Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening (6944 Views)

Video: Biafrans Almost Shut Down Abuja (osinbajo Will Not Like This At All) / How God Saved Mr Biafraudd / Mr Biafraudd Vs Mr Biafra Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Before I start this thread I will use this medium to advice every body here. Never argue about biafra in any bus never. Last time I posted how I was arguing with a biafran man that said he's doing online protest. When am arguing with ipob I like flogging them with

"here is the audio"

I have over 395 biafran audios on my 16gb.
Today I was coming from Tonimas aba to eleme ph. My bro school in a private poly there. Temple gate poly, Tonimas. I boarded a bus from tonimas to eleme. It was now biafra argument. This is my 1st time to argue in a dangerous place like Aba where jungle justice is prevalent.
We started arguing this guys were saying they will throw me from the bus I thought is ekurekwu (talk talk) like usual.If this guys never promised to throw me from the car in Aba the biafra land, let nothing good see me.
Let nothing good see me.

After attacking the religious side of Kanu. I started by quoting things kanu promised with contributions and never did like the court case in 14 Jan 2015, Guns, Treatment.etc They admitted the guys in Aba were not treated. They said the ones ipob never treated was d ones that caused violence. And d ones that some of dem were rich.

Cause in ariria Aba this year the last biafra protest the guys were not treated. I started arguing. And this people were shouting on top of their voices, in the bus. No one wants to listen my own.

They were warning me how they will drop me in fly over. And they will not refund me.They were angry because I was addressing Nnamdi kanu as a

tif and juju man.

Today I was dropped people coming from Aba this night you will know there was hold up.massive one. I will never argue physically with Igbos again.
So I was dropped one guy called his friend
"Le nwa tacre nka. Oshiri nnamdi kanu wu onhioshi"
(This small boy said kanu is a thief)
To god be the glory I never showed them my video. Cause they would have recognize my voice. I never showed them my Chanel.. My spirit told me don't show this guys your video. Over and over. When I saw they were up to 12 halaing me oh men. They forced me to speak Igbo. One man came up. Boy your too small to carry biafra matter for head. Those churches kanu mentioned were fake. All those Yoruba people, kumuyi dem coming because we biafrans are rich. If you were not our brother we for kill u here night don com.
Iwu onye be? -I wu onye umuahia olokoro avonkwu
You are from where? - Am from umuahia olokoro avonkwu.

When they started saying, kanu was not serious when saying some of those things I wanted to say a word.
My spirit warned me...

I started admitting with them that Christianity was brought just for d Igbo's oil, from biafra land. I said no wonder churches every where.

Ask any body coming from either tonimas or ariria, there was massive hold up today. This evening.

When I wrote jamb I was arguing with some Muslims about the 7 virgins, somewhere in surah in the quaran. this happened some years back. I started admitting that Islam is d best, because they promised to call their emam sth liked dat. My spirit also warned me. Oh mehn....

I was this person that was gathered in fly over Aba today. I do argue with Igbos on Facebook, busses everywhere, but today I say no to ipob. I will never argue again physically with an ipob. My life is precious. What of if I showed dem my video. Where I was shouting any ipob here is an I.diot. what of if I showed them where I said "Ishi gi no ni ke" "Your brain is your an.us" They would have recognize my voice on my YouTube video.

I today I maintain my online preaching say no to violence,say no to violence.

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's why were ever you ho always pray for God's protection.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
l

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by cheruv: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Busybodies everywhere!!
No wonder Igbos can't progress bkos of the presence of sellouts like this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by xmich(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you are done with that garbage you summarize.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by LordMecuzy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
That's why were ever you ho always pray for God's protection.

Lol this boy self

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheruv:
Busybodies everywhere!!
No wonder Igbos can't progress bkos of the presence of sellouts like this!

All D's busy body err. tenk god dem no kill me. unless who for dey tongue lash this ipob on nl 24 hrs.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Abagworo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

All D's busy body err. tenk god dem no kill me. unless who for dey tongue lash this ipob on nl 24 hrs.

Where's your video?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smh. Rip to English and Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Sctests: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
The whole write up sounds like garbage. Why not restructure it and make it intelligible!
Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by chiefobdk(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Before I start this thread I will use this medium to advice every body here. Never argue about biafra in any bus never. Last time I posted how I was arguing with a biafran man that said he's doing online protest. When am arguing with ipob I like flogging them with

"here is the audio"

Today I was coming from Tonimas aba to eleme ph. My bro school in a private poly there. Temple gate poly, Tonimas. I boarded a bus from tonimas to eleme. It was now biafra argument. This is my 1st time to argue in a dangerous place like Aba where jungle justice is prevalent.
We started arguing this guys were saying they will throw me from the bus I thought is ekurekwu (talk talk) like usual.If this guys never promised to throw me from the car in Aba the biafra land, let nothing good see me.
Let nothing good see me.

