Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd (1497 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by chukzy4u(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Your CV for the post of Workshop engineer was reviewed, you are hereby invited for an interview by 9am on Thursday 11th February,2016. @ 65A Abba Johnson crescent off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja. confirm availability vias sms to 081********.check your mail for details.

I got this invite, who else got this or if u know anything about them please share, so I don't waste my time and resources..
I applied via 1 "xperia" gmail address
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2016
chukzy4u:
Your CV for the post of Workshop engineer was reviewed, you are hereby invited for an interview by 9am on Thursday 11th February,2016. @ 65A Abba Johnson crescent off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja. confirm availability vias sms to 081********.check your mail for details.

I got this invite, who else got this or if u know anything about them please share, so I don't waste my time and resources..
I applied via 1 "xperia" gmail address
morning bro I got the same invite for the position of store keeper/ admin and am slates for Wednesday. I think they are into procurement. I don't know much sha.
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by chukzy4u(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
alright, just update how ur interview went today.. all the best.
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
chukzy4u:
alright, just update how ur interview went today.. all the best.
the interview was fun and the HR was nice. the question asked was all about experience relating to the position you are applying for.
NB: go along with a copy of your CV,pray and be well prepared because competition is much.
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by chukzy4u(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
obinoral1179:
the interview was fun and the HR was nice. the question asked was all about experience relating to the position you are applying for.
NB: go along with a copy of your CV,pray and be well prepared because competition is much.

thanks bro.
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
chukzy4u:

thanks bro.
how far with you and hope the interview went well.
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
chukzy4u:

thanks bro.
did u eventually go for the interview and how was it?
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by chukzy4u(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
yes I went. they said they ll get back to us
Re: Interview Invite From OPSS Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
chukzy4u:
yes I went. they said they ll get back to us
OK, finger cross.

(1) (Reply)

Aspire Conglomerates Invite / Admin/account Assitstant / Vi-m Graduate Internship Test Invite!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.