Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) (56072 Views)

After Valentine,what Next? / 2day's After Valentine / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

remember to come for counseling wink so dat d spirit won't return

cheesy Okay,l will. embarassed

Where's your church address?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by HiggsBoson(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
menabae:
so u knws guy luvs sweet things buh when is bitter they took to their heels hmmm grin
hey pretty? You related to glen mena? Or should I call you philomena?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by vicstar(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy Okay,l will. embarassed

Where's your church address?

uhm ma main church is in portharcourt, but I've discussed with oga seun, he's gunna endorse a branch on NL grin but u can pm me for counseling wink
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

uhm ma main church is in portharcourt, but I've discussed with oga seun, he's gunna endorse a branch on NL grin but u can pm me for counseling wink

I'll wait until Oga Se.un endorse a branch on NL. grin
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by sanchezJ(f): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Feb. 14 to Nov 14? And she still fit run like that! She suppose dey labour room sha no be to dey run
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by vicstar(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
menabae:
hmmm so he said....

I won't blame u tho cry players err'where cry I blame 'em for your wrong perspective undecided
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by bilulu(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
MaxiMoney:
When I was still in secondary school around year 2012, Most girls usually carry this thing and become sluggish. Telling lies that they are sick... Shhhhh..

Thank God to "Aborti.." Their secrete is always covered. grin grin

If I can still stay without doing a val talkless of Nailing or being nailed @Val period,,, I don't see any reason why my age mates can't wait till they are ready for "Family Life" before Nailing themselves... grin grin

Lalasticlala
2012 secondary school? children every were shouting IPOD n wailing wailer...... so ur first voting was 2015....
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by vicstar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'll wait until Oga Se.un endorse a branch on NL. grin

he said I should evangelize and get more believers before he can gimme go ahead cry
But it seems u might b ma 1st member wink
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

he said I should evangelize and get more believers before he can gimme go ahead cry
But it seems u might b ma 1st member wink

Eyah! cry

No! Alert me when you have 20 to 30 believers,I'll join then. grin
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
devigblegble:
Ko funny rara

Lolz weyrey cheesy
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by menabae(f): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
hey pretty? You related to glen mena? Or should I call you philomena?
no dear,far frm it but my cuzz sista is philomena
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by vicstar(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Eyah! cry

No! Alert me when you have 20 to 30 believers,I'll join then. grin

you don't want ur name to enter the book of chronicles of ma church cry where u at, so dat I can bring a branch to yha area?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by herboshedhe(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you dey do am,e sweet u o,now belle don show,u dey rungrin
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by menabae(f): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

I won't blame u tho cry players err'where cry I blame 'em for your wrong perspective undecided
lolz... yea the bad niggaz have overshowed the good ones that we dnt even differentiate em all.. Is not our fault,!! hon
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by vicstar(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
menabae:
lolz... yea the bad niggaz have overshowed the good ones that we dnt even differentiate em all.. Is not our fault,!! hon

sincerely, I thought there are no pretty gurls on NL cry but as I viewed your pics, I just cudn't shake off d fact dat am wrong,so I felt like getting acquainted with u, I pray you are d one behind d d.p tho wink
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by juniorhenschel(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
angry
Vanquay:
My pullout game is on fleek but for real one of my exes once tried that shiit with me, thank God I was in the process of transferring school...1,500 miles from Texas to Maryland all I left her was $2000 in a Wal-Mart nylon bag and a goodbye post it note.

I later Learned it was a lie to exploit my pockets before I left...some girls can be crazy angry
. Some girls are tricky and mean.
Vanquay:
[color=#770077]My pullout game is on fleek but for real one of my exes once tried that shiit with me, thank God I was in the process of transferring school...1,500 miles from Texas to Maryland all I left her was $2000 in a Wal-Mart nylon bag and a goodbye post it note.

I later Learned it was a lie to exploit my pockets before I left...some girls can be crazy angry
. Some girls are tricky and mean.[/color]
Vanquay:
My pullout game is on fleek but for real one of my exes once tried that shiit with me, thank God I was in the process of transferring school...1,500 miles from Texas to Maryland all I left her was $2000 in a Wal-Mart nylon bag and a goodbye post it note.

. Some girls are tricky and mean.
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

you don't want ur name to enter the book of chronicles of ma church cry where u at, so dat I can bring a branch to yha area?

I dont want! embarassed Can you bring your church to North America? cry
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by tunjijones(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
Stale! Stale!! Stale!!! Old and generic picture. 80 percent knew it would be this picture before clicking it.

As old as the picture, it still never upgrade to 3D. Mtceeeeeew

Na crime if u upgrade am to 3D?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Jerryspryng: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
menabae:
so u knws guy luvs sweet things buh when is bitter they took to their heels hmmm grin
biko xplain to me cos am a jjc in this biz. . .wich one is sweet & bitter tinz?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by menabae(f): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

sincerely, I thought there are no pretty gurls on NL cry but as I viewed your pics, I just cudn't shake off d fact dat am wrong,so I felt like getting acquainted with u, I pray you are d one behind d d.p tho wink
lolz I have seen dozens of em here, And there is no reason I should be using somone else's pics I'm not insecure
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by menabae(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
biko xplain to me cos am a jjc in this biz. . .wich one is sweet & bitter tinz?
#yimu# if I hear u no understand it make I no receive valentine gift this sunday tongue
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by MisteerConcord(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2016
HiggsBoson:
Stale! Stale!! Stale!!! Old and generic picture. 80 percent knew it would be this picture before clicking it.

As old as the picture, it still never upgrade to 3D. Mtceeeeeew
upqrade it na... undecided
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Jerryspryng: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2016
menabae:
#yimu# if I hear u no understand it make I no receive valentine gift this sunday tongue
Lwkmd!!! E sure 4 u pieces be dat ooo...
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Vanquay:

Baba o! Mo for fun super story yin sir!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Icecream4U(m): 2:20am On Feb 10, 2016
menabae:
That's not new,is happening everyday not only on val day...
you mean you do it everyday?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 10, 2016
bilulu:

2012 secondary school? children every were shouting IPOD n wailing wailer...... so ur first voting was 2015....

Is there a particular age for secondary school student I think you are older with younger brain
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by hustla(m): 4:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Vanquay:

All these student visa people sef
Who ask u super story now?
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by esosuo: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy look like one guy wey I know, Esosuo na u dey pursue woman
Lol. No oh. Na woman dey pursue mi
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Kunlexic(m): 5:04am On Feb 10, 2016
menabae:
That's not new,is happening everyday not only on val day...
yes u are right but people have seen dat val as another means.
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 10, 2016
hustla:

All these student visa people sef
Who ask u super story now?

ugh?. I am a citizen, if you can't do your research then don't quote me like a stvpid vagabond undecided
Re: Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) by closeup2000: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Well that was then,now things have gotten more easier than chasing some looser chick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.