After attacking the religious side of Kanu. I started by quoting things kanu promised with contributions and never did like the court case in 14 Jan 2015, Guns, Treatment.etc They admitted the guys in Aba were not treated. They said the ones ipob never treated was d ones that caused violence. And d ones that some of dem were rich.

Cause in ariria Aba this year the last biafra protest the guys were not treated. I started arguing. And this people were shouting on top of their voices, in the bus. No one wants to listen my own.

They were warning me how they will drop me in fly over. And they will not refund me.They were angry because I was addressing Nnamdi kanu as a

tif and juju man.

Today I was dropped people coming from Aba this night you will know there was hold up.massive one. I will never argue physically with Igbos again.
To god be the glory I never showed them my video. Cause they would have recognize my voice. I never showed them my Chanel.. My spirit told me don't show this guys your video. Over and over. When I saw they were up to 12 halaing me oh men. They forced me to speak Igbo. One man came up. Boy your too small to carry biafra matter for head. Those churches kanu mentioned were fake. All those Yoruba people, kumuyi dem coming because we biafrans are rich. If you were not our brother we for kill u here night don com.

When they started saying, kanu was not serious when saying some of those things I wanted to say a word.
My spirit warned me...

I started admitting with them that Christianity was brought just for d Igbo's oil, from biafra land. I said no wonder churches every where.

Ask any body coming from either tonimas or ariria, there was massive hold up today. This evening.

When I wrote jamb I was arguing with some Muslims about the 7 virgins, somewhere in surah in the quaran. this happened some years back. I started admitting that Islam is d best, because they promised to call their emam sth liked dat. My spirit also warned me. Oh mehn....

I was this person that was gathered in fly over Aba today. I do argue with Igbos on Facebook, busses everywhere, but today I say no to ipob. I will never argue again physically with an ipob. My life is precious. What of if I showed dem my video. Where I was shouting any ipob here is an I.diot. what of if I showed them where I said "Ishi gi no ni ke" "Your brain is your an.us" They would have recognize my voice on my YouTube video.

if only u can improve your grammar

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by chiefobdk(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

"here is the audio"

Let nothing good see me.

tif and juju man.

My spirit warned me...

if only u can improve your grammar..

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Arcard(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
op ur igbo dey poor isi na ibu onye ebe, English oh my god

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by obailala(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:
Smh. Rip to English and Igbo
grin grin grin grin
Fear catch me 4 d guy English spellings and grammar, and then I saw the Igbo spellings.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
they forced you to speak IGBO and didnt kill you immediately you spoke junk?
this shows that YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER AND A TERRIBLE LIA MOHAMED
well taking an aka enwe like you serious is equal to an agwa ojoo by milo tea
keep writing junk
kwontinue fa

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by mentorandfriend(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
OP, you're simply unintelligent. Reading the trash you wrote up there nearly gave me dizzy spell.

Gerrarahere.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
naija8080:

The OP is a yoruba. This people are psychotic...lose every sense of reason when it comes to Igbo.
[/s]

Everything in your brain is Yoruba. grin

Even if Achebe and Ojukwu chastise you, you'll call them Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

The OP is a yoruba. This people are psychotic...lose every sense of reason when it comes to Igbo.

[size=24pt]lol[/size] I trashed that useless argument on my last post. u guys admitting kanu is Satan.
A guy said o my Igbo was not correct, correct it his running. Inaga means are u going and you're going in igbo.

You think all Igbo's are in support of you. Ino naro. Ezibo aro ki no. (Your in a very big dream)
A man promising that on the actualisation of biafra he will burn the Christian churches. o I should follow him. A man lying to those anuohia (bushmeat) on his radio that Jesus is a nonsense idol. Oh Mr Biafraudd should omit religion when kanu was insulting the God of the christains and face kanu, I must face biafra squarely. The way it was presented. how many catholics are biafrans now u insulted their faith they should follow u. Is like u forgot your brain in my haws.

I said to those ndi beribe ndi ipob, (mumu ipob people)gini mere sense gi ebe ki dosiriya. (What happened to your sense,where dud u keep it)Olembe nuwa unu ge we sense.(which time will u guys have sense)
I tell them biafra under kanus umbrella is fraud. were the guys in ariria treated NO. When last did u come to aba city biafra land. can u stand firmly and argue in front of Nigerian army like I did. Ishi Azu.
What about the fraud court case. Kanu said Jan 14,2016 . There was no court case in america I hope u know . But you ishi azu dem. ndi ipob, unu egekwe. What about the guns bikonu. What about the treatment.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
mentorandfriend:
OP, you're simply unintelligent. Reading the trash you wrote up there nearly gave me dizzy spell.

Gerrarahere.

