Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA (24002 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by yommys01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
rexel99:

Which man?did u really read the report? It appears you are finding it difficult to put your thoughts together. Go get a bottle of chilled water bro, then read the story again.
It is you who needs to get his thoughts together. I repeat, if only that man had pulled.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by arresa: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Corruption is fighting back viciously... grin

IpOd yahoo yahoo fraudsters, how market now? grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by wiseoneking: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Good work...

Meanwhile, what shall we do with this pishiooor

Caption it please... undecided undecided undecided

Wailers go be like "Good one there...the partnership will go a long way to brighten the prospects of Rivers State" grin angry grin angry

...& "Criminals (Angry Nigerian, if them ban u!) go be like..."We said it! The Supreme Court judgement was mediated by Justice Mary Odilli! Can you people now see it!)

Please, never quote me oo....you are on your own!
I love these dudes. Ever smart.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by Dannie2015(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Ur neighbour (a school teacher) returns home every day frm school and star telling u stories of hw he taught his students, marked their assignments, gave them classwork, beat those who defaulted n bla bla bla, hw would u feel if he continues to bore u wt ds same story everyday? If DSS no catch d thieves, na me for go. Catch. Them? No b dier work? Why all ds media promo abeg.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by Urine: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2016
rexel99:
4.5bn. When will these lies end. Name the pole, and stop making every Nigerian look like a criminal.

Pidggin:
I smell lies

frisky2good:
BIG LIE! No criminal with the knowledge to commit that crime will be stupid enough not to know it is impossible to cashout that huge amount.

loomer:
Make una shut up jare, una foil attempts to steal from TSA, yet we no go see any thief. Yeye people always singing their own praise songs

Nicur:
if u believe this you are a BRAINLESS ZOMBIE!!!

ZUBY77:

That's why we should be worried about the kind of lies this incompetent rogues feed us.
Is the TSA guarded by DSS?

efilefun:
The main issue here are the lazy media dudes who turn everything into news/ come up with some silly story just to sell their papers

"The gang was led by one Sunny OKOH, a hacker who worked in
collaboration with the trio of Uwem Udo EKPO, a Chief Program Analyst
in the OAGF, Maxwell EKENE, a retired security operative and Dozie
EGWU, based in Malaysia and who is now at large. The suspected
fraudsters intended to use a software they had sourced and codes
released to them by EKPO to hack Government accounts in the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and defraud the Government of this huge sum."
TimeManager:
Get more education & find out why they are called "detectives". Further confirm how & why hackers, fraudsters & Dss crosses path.
The truth has spoken!

cc; zuby77, efilefun.

I feel the sentiments of all the guys I quoted because there's so much false news everywhere that you don't know which one to believe. That said, this story is solid and if you have an idea of how dangerous technology can be, you won't doubt it.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by likila: 2:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Just like the budget got stolen,
this money will soon get missing!
buhari is expert in missing money.
in 1975 $2.9 billion NNPC money got missing!
In 1998 $10 billion PTF money got missing.
Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by AleAirHub(m): 2:14am On Feb 10, 2016
We are tired of hearing DSS lies on daily bases.... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by tinktanker: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Good work...

Meanwhile, what shall we do with this pishiooor

Caption it please... undecided undecided undecided

Wailers go be like "Good one there...the partnership will go a long way to brighten the prospects of Rivers State" grin angry grin angry

...& "Criminals (Angry Nigerian, if them ban u!) go be like..."We said it! The Supreme Court judgement was mediated by Justice Mary Odilli! Can you people now see it!)

Please, never quote me oo....you are on your own!
go n sleep. D CJN also mediated it too. So keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by tinktanker: 5:41am On Feb 10, 2016
likila:
Just watch and see.
he is careless dats Wat u mean? Hehehe
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by nelcliff(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2016
All I see from above statement is a script to make it looked real #AllNigerianareCRIMINAL.
My Opinion.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by ernecy(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Something keep telling me its all a lie, I don't know why
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by AhmedInusa: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Oshofri! Make dis DSS mention names joor, Ordinary Nigerian's cn't do that.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2016
rexel99:
4.5bn. When will these lies end. Name the pole, and stop making every Nigerian look like a criminal.
its shameful you can make diz comment. Whr were you when yahoo boiz magga even d black not to talk of d white? Malaysia, Indonesia etc has been spoilt because of fraudster like you. Dss sud begin to trail you, you gonna have sm confessions.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by 1miccza: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
So the DSS now handles finance related issues too? Kontinuuuuu!!!
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by rexel99: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:

its shameful you can make diz comment. Whr were you when yahoo boiz magga even d black not to talk of d white? Malaysia, Indonesia etc has been spoilt because of fraudster like you. Dss sud begin to trail you, you gonna have sm confessions.

And the story continues. Receive knowledge IJN, so you will be able to use your brain wisely.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by Justinah4real(f): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
likila:
Just watch and see.
May God help the common man. Very soon baba will say china stole all the Single Treasury an money,recovered from corrupt offiicials an looters at a time that religious parents are using ghost workers to keep youths unemployed and beging 4 work, and very soon the dollar is going to be 1000naira. Youths, thank me latter.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by poiZon: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef,... O ya come & wail joor. Let DSS hear you wail louder from the top of their office. Remeber to carry your wailing bowl.
The truth has spoken!

person wey do u dis thing wicked pass wike.
this thing dem do u strong wella, abeg lets donate n contribute common sense give dis thing!

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by Nicur: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Urine:

like you said so many fake news flying around, but believe me this is my field, so many things don't add up in this news, it's too shallow, I don't know if you have the information I have, cos if u do, you will just laugh at this, it's amazing and horrifying at how people believe things!!

"The gang was led by one Sunny OKOH, a hacker who worked in
collaboration with the trio of Uwem Udo EKPO, a Chief Program Analyst
in the OAGF, Maxwell EKENE, a retired security operative and Dozie
EGWU, based in Malaysia and who is now at large. The suspected
fraudsters intended to use a software they had sourced and codes
released to them by EKPO to hack Government accounts in the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and defraud the Government of this huge sum."

I feel the sentiments of all the guys I quoted because there's so much false news everywhere that you don't know which one to believe. That said, this story is solid and if you have an idea of how dangerous technology can be, you won't doubt it.

like you said so many fake news flying around, but believe me this is my field, so many things don't add up in this news, it's too shallow, I don't know if you have the information I have, cos if u do, you will just laugh at this, it's amazing and horrifying at how people believe things!!
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by Urine: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Nicur:

Actually, it's my field too that's why I think it's solid information, if these suspects were mentioned and no insider was involved then I will be worried but according to the DSS, the Chief Program Analyst in the office of the Auditor General is involved. Names were also mentioned, and this hack wasn't 100% remote, so there's a good chance this story is true.
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by cfame1(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
BushidoBlue:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dss-foils-attempt-to-hack-steal-n4-5b-from-tsa/
How come they don't have intelligence as to d whereabouts of the chibok girls?
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by HtwoOw: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Damn hackers
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by AngryNigerian(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2016
tinktanker:
go n sleep. D CJN also mediated it too. So keep quiet.

Me, keep quiet? Nooo!
Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by tinktanker: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Me, keep quiet? Nooo!
oya come take coffee na

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA by AngryNigerian(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2016
tinktanker:
oya come take coffee na

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) / Pension Scam: I Made $544,000 Selling Pure Water — Defendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.