgio(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Huge loss....only you dem peep your wife, only u dem knock off 4 of your teeth. Epele o.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by isan(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wasere eyen mayweather
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Chijosky(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Crazy people. you no go peep person wey dey bath you come dey peep person wey dey shit... I don't even near people that are defecating talk more of a woman haa!
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sexual immortality runs in their blood and it is their way of life. It is only a foolish coward on a mission to rape that would behave that way.
Yorubas should teach their children decency and honesty rather than spending years teaching them how to greet. If not they will continue to raise a generation of scammers and rapists or "wanna be rapist" like in this case.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Dexema(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
teetho vilanova

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by menix(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
free2blast:
How would know that? You sound like the kind of dude who hawks ekpa.

Sure I did hawk one for a photo session unlike u who fries nd sell inorder to wade off Kwashiorkor....

Do u mind supplying Iyanya for the weekend, heard his having a show at Eko hotel...
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by james2man: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Face me i face palava.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by IBB98(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Alakori! No wonder he's named OJULARI grin grin grin
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by imsuboi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Missmossy:
Chai!!!

The Bash Ali man should be flogged, he is so shameless.

Heyyy
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Deski: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
HOW GENUINE IS THIS ADVERT
I WAS SCAMMED BY ONE OF SUCH ADVERT
PLEASE BEWARE.

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by isimemenuduehi11: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol.dis is wat happen wen u live in face me I face u kond of houx.slap,blow nd removal of teeths.lmao.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Baawaa:
Because someone peep at your wife through bathroom you lose four tooth,what will happen if you see someone fucking your wife on your bed.
he will loose his life
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Asiri1991: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Only in the west.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by doskie(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
poor environment.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by free2blast(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:

Sure I did hawk one for a photo session unlike u who fries nd sell inorder to wade off Kwashiorkor....

Do u mind supplying Iyanya for the weekend, heard his having a show at Eko hotel...
Blah...Blah... Blah!!! Its obvious you are a kid because you are making no sense at all.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by menix(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
free2blast:
Blah...Blah... Blah!!! Its obvious you are a kid because you are making no sense at all.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

You must be one to easily spot one..
Kudos mate, meet me at d park let build sand castle..
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by dguizman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man case funny o..... At first he peep @ ur wife in the toilet and later removed 4 of ur teeth... Just can't stop laffing
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by titosantana(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
If not poverty, this couple wouldn't be living in a face me I slap you house! But then, since he can't fight, he should find a way to treat that Akinola's fuckkk up.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by popesam1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leebrown:
I de tel U.
Yes oo
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Babyphinas(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry oooo don't worry God will fight ur battle
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by RawestThugAlive(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dis shows dat he's a loving hubby,bros I for order chicken 4 u since no teeth again manage coke abeg grin grin
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by lastpage: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
He really loves his wife....

...... not as much as he loves his TEETH! shocked shocked shocked

Chai, men don suffer for this world!

Upon that, the same wife will still abuse him as : Coward, na so dem take remove ya 4 teeth with a single blow! angry angry grin grin
Abeg, nor follow me waka o, with ya "open window" mouth!
grin grin

I proclaim: Dearis God Ooooo....

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by eposho: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Omo dis na my hood in days gone by. Nigba aye chenseen, daraseen, moroko, omo Alhaji. Sudan . damn.
Tyme don pass.
Rip to your tooth them , in no tym them go grow back.
Awon omo wobe, eru nfa waaaat.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by lastpage: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Profgilbraltar:
. And a chunk of meat as well

Did you say MEAT? shocked shocked
See wickedness..... man wey just lose 4set of teeth?

Abeg, give am Indomie to chop. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by lozanni(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai !!!! Poverty is a real bad thing. When people in face me I face you houses are having only two toilets for twenty rooms or tenants; the middle class and the very rich are building their bedrooms ensuite, i.e each room has the necessary convinience and bathroom.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by FuckTheMod: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Baawaa:
Because someone peep at your wife through bathroom you lose four tooth,what will happen if you see someone fucking your wife on your bed.
Ode

Did he donate the teeth?
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by henrybomb(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Islie:

A man has had four of his teeth knocked off by his neighbour during a fight.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/fist-of-steel-man-loses-teeth-in-fight-with-neighbour-who-peeped-at-his-wife-in-the-toilet-id4666560.html

PIC: Babatunde Ojulari with four of his teeth yanked off.

Lmao..windows 10
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Dreadful: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
iliyande:
grin no more pepper soup
mumu. lols

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
That guy needs world heavy weight championship form. With what I have seen, I know he will not disappoint us.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nawao, grown men fighting. Ask my neighbor dat trouble maker baba Rakiya, anytime his wahala starts, I just go to the police station and report. It's the work of the police to do all those gra gra, if any of my neighbors misbehave, I just walk to the police station sharp sharp, no noise making.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
dis only happen in yard and face me I slap u....u will see married women tie rapper without pants almost all d time especially when they are going to the bathroom..... lubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net / Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.