Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous (982 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by willace(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Am in love with this girl and I already told her how I felt about her. She told me she is not interested that we are just friends. Yet anytime she sees me with another girl she is always VERY jealous.
Wat do I do?
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Greene66: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
She is friendzoning you for backup
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
You guys should learn to trash any Lady that refuse to date u.

No time for cwasy friendship angry

Backup thing.

1 Like

Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Melahou(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
She only told you she wasn't interested to test your endurance level...

Like you failed
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Melahou:

Like you failed
like seriously undecided
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Young03(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
What i did during my own time

just squeeze her breast anytym u guys ar 2geda, na she go de run from u
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by cruzita(f): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
wetin u want make we do?
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by yomi007k(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Melahou:

Like you failed

Endurance level indeed

She be nysc?
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
My brother so you mean i just come here to advice without you listening?. What a shame.......Now, listen attentively. You are a unique guy and you can not be anyones handbag.....when you ever see that babe again tell her to get the fvck out of your life.
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Melahou:

Like you failed
my brother you can't be real. This ain't no test game.
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by hottest111: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Melahou:

Like you failed

1 Like

Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Melahou(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother you can't be real. This ain't no test game.

Then why is she jealous
You need to understand the way ladies think
Re: She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous by Melahou(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
yomi007k:

Endurance level indeed

She be nysc?

No...she's the ultimate search grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch / If You Had To Choose.. / Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.