Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets (45336 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Phyno, Others Turn Up As Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Celebrates 2nd Birth / Watch Olamide, Phyno & Others Performances At OLIC3 2016 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You should try Jesse Jagz..

I listened to one of his songs with wizkid, something like "Baby girl call me Jailer"...It was Alright...maybe I will try him

Wait, do Satanists believe in the Devil?
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:

I listened to one of his songs with wizkid, something like "Baby girl call me Jailer"...It was Alright...maybe I will try him

Wait, do Satanists believe in the Devil?
I'm atheist.
https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz
Jagz Nation Vol. 1..
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by LaurelP(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Exactly. He needs to shut the hell up.

After what they did to May D, any promising artist should stay far far far away from them.

What did they do to him?
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
The only Nigerian musicians I listen to are Fela Kuti(Growing up he was the bomb every Sunday) Asa(Introduced by Big Sis) and wizkid when I heard his Ojuelegba remix with drake. All other musicians, you need to close your ears and open your body cus they talk thrash with lovely beats undecided

I hope you joking, cus that Nigga is poor thrash, No lyrics, No voice, no beats even though I used WiFi to download his such a diva mixtape I regretted and Heaven wept

Lmaoooooo! this one blunt gan ooo! grin
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by delzbaba(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Leather on leather that's a fashion no-no,,mr muno
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vicstar(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
naxo I go blow grin u go start to regret y u no sign me undecided

Quote me and wake up in sambisa undecided
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by mjswthrt(f): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
I pray they sign Airforce1.... the guy is gud
keep dreaming
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by greatness22(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
mjswthrt:
keep dreaming
Lol, MJ, so as you fine like dis, u still wicked? Lmao
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by scobaba: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
If muno wear that attire enter abuja sun..... Specifically gwagwalada, e must catch fire grin
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by mjswthrt(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, MJ, so as you fine like dis, u still wicked? Lmao
no bro am nt wicked, I just gave u an advice
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vicstar(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
mjswthrt:
keep dreaming

a dream 2day, a reality tomorrow undecided Badbelle is allowed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by greatness22(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
mjswthrt:
no bro am nt wicked, I just gave u an advice
An advice? Anyway, i knw u're not wicked, am jst joking..
I love ur signature.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Goodnuel: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You should try Jesse Jagz..
God bless you bro.

And Boogey too.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by mjswthrt(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
An advice? Anyway, i knw u're not wicked, am jst joking..
I love ur signature.
tankz
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Airforce1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nairalanders be like "davido no get voice"
But dude got signed on to Sony entertainment.

The same nairalanders who criticised his voice were the first to congratulate him on his new deal with Sony.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by HXoritz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tank God say dem nor sign phyno n kiss daniel dem 4 don kill their career since...
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by mjswthrt(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

a dream 2day, a reality tomorrow undecided Badbelle is allowed lipsrsealed
SEEN
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vicstar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
mjswthrt:
SEEN
tongue
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Iffffffy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Exactly. He needs to shut the hell up.

After what they did to May D, any promising artist should stay far far far away from them.
please hint me on what they did to may D.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vicstar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Nairalanders be like "davido no get voice"
But dude got signed on to Sony entertainment.

The same nairalanders who criticised his voice were the first to congratulate him on his new deal with Sony.
grin

your head dey dere grin
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by greatness22(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
mjswthrt:
tankz
You welcum maryjane.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by frisky2good(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
May D that sang the best part of "chop my money" wetin una do am? Abeg go lie down for ya expensive bed with ya fine wife make una dey sip expensive wine. Leave hustlers make dem dey hustle. No come make 9ice dey think what could have been.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Airforce1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

your head dey dere grin
I also noticed since the day I flaunted a girl chilling with me, the level of hate on me escalated. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Airforce1:
I also noticed since the day I flaunted a girl chilling with me, the level of hate on me escalated. grin

lol grin don't mind 'em there'z nothing as bad publicity. Haters will always hate, we can't help it cool
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by IamOpemipo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
U pple were jus scared to see others blow unda ur camp, but dts actuali the joy of every veteran in the game..as in look @ olamide and Kesh and adekunle gold, unda one label and still making it..

U peep had may D, it was goin on smoothly, until u labelled him as 'wantin what psquare suffred for' pls if u cnt mak ur artist comfy, dts a shame on ya part as a label, cos he's ya brand, he reps you, he'll b making money for you, you mak him famous, every1 would be happy..it's tru y'all went through a lot of hardship blowing, buh dis days showbiz is all about having the rite platform and pakage.., even if u nt rich pakage, cos no one will look u twice if u look lik rag eevn if u gt d talent

Now look @ what u Paul is doin for dis muno dude, y'all didn't do half of it for may d,imagine Paul wrote the two muno guy's song and gt feat on one, even takin him on radio tours and tvs, dts how he supp b..notin was done for may d, xcpet puttin him on a poster as our 'new artist' he singlehandedly blew the 'invasion album' , he's dt good, yet u sent him pakin, i'm sure Paul intentionally removed his name frm his regret list, good thing he's realised his mistakes, and I jus hope this muno guy is the right one..

One love

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by foriz4u(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
shakamarh:
Alright Now Dat We Know What Next
na to sign me o if not them go regret say I kill myself o...lol
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
olaskul:
Please which of the 9ice his he talking about. “Dem plenty. I first had 9ice, i tried to convince my brothers. Everyone like him o, but then we were working on our Do Me album. Is he high on oshogbo weed

List three 9ices you know. What exactly are you insinuating?
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by MCzubby247(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Prince16: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:
Sure he is regretting of not exploiting their talent for his gain...

If u need talent, sign that Airforce1 wey like woman pass music..

If a woman can split Twins, I will certainly put a notice on my gate "Beware of Dog Woman"
Chai, woman don suffer 4 ur hand o!
Just ensure ur mother does not see ur comment o!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by hoodmenconcepts: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
washerey! coming soon...
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vislabraye(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by sommyblaze(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahah I can't fitted stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.