Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (79513 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by scofieldsimba(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Enugu On Fire Today As Married Woman Co Join With Her Lover..

Wonders shall never seize..

Today at Nsukka, I saw people gathered in front of Bishop Shanahan Teaching hospital Nsukka.m

When I enquired what happened, I was told that a married woman and her lover were mysteriously joined together for hours. They were brought to the hospital to see if they could be saparated..

Those at Nsukka can comfirm the info..

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by peter042: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes it happen today, i saw when their are been carried by wheel-ballow to the hospital, The man is a butcher @ ogige market nsukka i know the man's shop. I will post the pic of the event later.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Smellymouth: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hhmmm

Odiegwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by menabae(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow that serves them right undecided
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
bad market lol

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by cruzita(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
ooohhhh konji!!!! see what u have caused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by scofieldsimba(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
peter042:
Yes it happen today, i saw when their are been carried by wheel-ballow to the hospital, The man is a butcher @ ogige market nsukka i know the man's shop. I will post the pic of the event later.
you are very correct,that was exactly what I waS told. I also heard that the husband to the lady boasted that the magun will last for four days.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Danielle22(f): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Things dey happen
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Koleman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
happened in China too recently.

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by yemmynoni: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmm end time

Ka sha ma Dupe

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
@op pishure or adonbelifit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by lordpherow98(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem go suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by MilesLamar(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Waiting for pictures

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2016
scofieldsimba:
you are very correct,that was exactly what I waS told. I also heard that the husband to the lady boasted that the magun will last for four days.
Eze chitoke!!!
Four days
They go survive am
Abeg make e pity them make they carry their shame for head comot.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by smsshola(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Indeed perilous time is here....
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by BABANGBALI: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Danielle22:
Things dey happen
make we come do our own now
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by scofieldsimba(m): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Farano,lalasticlala, this is Suppose to be a breaking news.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Witnessed it too. The bikeman wen carry me b like 'woman nor b better tn for dis world'. So I asked, d woman gbensh herself, abi she seduce d man? It was a sorry sight though.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by greatness22(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmm, if you chop another person food na DANGER

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by greatness22(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Witnessed it too. The bikeman wen carry me b like 'woman nor b better tn for dis world'. So I asked, d woman gbensh herself, abi she seduce d man? It was a sorry sight though.
Lol... This ur monicker na wa oh... Is it dat u always use the product? Anyway, nice pics

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Osgilliat(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2016
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the phussy of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Osgilliat(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the p***y of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.

36 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Choi! Stolen meat can be sweet sha. This just confirms once again that any human irrespective of tribe and religious proclivities is prone to it. *sigh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by unmask: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Good one
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ProudOlodo: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Choi! Stolen meat can be sweet sha. This just confirms once again that any human irrespective of tribe and religious proclivities is prone to it. *sigh embarassed
I used to believe it's a thing of the West only
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
ProudOlodo:

I used to believe it's a thing of the West only
now you know better. You should thank me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ProudOlodo: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
now you know better. You should thank me. smiley
Thanks MsGlobalwonder OP tongue
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Ezechitoke abiama.

Which kain moniker you carry so?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ababanwoke(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Its a thing of the west because the husband is from the west.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Thanks MsGlobalwonder OP tongue
lol
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
So magun dey enugu tooo...chai!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.