Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed (66631 Views)

10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Ex-mbgn Queen, Iheoma Put To Bed For Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike / 4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by mindworx: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Babyphinas:
Argument can lead to fight in the dream

hmmn!

Babyphinas of life! ..

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by AsanwaKC(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Vanquay:
OP, the exercise part is actually false, on Saturday nights I go to the gym like 8pm finish cardio and upper body like 9:20...eat a light snack and bounce off to dream world by 10:40-11pm.

Also, using phones or gadgets won't make you sleep fast...I find fvcking makes you drowsy and you sleep like a baby grin

PS: Night to yall undecided
I agree with you on that exercise part..i sleep like a baby each time I have my workout at night.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am a body builder and I do workout every morning and evening carrying heavy weights till like 7pm after which I ll face my office assignments, and as a body builder, I drink a lot of water before and after workout.

And I can tell you confidently that I do sleep like a baby every night and sometimes, I dnt wake until 7am.

So, my dear op, your write up is nothing close to the fact.
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by DanielGb(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good advice.
In addition, never go to bed having sexual fantasy. Those people for your village go suprise you that night. Walahi
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by leonard509(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
hearts6055:

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/4-things-to-definitely-aviod-before.html
the more u cherish sleep, the less likely you're to succeed in life.
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:
LA click la marry sdfuareyougod!grin
You and this guy ehn cheesy
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by refiner(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
captainmilk:
You and this guy ehn cheesy
lol....na love!grin
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

lol....na love!grin
That means he is the crush you talking about... don't deny
wink
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by refiner(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
captainmilk:
That means he is the crush you talking about... don't deny
wink

lol....my ex....

don't u still av feelings for ur ex
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

lol....my ex....

don't u still av feelings for ur ex
Yeah I do but this your own strong oooo,seeing him everyday makes you fall in love everyday cheesy
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by refiner(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
captainmilk:
Yeah I do but this your own strong oooo,seeing him everyday makes you fall in love everyday cheesy

go see ur doc pls!!
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Henovy: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. When the op created the thread, he pasted just one point and asked us to click the link for full story
Thanks jare. Somebody posted something like '' why not just open the link and copy/paste, instead of posting one point and asking us to open a link by clicking'' His style of posting a thread sha.
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

go see ur doc pls!!
Hmmmm.. truth hurts! but learn to keep chill. #Peaceout
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by FRANKOXY(m): 5:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice tips @ poster.
Re: Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed by hasyn04(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
#facePalm.
mysticgal:
Yekpa!! Bro last I checked, we all fart Abi you no dey fart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.