Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde (815 Views)

Story Alert!!! Travails Of A Budding Poet - A Poetic Fiction / WEB...Travails of a detective. / A Call From the Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde by tunderoc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
September 17, 2010….

Lying on his sick bed and staring into nothingness, General Obaseki whispered in his barely audible voice “Oh how beautiful?” Adebola his eldest daughter whom had just returned from the United Kingdom with her husband John, to be with her critically ill father, asked him ‘Daddy what is it’. Oh my darling he answered, I can see angels and they’re so beautiful. An uneasy silence fell over the room as everyone looked bewildered and tears started welling up in Adebola's eyes.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/short-story-travails-of-grave-tender.html#sthash.rlTMvqC1.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde by oppsyij: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
oya oooo......I don set my tent fr d frnt roll¤¤¤¤¤¤¤way dis gal way de sell popcorn nw
Re: Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde by duketunde: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin
tunderoc:
September 17, 2010….

Lying on his sick bed and staring into nothingness, General Obaseki whispered in his barely audible voice “Oh how beautiful?” Adebola his eldest daughter whom had just returned from the United Kingdom with her husband John, to be with her critically ill father, asked him ‘Daddy what is it’. Oh my darling he answered, I can see angels and they’re so beautiful. An uneasy silence fell over the room as everyone looked bewildered and tears started welling up in Adebola's eyes.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/short-story-travails-of-grave-tender.html#sthash.rlTMvqC1.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... / 9 Things An Image Consultant Can Do For Clients_transcript Of Youtube Podcast / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.