You're a complete inshi nama(cow poop) for saying am unintelligent. I wrote for the comprehension of the general public. I wrote as an African man.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Where's your video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Am very happy cause Nairaland is the only means to flog this Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by medpren: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
See the kind of people fighting Kanu. English- zero, Pidgin English-Naught, Intellect-subzero.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[s]

[size=24pt]lol[/size] I trashed that useless argument on my last post. u guys admitting kanu is Satan.
A guy said o my Igbo was not correct, correct it his running. Inaga means are u going and you're going in igbo.

You think all Igbo's are in support of you. Ino naro. Ezibo aro ki no. (Your in a very big dream)
A man promising that on the actualisation of biafra he will burn the Christian churches. o I should follow him. A man lying to those anuohia (bushmeat) on his radio that Jesus is a nonsense idol. Oh Mr Biafraudd should omit religion when kanu was insulting the God of the christains and face kanu, I must face biafra squarely. The way it was presented. how many catholics are biafrans now u insulted their faith they should follow u. Is like u forgot your brain in my haws.

I said to those ndi beribe ndi ipob, (mumu ipob people)gini mere sense gi ebe ki dosiriya. (What happened to your sense,where dud u keep it)Olembe nuwa unu ge we sense.(which time will u guys have sense)
I tell them biafra under kanus umbrella is fraud. were the guys in ariria treated NO. When last did u come to aba city biafra land. can u stand firmly and argue in front of Nigerian army like I did. Ishi Azu.
What about the fraud court case. Kanu said Jan 14,2016 . There was no court case in america I hope u know . But you ishi azu dem. ndi ipob, unu egekwe. What about the guns bikonu. What about the treatment[/s].

Another psychotic yoruba raised by single mother...no father at home. Keep deceiving yourself with Google translator. Anumanu
Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Wyttcat: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thank God for your life !

Some people can now stop saying northerners are intolerant. Now I know why I've been to almost 12 states in the north (many repeatedly, at least 8/10 times in sokoto alone, and about 6 times in Bauchi and was NEVER harassed once) 27 countries in the world but never set foot anywhere in the SE. So much intolerance!

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
iamkeyz:
this shows that YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER AND A TERRIBLE LIAR
keep writing junk
kwontinue fa

Oke wurawa no ni ishi gi.
I have u know the Igbo of Umuahia olokoro. even have distinctions with that of Ishi alangwa.That's y I gev interpretations, now.

Iwu onyigbo is desame as iwu one Igbo. Bu and wu is the same. in some areas. Stay their dreaming Yorubas are your problems.
Now

Okuru and Oshiri is desame he said or she said true or false. don't run like those that ran on my previous thread. I don't have work. I can spend a thousand years replying u.

Do u know amu is peñis but in Ishi Alangwa, Igbo there is another name for if.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by mentorandfriend(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You're a complete inshi nama(cow poop) for saying am unintelligent. I wrote for the comprehension of the general public. I wrote as an African man.
Nna mehn. You're just too dull. Let me say it again, you wrote rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Arcard:
op ur igbo dey poor isi na ibu onye ebe, English oh my god

Why do u guys run from Mr biafraudd I will not kill u. I will only expose u. Isi and ishi are the same. To some extent. Isi gini? Ishi gini? then inshi is poop. Gini bu aha nnagi. Ishi also neans head fir example you may be ishi azu. Fish head. Is you this Yoruba man u cane to derail this thread for me. lol grin.

Nna is father. You get nnamdi my father is alive
You get nne. Mother. Nne mo. my mother.

Mo and me are used interchangeably.

Chimo...
Chime...

My God.
wu and bu are also the same. to some extent.

Gini bu Internalize
Gini wu internalize.

Bu in Igbo language can be distinguished with death.

You can say gini bu seun. Owu car accident.

Bu also depicts death Igbo.

But u can't use wu to emphasized death.

I may had made mistake refute me I will follow...

This Yoruba man live this post.. Before I strike u with god of thunder kanu claim to posses on my video.

I will expose all of u.

Fraud you guys can't treat people in ariria. There was a protest today u guys know?.

Why didn't u treat the guys in ariria.

.why?

Kanu is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Wyttcat: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol!
And thank you for free ibo classes. Didn't know they have a word for poop/inshi grin
BiafraudExposed:

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by Wyttcat: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Who knows their brains have probably been replaced with Yoruba.
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

Everything in your brain is Yoruba. grin

Even if Achebe and Ojukwu chastise you, you'll call them Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by nwadiuko1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
iamkeyz:
this shows that YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER AND A TERRIBLE LIAR
keep writing junk
kwontinue fa
walk ojare
Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by MalcoImX: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
God has saved you for a purpose. They'll never succeed. You can see that the Nl Igbos are angry with you. These are supposedly the educated ones o!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Almost Killed Mr Biafraudd In Aba ds evening by dunkem21(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wyttcat:
Lol!
And thank you for free ibo classes. Didn't know they have a word for poop/inshi grin

The guy is not Igbo ..

Poop is nshi or nsi .. and will never be inshi ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Oladipo Writes Appeal Court President Over Ondo Election / Are There Real And Fake Igbos? / Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.