Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Want To Kill Myself - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Kill Myself (2557 Views)

Using One Stone To Kill Many Birds: Solve All Your Landed Properties At A Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2016
U knw everybody has problems, I have mine too, instead of ranting like an enraged bull, u would have used that time to talk to Jesus, he makes everything perfect..
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by An0nimus: 2:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Trying to type something motivational here but can't even think of what to type.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2016
if u av s niche for writing u can develop ur writing skills, their are alots of platforms u can be a freelance or full time writer for and earn alot from t.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by jashar(f): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
ozila:

what did you learn in school maybe I can help

Abeg, if you can, still help him. At least some wires are no longer touching in the head again. He don calm down small.

Nifemitech see helpers everywhere, you berra take advantage of them. This could be your chance.

But then, have you been able to genuinely identify the cause of your discontent that is leading you to have suicide thoughts?
Is it the job thing? If not, hell for don dey overcrowded by now.
Is it your speech? Easy pesy.... speech therapy is an option and there are people here who can work with you for free.

Keep Calm and Take A Deep Breath.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by genuineone: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
The only solution to your problem is accepting JESUS INTO your life and you will be surprised at the turn around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
jashar:

Abeg, if you can, still help him. At least some wires are no longer touching in the head again. He don calm down small.

Nifemitech see helpers everywhere, you berra take advantage of them. This could be your chance.

But then, have you been able to genuinely identify the cause of your discontent that is leading you to have suicide thoughts?
Is it the job thing? If not, hell for don dey overcrowded by now.
Is it your speech? Easy pesy.... speech therapy is an option and there are people here who can work with you for free.

Keep Calm and Take A Deep Breath.
thanks. have being trying just that and @cutehector gives me some tips
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by odunkgm: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Don't kill yourself.....Many of us here lives without job and we still have faith in God for better job....May God be with Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by caroking: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
I and GOD believe in you! Be strong, learn new things and you will find a job that appreciates your great abilities!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
caroking:
I and GOD believe in you! Be strong, learn new things and you will find a job that appreciates your great abilities!
thanks
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Monarene: 5:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Your story inspires me... I am a 17 year old boy
Am a young engineer... And I promise to help develop technology that would help you and other people . Even if it works like SwiftKey.

So my brother please don't be discouraged, divine help is on the way.

No matter how dead the situation is don't give up. Jesus loves you. Remember he said he came for the lost. Jesus didn't die for people without sin., but for sinners. I were perfect and if life was sweet Jesus wouldn't need to die but because of the shortcomings of you and I he died.

Why don't you pray to God today

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
lalasticlala help d OP
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by galantjoe(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
stammering is not a barrier and cannot stop you from achieving your life dreams.
firstly.stop stammering, follow this tips. Use gong to drink. while speaking stay calm down dont rush words maintain your confidence and self esteem.
secondly. read THINK AND GROW RICH; CHANGING NEGATIVE ATTITUDE TO POSITIVE ATTITUDE both by napoleon hill. read other motivational books.
Thirdly. Dont masturbate. try to woo girlfriend, use it as your example of influencing and testing ur speech fluency. dont feel bitter when you fail but learn from your mistakes.
fourthly. believe in yourself

i have passed through this predicament. thank god am now very successful orator and motivational speaker.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by ogawisdom(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nifemitech:
am tired of life. Got graduated two years ago and am yet to find a job. I think am worthless because I don't even have goal or dream... even God maybe disappointed in me. I masturbate a lot to get out of this, but I keep losing my self esteem. I am also a stammerer. I just need to voice out before I carried out the action

U r jst a lazy coward
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Problems identified is problems solved. You can work on your stammering by prayer and speech training. Pray to God for help. About your joblessness, 2 years is too short to call it quit. It took me more than 10 years to get a job, and i never all the while contemplate negativity. Pray to God, Buddy. God is kind. Dont end what you can't create.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Adebola15: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2016
ogawisdom:

U r jst a lazy coward

he needs your advice not insult
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
You lack self motivation...that's the problem with so many of us, no self inspiration undecided
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by lastmessenger: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
You need to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are not worthless and that you can rise up from the dusty place of life to become an elite.
Now the question is, do you really desire to be successful and are ready to do anything positive in your quest for success? Your answer to these questions will determine the outcome of your life.
I have known many times that I was up in the night thinking deep thoughts on how to move forward and believe me great ideas come that have helped lift me to a where I am now.
I do a lot of thinking and it helps to do a lot of positive thinking.
You can stop masturbation by changing how you think.stop thinking sex and beautiful naked girls rather think of great career and great future and how you can achieve that.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstking01:
You lack self motivation...that's the problem with so many of us, no self inspiration undecided
thanks for that
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nifemitech:
thanks for that
dnt tank me, believe you can achieve ur goal in life...go out there, submit ur cv's anywher you see vacancy, both online, one day they will call you....i'm sure you 've read testimonies of people just like you here on nairaland.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nifemitech:
yours will be better.. do you know what I face from interviewers? my family, and friends because of stammering. while in school; I know answers to questions but couldn't raise my hand because of it

my friend work on yourself. I am a very difficult stammerer....but you know what !!

I am a teacher, a programmer and a graphics designer. I live my life in confidence and superiority. I believe i'm superintelligent, bold, and also dare to exceed my limitations.

So, that you give all these flimsy excuses is trashy.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online / Phd or MBA? / The Power Of Social Media: Girl Gets Fired Because Of Her Tweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.